• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Vladimir reposting this the day after the movie

https://youtu.be/ILvCgGW6VB0
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was hilarious. Over the top. She was so super dumb and Dre was super violent. Daz already put it out there about her bird ass. Funniest scenes was the col sanders and the stretch-a-? suge scene.

She aint nothin but a poster bird for dumb broads who do dumb ? and wanna be victims. ? is sad.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all think we're going to get more movies like this airing out rappers? This might've opened the floodgates. The Darlene/Ice T lifetime movie might be coming soon.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    It was a good movie. It has made me do some deep thinking in the past few days about how I have/still treat black women. ? the pride. Just on the strength of being a fan of NWA and gangster music in that era i feel total shame about the effects it placed on black women. I used to always think it was corny when girls back then complained about being called ? and hoes plus other issues but it is very very degrading and has affected our community for our very own generation right under our nose. To black women of IC im sorry on behalf of any pain a black man has caused you.

The movie made me cry, it made me want to fight my screen, it made me want to go get my pistol. especially at the part when Dre beats her up at video shoot and she goes into a panic attack because she is so nervous and scared. I wish I had a cape to fly through the screen to protect her from that ? and whoop alize ass. Watched the movie crying hollering out FUKKK Dre like gee757 everytime he beat her like a monster. I also cried when she cried watching Dre beat her up in the bed. You can hear it in her voice how it damaged her heart she dont have to lie on alize. She may be grown woman be you can still see and hear terrorized girl in her. My biggest nightmare in the world is for my daughters to have to experience with violence or mistreatment from a man and this movie has motivated me to want to be more observant and proactive towards their emotional health and balance for my young queens. Im sure some of yall have girls as well. After all the jokes are done do you really have a plan or complete assurance to protect them from being involved with a violent ? like alize?

“beatin’ up a woman don’t make you ? ...but then again some ? think it makes a man.” - eazy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the only time I kinda was like :# when he hit her in the bed. Luckily the ? was comedy after
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Y'all think we're going to get more movies like this airing out rappers? This might've opened the floodgates. The Darlene/Ice T lifetime movie might be coming soon.

? would be problematic lls
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre good, but that heat might be coming

When OPRAH calls, you walk straight in her direction! Hope you all had a good start to your week, as well. -- #Oprah #OWN #office #meeting #dreamcometrue #woman #women #strength #empowered #O #surreal #blessed #grateful #thankyou #broadfocus

9ztdq7xd8wb9.jpg
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    @grandma backinwhite u don't even like gurls gtfoh ?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Michele'le auditions must of been crazy, a thousand squeaky-voice ? vying for a part that they're not gonna wanna put on there resumè anyways.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aw ? . here come oprah and the men haters. I swear I hate that social media has allowed these bad decision makin broads to band together and "empower" (aka have a world wide pity party)each other. Sad thing is, she got kids and I'm sure they suffered more than any of the triflin adults involved. But somehow it's all about HER.

Side note, every time she used that rap and rage ? I wanted Dre to pop up like Candy Man. The reality is that ? was mad she got left behind and her career never went as far as she thought it would. She's an opportunist.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @them body shots Dre was gettin off..
This discussion has been closed.