Turfaholic
Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
9p8midzdcmnv.jpg

http://youtu.be/ZB7Xjd34pjo

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of this. First time ive heard of 50 getting certified gold or plat in awhile.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salute to Sonny Digital for this track he laced this and I like the Original with him n 50 over that Chris Brown version.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what im talkin bout. Keep that heat comin
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked that song like a muhfucka
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess he's not as irrelevant as y'all think
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That song alone put 50 back on the radar...it's heat
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »

No it didn't. I like 50 and loved the song, but nobody (except his ? fanbase) is checkin for him anymore.

This is why I've developed so much respect for Game. He came back with heat (Doc 2/2.5 and 1992) and forced people to check for him again.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    THis song should have been bigger smh
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I overlooked it then it grew on me, GREAT SONG!
  • EyeofAsaru
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

No it didn't. I like 50 and loved the song, but nobody (except his ? fanbase) is checkin for him anymore.

This is why I've developed so much respect for Game. He came back with heat (Doc 2/2.5 and 1992) and forced people to check for him again.

See this is why you should think before typing...how is he not on the radar out here being awarded gold plaques for mixtape songs?..nowhere did eye state that his current status is like it was in his prime..

? ?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

See this is why you should think before typing...how is he not on the radar out here being awarded gold plaques for mixtape songs?..nowhere did eye state that his current status is like it was in his prime..

? ?

You wrote the following......."That song alone put 50 back on the radar".

I stated that it wasn't true and that nobody is checking for his music but his superfans. The song took almost a whole year to go.............Gold. That's not a great feat at all.

Those are facts............
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ?

Cosign no label backin him either
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed have he still had the MACHINE behind him this song would of been Plat a long time ago.
    Also i've notice hearing the theme song'Big Rich Town' to Power being played every day down here on 103.5 The Beat in the morning and evening time recently,i started hearing it since last week.
  • EyeofAsaru
    edited October 2016
    Options

? ?

You wrote the following......."That song alone put 50 back on the radar".

I stated that it wasn't true and that nobody is checking for his music but his superfans. The song took almost a whole year to go.............Gold. That's not a great feat at all.

Those are facts............

Oh really? Now yo internet ? boy ass a expert on great feats? Ok then where is your gold plaque ? Since, you know, a gold plaque ain't nuthin but water off a ducks ass according to u..not to mention fif did it independent of interscope or the major music matrix machines...

"Radar" as in his music still draws attention...

Eye swear some of you ? love to argue for the sake of arguement
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm that ? that be in the club writing out like 4 or 5 songs I want played and sliding it to the DJ with a couple dollars..

One night I got the DJ to play this ? and the crowd made him run it back like 3 more times..
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard it.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard it.

You missing out
    Sonny Digital laced that munkeee
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard it...props though
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I know it's too soon right now but that Kanan tape is a classic to me. I'm Da Man is motivation music
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole kanan tape is fire
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

Heard the kid who made the beat on Sirius gettin interviewed the other day and said it was originally his track he put out solo a minute ago. He said he was surprised 50 wanted to ? with it. He said he aint care if he got taken off the track because the check was good. Props to that kid.

Still never heard the song.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be interesting to see how many other rap songs went gold this year.

Because there was a era in the late 90s/early00s when going gold didn't mean anything. I think Bow Wow was going 3X plat in that era.