Do you think women nowadays have low self Esteem?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
Like seriously

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not self esteem, more like low self worth, but men are at fault for that
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    no , i think they are more and more realising their self worth.

and it shows statistically in politics, education , business and socio economics.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No them ? know what they're doing.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

How?

? simp females on line more than their own wife
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes and we need to keep it that way, confidence in a ? can ? up the whole ? game.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think most people in general have low self esteem
  • SolemnSauce
    edited October 2016
    Options

How?

i dont think its a problem with believing in themselves, cause most of them behind doors quietly do and alot on front street openly do. I think the problem is believing in what they deserve. How many times have you seen a chick stop ? with a guy cause he was too nice. He did too much, he was too romantic.

Then they turn around and get with guys who view them as they view themselves. Very attractive sexual objects. So i dont think most of them lack self esteem, i think most of them lack a understanding in what a decent person, a woman deserves from a man.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

How?

? simp females on line more than their own wife

this a shot at me? Do you know what i have to do to get this woman to appreciate ? ? ....What do you buy for the man that has everything?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    is ig really about trynna be a model?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Instagram likes and comments, Facebook likes and comments, along with simping men have these women's self esteem at an all time high.

I blame the guys though, because most of the time guys hype up mediocre and below females in hopes of possibly getting a piece of behind.

These same females turn around and over estimate their worth and develop a certain arrogance even though most men just go after what they think they can smash easy.

The seed has been planted then however by that point and they've created a monster in regards to the ladies ego.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are there more ? today then there were in the past? Are more fathers absent from the home?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Nah Instagram likes and comments, Facebook likes and comments, along with simping men have these women's self esteem at an all time high.

I blame the guys though, because most of the time guys hype up mediocre and below females in hopes of possibly getting a piece of behind.

These same females turn around and over estimate their worth and develop a certain arrogance even though most men just go after what they think they can smash easy.

The seed has been planted then however by that point and they've created a monster in regards to the ladies ego.

This.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah man like my man up there said, social media fills them up a synthetic confidence. Like, you're bein' complimented, but you don't receive those compliments in person. In person you're not as funny or smart either. That ? is noticeable so it's no wonder average ? are gassed these days
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their self esteem is inflated along with no tact.... in the ego stroke era
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anything their self esteem is too high
    Enough likes will make a woman abandon all shame
    Social media ? the game up
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think low self-esteem is the wrong word in a certain interpretation of it. These women have a ton of self-esteem and pride. Maybe too much. I think more than self-esteem the problem is what they decide (and men are definitely included in this too. This is not a female issue) to put their interests in, how they decide to act and what is of value is GROTESQUELY misplaced. Certain behaviors bring certain responses and many women and men are unaware that they are attracting things they actually don't want. Then they wonder why?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Extra regular type of local chicks always got simped by local ? . Now extra regular type of chicks get simped by ? nationwide.

IllPix got 3 million different hoes with 50 elem million likes each. I couldn't name two of them hoes but I like em.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's a misdirection of self confidence and a higher tolerance for ? . They are just doing what they feel is right for the moment.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's innate with them. Validation is their life source. Social media proves this to be true. We can give 2 ? about some social acceptance but not them. Look at that " Teacher Bae" ? . I play on it knowing their main weakness. ? em, I'm out to get mine Everytime. Claim they so strong but really R so fragile on the inside. Woman up! Pull ya big girl pants up! They get no crutches from me.