Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Few notes:

- Stop trying to make Giggs happen. Its not going to happen.

- Boy is moving past the mark of victory by aggravating this Meek situation on Lose You.

- Trying real hard to figure out who the shots are for on Can't Have Everything but I'm gonna go on a limb and say Big Sean, and then the big homie is Pusha T or Meek and Ross.

Edit: Actually nah, I'm convinced its a Ross shot now.

Ross just said on his album that he and Drake got on the phone and hashed their issues out
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sacrifices dope Drake got another 1
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Few notes:

- Boy is moving past the mark of victory by aggravating this Meek situation on Lose You.

- Trying real hard to figure out who the shots are for on Can't Have Everything but I'm gonna go on a limb and say Big Sean, and then the big homie is Pusha T or Meek and Ross.

Ross just said on his album that he and Drake got on the phone and hashed their issues out

There issues werent even that serious
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Few notes:

Like Drake hasn't shown himself to be backhanded as ? ... I'll give my 2 cents on the album in a lil bit
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question why is it whenever Meek says something about Drake we tell him to move on and get over it but Drake talks about Meek non stop on his projects and ? don't be on his head about dragging this thing on???? This is starting to sound like that ? that won one fight his whole life so now he wanna keep picking on the same ? over and over becuz he know he can beat him ? is starting to sound weak at this point
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the middle "Free Smoke", and its already better than views
  • RickyRich
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Totally stole Rozay s thunder....that Canadian actor is strategic
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dee.i.? wrote: »
    in the middle "Free Smoke", and its already better than views

That ? knocks
  • blackrain
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Question why is it whenever Meek says something about Drake we tell him to move on and get over it but Drake talks about Meek non stop on his projects and ? don't be on his head about dragging this thing on???? This is starting to sound like that ? that won one fight his whole life so now he wanna keep picking on the same ? over and over becuz he know he can beat him ? is starting to sound weak at this point

What are you talking about? People been saying Drake has gone past the point of victory with the Meek situation all the damn time.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 20x better than views

I highly disagree.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Totally stole Rozay s thunder....that Canadian actor is strategic

rozay ? is trash good get it out the way lol
    i listen to one song couple secs in something about he run with felonys and gonna get favors cuz he knows the judge had to shut it off lol
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Yall ? is two face . Wen drake didnt go at ? u guys complained now that hes goin at meek whose been thrown subs at him its a problem lol
  • GetoBoy
    Options

What are you talking about? People been saying Drake has gone past the point of victory with the Meek situation all the damn time.

A few have but majority really don't mind him going at Meek whenever he does but as soon as Meek say anything everybody says Meek need to just leave it alone.... It really do be a double standard
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    halfway thru this ? is not better than views. 9, hype, weston road flows....gtfoh
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Yall ? is two face . Wen drake didnt go at ? u guys complained now that hes goin at meek whose been thrown subs at him its a problem lol

The problem ain't him going at Meek the problem is ppl cry Meek need to leave it alone while having no problem with Drake dragging this ? on
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Do not disturb is my favorite track after first listen.
  • blackrain
    Options

A few have but majority really don't mind him going at Meek whenever he does but as soon as Meek say anything everybody says Meek need to just leave it alone.... It really do be a double standard

Idk what ? you read or pay attention to but it's more people now that say and have been saying after the Back to Back performance at OVO fest where he showed all the memes that he should have just ended it right there and everything else since has been overkill
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Sacrifices, lose you, do not disturb are my favorites. I ? with the KMT beat tho.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this ? ...havent heard a full drake album since "if you're reading.." which was a waste of time n future annoys me n I couldn't get past them "views" singles.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put Me on to Music Early
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Idk what ? you read or pay attention to but it's more people now that say and have been saying after the Back to Back performance at OVO fest where he showed all the memes that he should have just ended it right there and everything else since has been overkill

Aight bruh if you say so.... Funny how you say that but here in this very thread about the album I think one person has said anything about it but ok
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this gotta be his last album for YMCMB right?

SFG EP
    TML
    TC
    NWTS
    If You're Reading...
    WATTBA
    Views

This

That's 8 projects
  • blackrain
    Options

Aight bruh if you say so.... Funny how you say that but here in this very thread about the album I think one person has said anything about it but ok

Go check damn near any thread about Drake and if the Meek ? comes up you'll see plenty of people saying he should just drop it...and use more than the IC as your measuring stick because plenty of people within music who write about hip hop have said the same thing
  • blackrain
    Options
    Halfway through and so far I can say Drake did well with a part of putting together an album that's often overlooked...sequencing of the songs. ? really does flow like a play list instead of random songs thrown together.