Ace Hood Tells DJ Khaled To Use his 'Keys' and Let him Free from his Label 'We The Best'

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace can rap. Lotta ? using his flow.
    Starvation mixtape series always in rotation for me.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace Hood cool, he been on the same label for 10 years and got stagnant. He might need a change
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao ace always been trash to me
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Ace hood is average nice...he was fortunate to get the promo from Khaled

Fixed

The promo and features Average Ace got from khaled is the equivalent of Lebron putting Jimmer Fridette on one of his title Cavs or Heat teams just so he could get a ring.

You thinking Ace Wood getting future features on songs like Bugatti without Khaled's networking skills? And how many smash hit summer songs had a stray ace hood voice mixed in with 2 or 3 of the hottest rappers in the game?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can name 2 songs by Ace Good and say he's not garbage.

Y'all know y'all trollin
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that whole MH clique is s ? dissapointment

Yo, speaking of which... I had no idea Charlie Clips was down with them. Mook mentioned him in the Millz battle.

https://youtu.be/1Ir4dR1oBdg

Mook also talked about Vado in that battle. The irony of Clips being bigger than all of them now. Got on Wildn Out, a bunch of 1M view battles (which according to "new rules" equals a gold single), and he did all that off battling. Ace needs to take these Stockon passes he's getting from Khaled and make moves.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Y'all know y'all trollin

Ace Hoods career is based off rewriting the same 2 songs over and over. Tell me Hustle Hard and Go N Get It ain't the same damn song rewritten.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all know y'all trollin

I swear... ? no signed that generic ass ? being ass....they can't be serious.. This ? whole existence is him tryna be diet Wayne.. I always thought he saved Khaled life or something for him to be still getting put on songs
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all know y'all trollin

Ace Hoods career is based off rewriting the same 2 songs over and over. Tell me Hustle Hard and Go N Get It ain't the same damn song rewritten.

Go listen to starvation 2 again....the disc has more heart in it than a lot of rappers whole careers
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Y'all know y'all trollin

Go listen to starvation 2 again....the disc has more heart in it than a lot of rappers whole careers

Lmaoooo lets look at the first 5 tracks

1. Root of Evil - Same ? about getting money
    2. Going Down
    3. ? Damn (tracks 2 and 3 sound like the same ? )
    4. ? Em All
    5. ? Da world (same damn song as track 4)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ace hood is actually decent just generic, vado can't write songs for ? and when he was with Camron he could barely flow, ? think the rest of us are like them n only listen to the radio, no some of us are real "hippity hip hop heads" n gave ace a chance
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Nobody will ever get that kind of push from Khaled again. Ace Hood has 4 heavily promoted mainstream albums with the whole music industry on them.

Sidenote tho, who remembers when DJ Drama was pushing Willie Da Kid around 2008-2010 and would sneak one of his songs on every mixtape he hosted?

? that
    I remember him putting LA the dark man wack ass on Gucci and gotti bricks
    ? ? me off

I can't fool with him on mo money anymore, steady sayin Uunnnhhhh like he takin a ?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vado up next..

DAMN SHAME. Told ? he should have just signed with dipset
  • bck145
    Options

Y'all know y'all trollin

Lmaoooo lets look at the first 5 tracks

1. Root of Evil - Same ? about getting money
    2. Going Down
    3. ? Damn (tracks 2 and 3 sound like the same ? )
    4. ? Em All
    5. ? Da world (same damn song as track 4)

Got me to go back and listen to them....your delusional all those songs are pure fire
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Ace Hood didn't blow up off of what he has done in the past wtf he expect to do in 2016 and beyond? These ADHD ass folks will love a song or album for a couple weeks and then move on. The type of rap Ace Hood does ain't even popular right now. Who cares about tgat dude in 2016?
  • bck145
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    If Ace Hood didn't blow up off of what he has done in the past wtf he expect to do in 2016 and beyond? These ADHD ass folks will love a song or album for a couple weeks and then move on. The type of rap Ace Hood does ain't even popular right now. Who cares about tgat dude in 2016?

That's lames who listen to a lot of the ? in 2016's fault...not ace hoods
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Jus think he needs a better label situation. I feel lik they were pressuring him to drop another hustle hard . Cuz for awhile hes been trying to recreate that

Good luck with that...we da best gave him numerous good looks n had every artist within reach due to the Khaled connection
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Jus think he needs a better label situation. I feel lik they were pressuring him to drop another hustle hard . Cuz for awhile hes been trying to recreate that

Lol you sound like @Sion when he foolishly says all wayne needs is a year off then he will be back to his prime and ? . There is no better label situation than Khaled sneaking his verse on smash hits of the summer.

Also The issue with Ace is the fact he has remade hustle hard damn near every other song making people get tired of his repetitive ass. We get it ace you hustle for your family but talk about some other ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    My mans said there is no better label situation than khaled, take the ? and get em outta here b
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    My mans said there is no better label situation than khaled, take the ? and get em outta here b

I didn't mean any rapper in general has a better shot under khaled than another label chill bro

That is not a blanket statement for all rappers though.
    Mordern Ace hood songs can't be banked no statement he gotta go.
    Khaled gave ace hood more shine despite his average flow
    Khaled shot up the club with ace features like shyne like wo
    You think another label will be eager to promote him? hell no!

Once the ice on his watch fell off the summit no pat in devistation
    His career literally fell off of it's L-ivation
    So the only label that will sign him is tribe called Generic
    He ain't close to rakim or my b eric
    He ain't got the jazz be he is a joke
    Is there a label situation for ace better than khaled
    Nope

Bars! Monizzle Mixtape Coming After Carter 5!