Spinoff:Want to know Who is Waaaaay Worse than Hoteps???

Options
Stiff
Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Woke ?

Absolute worst brah..bar none.

There's some overlap between the two for sure though. Alot of hotep ? are "woke" but not all "woke" ? are Hoteps.

They've figured out all the inner workings of the system. They know the REAL truth. It's all right there on Youtube. Voting? LMAO you silly sheep. Being "politically active" or "protesting"? LMAO you fools. Stacking money? Money has no value. You've been caught up in the matrix you sucker...accept the truth.

Say to a woke ? , "ok, well what are you doing to improve the situation"

98.9% of the time you're going to get some variation of "don't worry about all that!" . Which translates roughly to: not a got dam thing. Absolute worst.

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    These thread that you guys are coming up with is not a just a particular group. You guy are being just like white people with picking the worst people out of that particular group and saying that it is an major representation of that group. Furthermore, the acts that you guys are pointing out are black people who are extremist and it can be applied to christian and muslims etc, etc.

Sometimes you gotta let cacs cac...

I swear raheem X ? one of y'all ol lady with these threads, or copped incense from jamaal bey...
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Woke ?

Absolute worse brah..bar none.

There's some overlap between the two for sure though. Alot of hotep ? are "woke" but not all "woke" ? are Hoteps.

They've figured out all the inner workings of the system. They know the REAL truth. It's all right there on Youtube. Voting? LMAO you silly sheep. Being "politically active" or "protesting"? LMAO you fools. Stacking money? Money has no value. You've been caught up in the matrix you sucker...accept the truth.

98.9% of the time you're going to get some variation of "don't worry about all that!" . Which translates roughly to: not a got dam thing. Absolute worse.

No lie bro....was JUST talking bout this with my homies last night. I HATE these pseudo intellectual ? with a passion. New age crab in a bucket ass ? . Always naysaying some ? without offering solutions.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @xxCivicxx I love you wit my whole heart. You gots to know this
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Stay woke bruh

73jjanqteycj.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ? retire that ? .. its corny and overused. get new material B... you and that ? that post that zippit do dah ? . thank ? SJ2 is gone or id have to see that ? gif of that dude sippin that ? drink every ? post. get your ? together.. get better writers B
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? retired that ? .. its corny and overused. get new material B... you and that ? that post that zippit do dah ? . thank ? SJ2 is gone or id have to see that ? gif of that dude sippin that ? drink every ? post. get your ? together.. get better writers B

i006hftqrgof.gif
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? who says he prescribes to the ideology of Communism I know I can immediately ignore him on any subject he speaks on.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But to answer your question op....what is worst than a hotep??

A cracka ass cracka

zkqrh95lb0ku.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another hate on black people thread.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dramamine thread. Nyquil posts. ? wanna sleep, let em sleep.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Woke ?

Absolute worst brah..bar none.

98.9% of the time you're going to get some variation of "don't worry about all that!" . Which translates roughly to: not a got dam thing. Absolute worst.

A lot of this type stuff is people either not thinking things through or overthinking to the point of losing the day to day implications of things and the simple reality. Like not voting for philosophical reasons. Well there are actual real life day to day effects to who gets in office. The money one is an easy one. You will have to sacrifice to get it but you dont have to "sell your soul" and it has value as in what you can do, at this moment with it. You may have to actually work to get it though. Some of these people just are influenced by others but its the type of thing, its better to look at in a realistic light. I dont do those type of youtube videos but i know some people kinda like that. I filter what they say.