THE MANDELA EFFECT IS IT REAL ???

Options

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about the JFK assassination though? I know for a fact that he was in a Lincoln Continental with 3 other ppl before.

Look it up now. Now he's in a limo with 5 others.

How?

I hope your not serious...

But honestly things get changed often for several reasons, why are these worth analyzing or creepy.

And half of the things dude says in his video, he is just guilty of being wrong about ?

I'm just now seeing this post....but yes I'm dead serious. I have seen that jfk assassination video so many times I can't even count, and I know for a fact that the video I saw had 4 ppl in the car. It's a drop top Lincoln continental. My older brother has one exactly like it so I know that car. It wasn't until last year that I watched the video and all of a sudden it's a limo wth 6 ppl in it. The video has changed!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree. I watched droves of those videos when I was geekin out on conspiracy ? and there has always been 6 people in the car.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What about the JFK assassination though? I know for a fact that he was in a Lincoln Continental with 3 other ppl before.

Look it up now. Now he's in a limo with 5 others.

How?

I hope your not serious...

But honestly things get changed often for several reasons, why are these worth analyzing or creepy.

And half of the things dude says in his video, he is just guilty of being wrong about ?

I'm just now seeing this post....but yes I'm dead serious. I have seen that jfk assassination video so many times I can't even count, and I know for a fact that the video I saw had 4 ppl in the car. It's a drop top Lincoln continental. My older brother has one exactly like it so I know that car. It wasn't until last year that I watched the video and all of a sudden it's a limo wth 6 ppl in it. The video has changed!

Exactly!! this is the strangest ? I have ever seen I asked my sister how many was in the car she said 4 so I told her to google the pictures and video and she was just as shocked as me, even my uncle said 4 people in the car along with sooo many people online saying the same, can we all be crazy? nothing will ever change my mind, that video has changed on some Marty Mcfly ? !
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Like the 4 people* thing doesn't even make sense. If there was only four people wtf about the 'magic bullet' that hit kennedy then turned around and hit the guy in front of him who then landed in this wife's lap. But if that was the only four people who the ? was driving?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Options
    Like the 4 people* thing doesn't even make sense. If there was only four people wtf about the 'magic bullet' that hit kennedy then turned around and hit the guy in front of him who then landed in this wife's lap. But if that was the only four people who the ? was driving?

The way I remember it the so called magic bullet hit the dude in the front passenger seat. There was only one woman in the car and that was Jackie O
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Options
    I disagree. I watched droves of those videos when I was geekin out on conspiracy ? and there has always been 6 people in the car.

Just because you remember it that way doesn't negate the fact that it's altered. If the mandela effect theory is legit it stated that some people would remember things the way they were before instead of how they currently are. To some ppl it will always seem that 6 ppl were in the car....and to others it will always be 4.

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Just because you remember it that way doesn't negate the fact that it's altered. If the mandela effect theory is legit it stated that some people would remember things the way they were before instead of how they currently are. To some ppl it will always seem that 6 ppl were in the car....and to others it will always be 4.

Just because you remember it that way doesn't mean it's altered.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The people who disregarded this is now seeing what I was saying also, at first called me crazy now a couple see who posted it and like new that's the flat earth dude I'm not listening to nothing he say, some might wanna go back and revisit the flat earth.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    No guy claimed he read a bible he got over 50 years ago and it changed while in his possession

My bad I didnt watch the vid...Im in indonesia where ghostz/spirits etc are real so nothing really suprises me anymore lol.

Wyd in Indonesia? How's life there? That's pretty cool. You seen any ghosts or weird ? there ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    No guy claimed he read a bible he got over 50 years ago and it changed while in his possession

My bad I didnt watch the vid...Im in indonesia where ghostz/spirits etc are real so nothing really suprises me anymore lol.

You seen that ? yourself?

Yes I have. ? quite common here for some reason and a subject that everyone discusses freely without being seen as a lunatic...Pretty sure some of the dead on earth are in somekind of limbo. I know it sounds crazy - I wouldnt post it on instagram or tell it in public due to being labeled callow/crazy - but yeah ? real out here.

Please post here. I won't public shame you. Record some footage bro.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Options

Ok so then what is it? All these people just remembered wrong?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dumbest ? ever!!! Well, that and the flat earth theory
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

The way I remember it the so called magic bullet hit the dude in the front passenger seat. There was only one woman in the car and that was Jackie O

This is how I remember it.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol no it wasn't it was JFK ,his wife , and 2 ? in the front
  • Preach2Teach
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Ok so then what is it? All these people just remembered wrong?

The human memory is so0o0o fallible and subject to alteration(false memory). We also know things like this or sightings of things like moth man are a human mind phenomenon. Maybe the phenomenon isn't something really fantastic and cool like glitches in the matrix or time shifts. Maybe it's something as lame as humans are actually pretty stupid. Especially now a days when our attention is so divided, are we really giving attention to the details?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The shazaam/ kazaam ? got me ? up. I remember watching that movie coming up.

And the isaiah 11.6 ? .

And I remember flight 93 getting shot down on 9/11.

Someone went back in time and ? with some ? .
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To the youtube kings/queens look up a series called brain games...youll be surprised what how your brain does to make sense of all of the information that it constantly processes
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    I downloaded a documentary years back and it's still on my computer! in the documentary they had a theory that a secret service man shot JFK from behind, gonna watch the documentary tonight and if that has also changed I am gonna freak the ? out lol also the people who never really got into the whole JFK thing need to just keep out of the whole thing if you only watched the video a handful of times you are not qualified to have any input, I really did go through a phase of being obsessed with the assassination so did many others, ? is freaky as ? I was going crazy the other day when I discovered this ? (I know I'm late) but now I feel excited and am ready to get back on my obsession to try and find out wtf has happened...crazy times!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see we have found something else to distract ourselves from reality..
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    I see we have found something else to distract ourselves from reality..

This is all about reality and how my and many other peoples reality has changed.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its called growing up your memory gets a lil fuzzy from time to time aint nothing weird about it though