The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Phil is shooting himself in the foot big time with how he has handled Carmelo and now Porzingis in the public.

What marquee free agent would be willing to go to a team that consistently has the GM taking shots at them throughout the media, not to mention having to worry about the media staying on them for everything they do.

I know New York City has a lot of great things about it that will attract players but I can't think of any player who has equal or better offers from other places being willing to take all the ? that seems to come with this franchise as of late. Hopefully for the Knicks fans Phil drafts well these next couple of times.

Phil addressed this too. Said he didnt think hes treated players any way and said that he didnt think it would impact potential free agents at all. Said calling Melo a ball stopper wasnt criticism and a player has to be able to take that. The ? issue wasnt him calling Melo anything, the issue was doing it to the media.

And then he said he took about 2-3 weeks around new years where he was busy with the holidays and that he was hands off and thats when the team fell apart. Said he would make sure to stay engaged all year next year. This here was literally the only time he alluded to taking any type of blame.

Then he said that he has a tendency to stop practice to yell at the coaches and players and tell them they cant do things that way and didnt think underminding the coach was a negative thing.

And ofcourse said those things about KP, and Melo.

All in all, the Knicks are ? bruh.

Dolan should stop ? around and just make Phil coach the team as well as be GM because Dolan is wasting money paying Phil to consistently undermine coaches. Stan Van Gundy hired Jeff Bowers to assist in the GM duties but he pretty much is the GM and coach of the Pistons

Yeah but I dont think he wants to coach because of traveling so much and health issues...But phil's issue is forcing the triangle and not getting a good assistant coach that can have the team playing decent defense. Then you got the players themselves
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Man shoutout to ? getting that last rookie of the month spot dudes been balling and should've been playing months ago smh.

Always takes bigs a little longer to soak it. Him and his bro Juan the next version of the Gasol brothers for real.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody inbox me a working streaming site for 2day's games. I cut off my cable & my firestik is in the mail. Somebody put a ? in the game.

Thanks in advance

nbareddit streams...google that

thank me later

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Phil is shooting himself in the foot big time with how he has handled Carmelo and now Porzingis in the public.

What marquee free agent would be willing to go to a team that consistently has the GM taking shots at them throughout the media, not to mention having to worry about the media staying on them for everything they do.

I know New York City has a lot of great things about it that will attract players but I can't think of any player who has equal or better offers from other places being willing to take all the ? that seems to come with this franchise as of late. Hopefully for the Knicks fans Phil drafts well these next couple of times.

Phil addressed this too. Said he didnt think hes treated players any way and said that he didnt think it would impact potential free agents at all. Said calling Melo a ball stopper wasnt criticism and a player has to be able to take that. The ? issue wasnt him calling Melo anything, the issue was doing it to the media.

And then he said he took about 2-3 weeks around new years where he was busy with the holidays and that he was hands off and thats when the team fell apart. Said he would make sure to stay engaged all year next year. This here was literally the only time he alluded to taking any type of blame.

Then he said that he has a tendency to stop practice to yell at the coaches and players and tell them they cant do things that way and didnt think underminding the coach was a negative thing.

And ofcourse said those things about KP, and Melo.

All in all, the Knicks are ? bruh.

Dolan should stop ? around and just make Phil coach the team as well as be GM because Dolan is wasting money paying Phil to consistently undermine coaches. Stan Van Gundy hired Jeff Bowers to assist in the GM duties but he pretty much is the GM and coach of the Pistons

What Dolan needs is a clip emptied in him
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Micheele beadle look like a freak
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Look at this ? ass ? lmaoo even though y'all had players sending sneak disses to each other on social media

You lucky I hate the Celtics more than the bulls

It was just rondo and he was helping the young players confidence.Grant,portis,valentine,zipser and niko have played much better since that incident which is why you watching the bulls play tomorrow :3

Bugged eyed half mandarin,half vietkong spo talkin bout "I just wanted this so much for this group I never wanted anything more" What da ? .It was the 8 seed not the championship on the line.

Lmao I know this is to garner lols but you gotta understand we were 11-30 mane

This was a tight knit group that fought hard despite injury even when we weren't supposed to be good we were so close to getting to the playoffs and spo wanted that group to be rewarded for how well they played so i get why he really wanted it. If anything he sounds like a college coach in a sense

But I know you already know this you're an ? but you're smart so I know this is jokes
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers in 7
    Celtics in 5
    Raptors in 6
    Wizards in 6

Warriors in 5
    Spurs in 5
    Clippers in 6
    Thunder in 7
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Micheele beadle look like a freak

? probably trash.
  • Max.
    Options
    James jones so corny
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at this ? ass ? lmaoo even though y'all had players sending sneak disses to each other on social media

You lucky I hate the Celtics more than the bulls

It was just rondo and he was helping the young players confidence.Grant,portis,valentine,zipser and niko have played much better since that incident which is why you watching the bulls play tomorrow :3

Bugged eyed half mandarin,half vietkong spo talkin bout "I just wanted this so much for this group I never wanted anything more" What da ? .It was the 8 seed not the championship on the line.

Lmao I know this is to garner lols but you gotta understand we were 11-30 mane

This was a tight knit group that fought hard despite injury even when we weren't supposed to be good we were so close to getting to the playoffs and spo wanted that group to be rewarded for how well they played so i get why he really wanted it. If anything he sounds like a college coach in a sense

But I know you already know this you're an ? but you're smart so I know this is jokes

The heat were scrappy I'll give em that.I watched them towards the end of the season.Probably woulda made it it waiters didn't get injured
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

i need a camera to follow kawhi around for a feature

im curious about his life the most of every nba player

it could be him eating oatmeal for a couple hours and then hitting the gym until its gametime and i still wanna watch it

even for the monotony

i just gotta know

Lmao a couple of hours? This ? slow?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Somebody inbox me a working streaming site for 2day's games. I cut off my cable & my firestik is in the mail. Somebody put a ? in the game.

Thanks in advance

nbareddit streams...google that

thank me later

Outstanding

Great site

My ?
  • Max.
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love working early, I see.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's Goooooo!!!!!!! :#
  • Max.
    Options
    How u 31 shooting airballs
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't get how Larry Bird wanted the Pacers to play a more up-tempo pace and he hired Nate McMillan as coach and then signed Al Jefferson to come off the bench. Those signings are the antithesis of playing faster. SMH.

How many game do you folks think the Pacers can win in this series? I think it will go 5 and 6 at the most
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a link!
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David West could've still contributed to this squad...smh