To my boricuas, morenos, and all the in-betweens. . .

Options
the_underground
the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
I love y'all and appreciate y'all. Just wanted to say that.

Even with all the ? that you put me through, every time I see a gorgeous one of you, I smile to myself.

That is all. <3

Comments

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Maybe if you had one for yourself to focus your attention on you wouldn't focus so much on me and who's talking to me.
  • the_underground
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Maybe if you had one for yourself to focus your attention on you wouldn't focus so much on me and who's talking to me.

*is not attracted to ? aliases*

Wasn't talking about women, ? . Hop off my ? and put me on ignore, you ? weirdo.

• Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

*is not attracted to ? aliases*

Wasn't talking about women, ? . Hop off my ? and put me on ignore, you ? weirdo.

Speak for yourself you stalker, fakeass Sting "I'll Be Watching You" ass ? .
  • the_underground
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Speak for yourself you stalker, fakeass Sting "I'll Be Watching You" ass ? .

Yeah, um, you're the one that followed me into MY thread, genius.

Now do me a favor and exit that-a-way>>>>>>>>

Good-bye.
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love y'all and appreciate y'all. Just wanted to say that.

Even with all the ? that you put me through, every time I see a gorgeous one of you, I smile to myself.

That is all. <3

all i know is, big up all my latino's in london and everywhere else on this planet, all my columbiano's in south london and all my brazilian crew in north weezy, big up, salute

i was supposed to reach the latino carnival del pueblo this sunday, yesterday like i usually do, but i found out about it too late this year, i had no money and plus i was helping out my mum's side bizness from her nursing job yesterday too, she makes chilli sauce so i was doing deliveries to shops for her too, so i'm ? , but its nuthin, our show love to my latino brothers and sisters next year, yes i will, yes surr, ha ha, salute

but our have money next weekend coming up and i'm definetly gonna reach this nigerian carnival thats gonna pop off this weekend, its nuthin, gotta show that love you know, salute all my moreno's and latino's in london and everywhere else on this human being planet, yes surr, ha ha
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    co-sign... got lotta love for em' despite the burdens...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Trying to get ass via simping thread.

I SEE U GIRL..I SEE YOU