The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    somebody getting caw'd tonight

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't worry guys, if I was a Lakers fan I wouldn't post either
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why didnt ibaka hit dude with one of these congolese grips first

Dunleavy_Slaps_Ibaka.gif

lmaoooo

I completely forgot about this lololololol

Mike Dunleavy tried to karate chop him after he finally realized what was happening lmao
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Props to Brandon Roy for winning HS Coach of the Year

This ? is massively depressing

Roy signed an 80 mil extension before his career ended

Don't be depressed for him

idgaf about what money he made i miss seeing him play ball as a fan
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe looking good on the spurs
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Minnesota has been playing some good defense as of late but they still struggle with late game execution

Up 1 and KAT takes a bad 3...they get the offensive rebound but only to throw it away almost immediately after lol
  • southsil4lil
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And they just ? off another possession with a chance to tie and didnt even get a shot off before they turned it over a again man wtf lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only real X and O complaint I have with Luke is he does the switch on all screens thing like the Warriors and our personnel can't do that.

Kyrie was killin Randle when he switched onto him last game and CP3 took it to another level tonight.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami s inside game was crazy last night...? were offensive rebounding like crazy...albeit it was against Alex ? ....but ? it they keep playing like this, they are gonna be a headache in the playoffs
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I hate the 3 ball, ? mid range game non-existent because everybody wants to shoot three's the Bulls jagged that for real
  • Beta
    Options
    Miami s inside game was crazy last night...? were offensive rebounding like crazy...albeit it was against Alex ? ....but ? it they keep playing like this, they are gonna be a headache in the playoffs

League on notice
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    somebody getting caw'd tonight

62768.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the way mcw was yellin like robert sacre after jimmy hit that 3.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt see the game, but saw the highlights of the pels/grizz

off the top of my head, i think the pels are leading the h2h at 2-1...or did they just tie it 2-2...either way...great win while everyone ahead of them lost

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wondering what yall mean by headache in the playoffs.

Miami MIGHT win 1 game, is that a headache? Or yall mean the series might go 5 but itll be 5 intense games?

I dont see any series with Miami going to 6. If they do ill be suprised.

Not taking ? away from the heat though. They playing better then anyonea expectations and deserve the props they getting.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every post I make thats critical of any team comes with a ? disclaimer. I dont even notice im doing it.

Life of a ? Knicks fan, cause if I say anything and someone just says yo but what about the Knicks, ima have the instant I eat ass face. Smfh at these clowns man.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Miami MIGHT win 1 game, is that a headache? Or yall mean the series might go 5 but itll be 5 intense games?

Not taking ? away from the heat though. They playing better then anyonea expectations and deserve the props they getting.

Shhhhhh they're gonna be a 'headache' until that inevitable 1st round exit.I've never seen so many people hype regular season success like the dudes in this forum do.
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Shhhhhh they're gonna be a 'headache' until that inevitable 1st round exit.I've never seen so many people hype regular season success like the dudes in this forum do.

You jealous
  • Beta
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The Heat reminds me of the 2015 Celtics. A bunch of cast offs and young players overachieving. I just hope Beta or Infamous don't become the new John B and Axel by 2019, having everybody hating the Heat.

If yall aint hate us when the heat were in the finals every year then...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The Heat reminds me of the 2015 Celtics. A bunch of cast offs and young players overachieving. I just hope Beta or Infamous don't become the new John B and Axel by 2019, having everybody hating the Heat.

If yall aint hate us when the heat were in the finals every year then...

I never hated y'all back then.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We know why you and those other Brooklyn fans that are no where to be found hate the Celtics and it has nothing to do with me or AX