Young_Chitlin needs sound advice CARAJO

Options
12346»

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Congrats my guy... You in the club now. Nothin like fatherhood. My daughter looks at me like i'm ? and it's the best feeling in the world.

Same thing with my son hermano
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That first night home you gon ask yourself what the ? you did.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    I slept in the hospital the first night. My Dad pulled me aside and said don't do that anymore because since I'm at a hospital where they have​ a great reputation here in Phoenix and I live close by, I can sleep at home and do my thing and take care of what I got to take care of with my baby and my lady.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I slept in the hospital the first night. My Dad pulled me aside and said don't do that anymore because since I'm at a hospital where they have​ a great reputation here in Phoenix and I live close by, I can sleep at home and do my thing and take care of what I got to take care of with my baby and my lady.

U better ask your lady what she prefers
  • TheGOAT
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I slept at the hospital with my 1st born but i stayed at the crib during nights when 2nd one was born.

My gurl still brings it up from time to time how i left her stranded in the hospital by herself bored
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

U better ask your lady what she prefers

I'm going to go see her right now . I will follow her recommendations and preferences
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not gemini stuff. That sounds like me to a T and I'm an Aries
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    That's not gemini stuff. That sounds like me to a T and I'm an Aries

My son moves a bunch, I don't​ believe he would tolerate that
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    1. Congrats, broski

2. keep a good relationship w the mother

have patience, understanding and love

ur first kid, so u will feel overwhelmed.. prob cuz I have 6 kids but tbh it's a breeze.. it's fun... everyday is a huge teaching moment

Spot on @VIBE , my son has to have a NG Tube temporarily.. that is overwhelming because everyday you wonder as a parent if your son's going to be okay if your child's going to be alright
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Where did you guys place the car seat for your kid(s), in the middle or on one of the sides?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did you guys place the car seat for your kid(s), in the middle or on one of the sides?

behind the passeneger seat.....so if need be i can pull over and spin right around faster than i can spin around right behind me.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen this thread before, congrats @Young_Chitlin. Very happy for you.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    My son coming home tonight :3
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    My son coming home tonight :3

What took so long?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    He was at Phoenix children's hospital for 3 weeks with feeding and breathing problems. He got evaluated for digeorge syndrome awaiting results. The hospital wanted my lady and I to "nest" a couple of nights to see how we'd cope with my sons situations. He's healthy af, already headbutted me twice lol and detests gloves, beanies and socks. We got him on similac opti grow and he's tall for a nearly one month baby.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    He's outgrown nb pampers. He needs the next size up :)
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    I survived two tantrums on the ride home
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    He was at Phoenix children's hospital for 3 weeks with feeding and breathing problems. He got evaluated for digeorge syndrome awaiting results. The hospital wanted my lady and I to "nest" a couple of nights to see how we'd cope with my sons situations. He's healthy af, already headbutted me twice lol and detests gloves, beanies and socks. We got him on similac opti grow and he's tall for a nearly one month baby.

Yea the gloves beanies & footies are a waste

Spent a ton of money on the Jordan ? for my 1st born and never got any use out of them

Didnt even try when the next baby came around
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Been solid overall my son is tall af he grew quarter inch in a week
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2017
    Options