Are there any secrets your SO dont know about? ( Secrets you keeping to the grave )

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What they dont know wont hurt em
    Kat wrote: »
    He got the right to know she was eating ? in another state. I don't why she think it's okay to keep that from him. She would want to know if he did some ? ? in his pass and she would have every right to know.

Who said I kept that from him?

His ass was grinning, probably thinking he's all the more closer to a threesome.

make it happen you been on that block before..lol

So has he..I'm good.

And it tasted like water..tasteless.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on @Kat you are some ? ?

What it taste like?

This ? a ?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My significant other knows everything

What it taste like?

This ? a ?

NOT everyone sucks ?

I don't have a ? clue what ? taste like and i don't want to ever experience sucking ? . ? is for ? not for licking
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What they dont know wont hurt em
    I didn't even immediately think sex. I'm thinking about all the dummies who must be out here putting every dollar they ever earned in a damn joint account. I got plenty secrets
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I didn't even immediately think sex. I'm thinking about all the dummies who must be out here putting every dollar they ever earned in a damn joint account. I got plenty secrets

Joint accounts for household/family ? and savings...personal accounts for our own ? . I never got why this concept was so hard for people to agree on. It's very simple
  • zzombie
    Options

I once shared a joint account and when i found out that ? gave the ? away i waited for a month planned my exit and emptied that ? and bounced on the hoe... The last i heard of that ? she was living in a shelter, i really was a mean bastard in my younger days
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a whole other life im keeping to myself
    pl5igbfn2uo7.jpg
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    I've been with my husband since I was 18, so there wasn't much for him to know anyway. But we have the kind of relationship where we truly know each other inside and out, which I don't think would possible by keeping things from each other.

And that mf is crazy (in a good way, I love his crazy ass lol) so I wouldn't even dream of trying him like that. He doesn't play at all lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    I've been with my husband since I was 18, so there wasn't much for him to know anyway. But we have the kind of relationship where we truly know each other inside and out, which I don't think would possible by keeping things from each other.

And that mf is crazy (in a good way, I love his crazy ass lol) so I wouldn't even dream of trying him like that. He doesn't play at all lol

hyx3sl054ozm.png

if u ever need anyone to talk to, my pm door stay open
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol man @kat be trippen
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the wtf button
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I would thought of this. This would have been a dope topic for Tell The Truth Pt. XVI.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Uh yeah. He doesn't need nor want to know every little detail of every indiscretion.

I think it's selfish when people lay everything on their S/O and are then like accept me. Keep them bones in your closet.

You're hella wrong Katie. How are you going to share with a group of strangers on the IC that you were THOTin up with two dudes, but not tell your boyfriend? Don't tell dear ole Rex that potna is that insecure.
    He got the right to know she was eating ? in another state. I don't why she think it's okay to keep that from him. She would want to know if he did some ? ? in his pass and she would have every right to know.
    Who said I kept that from him?

Boy, boy, boy. Katie was just runnin' around out 'chere like that broad Funkadelic was talm 'bout in that song. I just got to ask was she black, Messican, a fellow snow bunny, or other? Did she ride your face, bend over in doggy and you licked it from the back, did y'all 69, or did she just lay on her back. Also did she return the favor, did y'all bump ? , and most importantly, did your dykin' ass potna catch a but from your cunninglingus technique?
    His ass was grinning, probably thinking he's all the more closer to a threesome.

Is he? Though I wouldn't recommend it due to the unintended consequences, you can't put it out there that you like ? , then deny your man ménage action.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

What it taste like?

This ? a ?

NOT everyone sucks ?

I don't have a ? clue what ? taste like and i don't want to ever experience sucking ? . ? is for ? not for licking

I'm so sorry to hear that bruh. As Katie can attest to lickin' ? is the G.O.A.T. Tellin' a broad to stay still and lay the ? down as you nibble on her ? while squeals like a pig and call for the Lord. You're missing out big time Brother zzombie. If you're not lickin' your girl's ? like your suppose to then Rex is. Also, what's up with you Jamaicans and y'all no oral sex policy? Did Jah or
    Haile Selassie say it was against the rules or something
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a9c5965tcmfw.gif

And taking that s*** to the

af08inacg9mt.jpg
  • zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

What it taste like?

This ? a ?

NOT everyone sucks ?

I'm so sorry to hear that bruh. As Katie can attest to lickin' ? is the G.O.A.T. Tellin' a broad to stay still and lay the ? down as you nibble on her ? while squeals like a pig and call for the Lord. You're missing out big time Brother zzombie. If you're not lickin' your girl's ? like your suppose to then Rex is. Also, what's up with you Jamaicans and y'all no oral sex policy? Did Jah or
    Haile Selassie say it was against the rules or something

keep your lickey lickey activities to yourself and you can ask @kat if you want but most women don't enjoy getting oral sex as much as SOME men think they do.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy ghostdeni used to go to bed with a ? smelling finger
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife's peace of mind is more important than talking about old ? .
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    My wife's peace of mind is more important than talking about old ? .

whoo
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

[b Did she ride your face, bend over in doggy and you licked it from the back, did y'all 69, or did she just lay on her back. Also did she return the favor, did y'all bump ? [/b]

giphy.gif