How much is your dignity worth to you?

Options
Crude_
Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
Before someone goes on a tangent saying unrealistic figures like a million dollars remember there are plenty of people getting exposed here for free.

Everything from people trading compromising pictures, to having fake identities, to having webcam websites, etc.

If you knew you were going to get exposed or could put a price on your services what would it be and why?

What's the cost of humiliation?

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somethings a price can't be placed on. My dignity is one of many things for me that a price can't be placed on.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think you worded the question wrong...

how much to stop an exposure....

the cost of humiliation....what to pay to embarrass myself

man you high
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It depends. Dignity cant be assigned a definite number. What i mean is there are different levels of dignity. For example, there is no amount of money I would accept for my wife to lose her honor like khallesi did. But, id do some ? like have a picture of me ? out for everyone to see if the money right. They both question my dignity but there are different levels to dignity.
  • Crude_
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Somethings a price can't be placed on. My dignity is one of many things for me that a price can't be placed on.

Its great that you feel that way; however, I see a lot of people willing to get their soul snatched, spit on, cussed out, and smacked around for a few hundred bucks.

I actually believe you when you say you can't put a price on "your dignity" however I don't believe every one on the IC shares this sentiment, and I'm wondering will they be honest.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money over everything except a ? 's manhood

- Scarface
  • Crude_
    edited October 2016
    Options

man you high

Nah if you already know its going to happen regardless what would you want if you could ask for monetary gain?

Some things are unavoidable.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Its great that you feel that way; however, I see a lot of people willing to get their soul snatched, spit on, cussed out, and smacked around for a few hundred bucks.

I actually believe you when you say you can't put a price on "your dignity" however I don't believe every one on the IC shares this sentiment, and I'm wondering will they be honest.

I see people like that as well. They will do anything for some money. I don't have those type of people around me or if someone brings a person like that around me I will remove myself from being around them.

I agree with the 2nd bold as well.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man you high

Nah if you already know its going to happen regardless what would you want if you could ask for monetary gain?

you mean if it was against my wishes an im suing
  • Crude_
    edited October 2016
    Options

man you high

you mean if it was against my wishes an im suing

That's like Khaleesi trying to sue Abraxas or whatever his name is for photos she sent him and he posted or Cali trying to sue people for exposing her as a webcam model and such.

Once the damage has been done its been done. I doubt either has large sums of money to pay you even if you win a defamation suit even though I'm not entirely sure of how those work.

If they said something like I'll give you $5,000 cash you wouldn't take it?
  • Crude_
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Cut the passive-aggressive ? and say what's on ya mind.

Nah bro no passive aggressive I'm just starting discussion. I asked what I wanted to know and no one is saying a price.

And Kat while you lurking what's your price? I'm asking a numerical dollar amount.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, are you asking if we'll do sumn strange for some change?

Or automatically assuming we will, and asking exactly how much change would need to be wired into one's account for said strange acts to occur?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No clue what the gotdamn question is in this thread.

I'm out.
  • Crude_
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

Or automatically assuming we will, and asking exactly how much change would need to be wired into one's account for said strange acts to occur?

Most people will do anything for money so I'm asking much is your dignity worth?

For example is someone offered you a few hundred to have sex with your wife would you do it?

If someone offered you a 2,000 -3,000 to walk by the smack the fire out of your boss would you do it?

I want answers to both.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most people will do anything for money so I'm asking much is your dignity worth?

For example is someone offered you a few hundred to have sex with your wife would you do it?

If someone offered you a 2,000 -3,000 to walk by the smack the fire out of your boss would you do it?

I want answers to both.

how much he offer you brah?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

I want answers to both.

? yeah (someone offered ME to have have sex with MY wife....you said that)

and

? no........come with some bail money and year's salary doe.....you get to pick the hand and choose from an assortment of after effects including crushed glass, thumb tacks, gravel, or the rice from the bottom of the ?
  • Crude_
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

I want answers to both.

how much he offer you brah?

My wife and child would be off limits to anything bro.

Some of these cats here would sell their wives and girlfriends for as cheap as a few hundred bucks but no one has the gall to say it though.

Some of the women here would let you have their way with them to for a few hundred, but now everybody fronting acting like they don't understand the question.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is where everyone pretends to be the most stand up and morally upright individual in the world. They're unbending, unwaffling, unbowed, principled etc.

You aren't going to get a real conversation because that would mean ? being real.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suppose not much. Dignity is such a funny thing. I remember in college I got paid $150 to appear in a Jim Talent campaign ad when I was actually voting for Claire Mccaskil. But then I would watch those Hot 97 Slap Fests and I would be so appalled that people could slap the ? outta each other for a few bucks.