Questions For My Haitian Brothers and Sisters

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not a Haitian, the Rexs are from Nacogodoches, TX, however when you come into knowledge of self and you study the history of the African Disaspora, whether you're Haitian or not, you can't help to be full of pride when you learn of and whenever you think about the Haitian Founding Fathers did and where able to accomplish. With that being said I have some questions about Haiti.

1) Who's more revered Toussaint for sparking the Revolution or Dessailines for liquidating the racist and white supremacist brutal and sexually depraved French slaves in order to preserve the newly grained freedom of the Haitians.

2) Why were the Haitian Founding Fathers on some wanting to establish a monarchy ? ? Was it because it was the only form of government that they were familiar with?

3) Why were the Haitian Founding Fathers on some treacherous ? ' each other over ? ? Dessaline ? over Toussaint. Christophe ? over Dessailine, what was that ? about?

4) How do Haitians feel about Dominicoons? If it were possible, would y'all invade the D.R. in order to protect Haitian nationals over there?

5) Why do other cats from other Caribbean nations feel as if they're better than y'all? Are they jealous of your history of freedom fighting and expelling and liquidating the brutally sadistic and sexually depraved white slavers from Haiti?

6) How do y'all feel about Americans, especially the U.S. government?

7) How is that German, A-Rab, and Ashkenazi families control the Haitian economy and government as if it's some Game of Thrones Westeros ? ?

8) What is the educational system like there? From what I've read the teachers are hella under qualified.

9) What's the Haitian elite's obession with using French as the language of commerce, instruction, and in the press when most people there don't speak the ? ? Don't they realize that using language that only 10% of the country can use is a major hindrance to the academic and economic growth to the nation?

10) Do Haitian mulattos hella feel themselves and are some, "since I've got a noticeable trace of the brutally sadistic and sexually depraved racist and white supremacists blood in me, I'm better than a muthafucka and white is right ? ?"

11) Do cats in Haiti hella trip off of mulattos like they do here. You know, are light skin chicks regarded as prettier and do chicks want to have babies with light skin dudes so their babies will be light skin have "good hair?"

12) Do women who can afford it rock weaves?

13) Do y'all have a problem with self hatin' muthafuckas bleaching their skin?

14) In the non Catholic churches, is white Jesus'em all through the muthafucka?

15) Where are the cool spots?

16) Does Haiti have a gang of hot chicks like the D.R. does?

17) Have the Haitian people given up hope that the government will ever be responsible and be able to perform basic ? like provide for education, build roads, a sewage system, an operational power grid, and get the people clean water?

18) Is Cité Soleil more dangerous than Chicago?

19) Is it true that in order to give his Michèle, (and other Haitian elite chicks,) an opportunity to wear their furs, Baby Doc had a refrigerated ballroom installed at the Presidential Palace or some other location?

20) Do y'all have immigrants from other countries in Haiti that's trying to use it as a come up?

21) Do y'all feel that other black people (especially African Americans,) have a ethical and moral responsibility to help y'all get on your feet?

22) What's going right with Haiti?

23) What is the Haitian Carnival like? Is it on par with Rio's or West Indian Day Parade?

24) What's the most popular misconception about Haiti that you want to dispel?

25) What do you want the IC to know the most about Haiti?

26) What is about Haiti that you're most proud of?

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Jamaican let me say we aren't jealous of no Haiti.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    As a Jamaican let me say we aren't jealous of no Haiti.

I can answer question #5....
    I'm Nicaraguan my Dad is Haitian( my stepfather he raised me) see we live in Miami a here is a huge mix of people from different countries especially the Caribbean and I can tell you is that I don't think is jealousy but a huge amount and I mean huge amount of ignorance. Also having co-workers from Cuba for instance I can tell that some people turn a blind eye and are just on some ? ? honestly for example many know the influence Haitians have throughout the Caribbean and Latin America but choose to stay quiet about it and or even go as far as speaking wrongfully at times... I personally love this kind of situation because I also have Haitian co-workers and as soon as I get a chance I speak that kreyol with my folks in front of my Hispanic co-workers and later tell them oh yeah man my Pops is Haitian the reactions are he best. ? is all gossip honestly and many Latinos take advantage of the language barrier cause I guarantee you they wouldn't have the ? to talk that ? Infront of my Haitian people and that's real talk... So Jealousy I'm not so sure but some ? ? like gossip type of ? I don't know how to explain it and wrote this big ass wall of letters
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know alot of bad ass Haitian chicks in Miami.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know alot of bad ass Haitian chicks in Miami.

How do they look in their country though?