Embarrasing Dates

Options
luke1733
luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
DAmn, post some of y'all embarrassing dates. It could be you or your date that said or did some dumb ? .
My story really isn't that good but I just wanted to hear some others stories so.......

I've had a pretty good track record for having good dates until about 3 weeks ago and it's ? my head up. Babe was from Saudi Arabia, fine as hell and like 3 inches taller than me once she put on 6 inch heels making her 6'0. Anyway some reason we go out to eat and she wouldn't really drink.

-I'm drinking and talking then I for some reason go deep when she says her mother visited her brothers and sisters in the D.C. but didn't see her. I go into my childhood about my sister being the favorite too.

-Then the waiter ? up her drink so I tell her she can get another one, but I tell the waiter to separate the ice for her. Now, she ain't ask this, I just told him. Dude brings out four glasses separating each alcohol and mix of the drink. She doesn't drink even though I have this ? corrected.

-she asks me what was the worst date I've ever been on, like this was one of hers.

-She says she ain't never drive before cause in Saudi Arabia women aren't allowed to, so I tell her I'd let her drive my truck, but then when it was time to leave, she asked and I told her "hell nah. Not on the highway."

We leave the restaurant and she can barely walk in those high heels and she asks if we can stop for a second. I tell her I'll go get my truck and swing by and offer her $5 to pick her up on the corner. She took me seriously. So, basically she was a waitress at one of my favorite restaurants/? joings and now I can't go there anymore cause I'd have to see her and her friends and that'd just be awkward.

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? (coworker) picked me up n she kept getn lost even tho she has gps...im in the passenger seat nautious as ? ....

We finally get to the movie theatre and this ? is wearing tall foam flip flops

Now im 6'4 n this wants to sit in the middle of the row...so im uncomfortable no leg room..movie fuckn sucked
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the fataroonies that I have over when my roommates around to see how little shame I have.
  • Max.
    Options
    6'4 mexican

dr-evil-right.gif

U willing to take a lifetime ban? If i post proof...

Naw u wont do it...ur a ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You want a dude to take a lifetime ban if you post a pic of yourself?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    Yeah thats what i thought

?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A woman who doesnt like rap? Sign me up! Was she black?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    - This ? was younger and tried to argue that Jay-Z was bigger than Pac in 95-96 SMMFH. We went to a sushi joint, I could see this wasn't going anywhere, tried to leave when she went to the washroom LOLOL SMMFH but the waiter knew me and wanted to talk about investments. She came back and we agreed to just end the date there. I couldn't do another 5 minutes.

- this next chick a friend hooked up from OKC so I took her for a walk, the wind blew something in her hair, she takes it out and says to me "heeeyy you're supposed to do that for me" I look at this ? ? like
    ch6f0igx2zgs.jpg

The date continues, we walk past this gaming store where my home girl says what up, I nod back, this broad goes on a small rant how gaming is wack and for kids (at this point I'm gonna cut this ? off but I'm hungry so I want to get food I know I'm going to end it). We go to the restaurant, this picky ass broad is picking her food taking ? out, tell me how she moved to Toronto from Sudbury cuz it was no black people up there at all yada yada she boring af and don't like R&B or rap (wtf wut?), I ask the waitress for separate bills and bounce, she was looking sad af like she was bout to cry. Waste of ? time SMMFH.

Yo @Sion got jokes.

first story you tried to dip whilst she in the restroom and the waiter kept you there to talk about investments

second story you got the bills split like "? it, she can pay her own way!"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    A woman who doesnt like rap? Sign me up! Was she black?

Yep she was cute dark chocolate pretty feets, she was looking for a husband but I just wasn't wit it.

pretty feets....lol
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Most bad dates ive had or heard about were dates with bar tenders, girls with more than 4 thousand friends on facebook, black women who wear blue eye contacts, and women who post nothing but relationship memes on facebook.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    High school. First date with this girl. Her father wouldn't let us go out together unless he accompanied us.

Like a ? , I agreed to the terms.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    out to dinner with my ex cause i just broke up with my chick....the chicks cousin was at the same restaurant an i didnt know....

this dude keeps walking past me shaking his head...
    i thought the ? wanted to fight...low key calling me a sucka or something...

so i told her if the ? walks by one more time imma steal him.

low and behold...here this big ? comes...i aint think the ? was gonna come back past...but now im like fukk it...

this ? comes up an stops ...i jump up and i hear this voice ask "who the fukk is this" i turn an look....its my chicks cousin...the one i just broke up with. i was surprised as ? . i told her i was trying get some ass tonight and dont mess this up cuz i broke up with your cousin yesterday...so my ex at the table starts laughing...dude starts laughing and shorty cousin looking hot.

so she walks away sayng she gonna check into this...

dude came over to me...an said she told him not to warn me...so he kept walking by hoping that i watch him go back to the table so i can see who was with him....i gave him a pound for looking out and bought him a drink and apologizes for being about to steal him.

anyway....my ex i was with that night clowned me for months after...we got back together and she had my kid...

i was wreckless as ? when i was young and had no filters.....

im glad i grew outta that ?

funny story but dude's dumb as hell to be a rent-a-buster for a problem not his. He's cool for trying to look out for you, but being willing to fight another guy he doesn't know, ain't got ? to do with for another woman who isn't his but his cousin's relative is about as dumb a thing I've heard.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »
    DAmn, post some of y'all embarrassing dates. It could be you or your date that said or did some dumb ? .
    My story really isn't that good but I just wanted to hear some others stories so.......

I've had a pretty good track record for having good dates until about 3 weeks ago and it's ? my head up. Babe was from Saudi Arabia, fine as hell and like 3 inches taller than me once she put on 6 inch heels making her 6'0. [Anyway some reason we go out to eat and she wouldn't really drink.

So you 5'9" tall eh?

2u8j5ao.jpg

This is a ? ass chart bruh

6'3 ? in here winning!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember going on this date wit this one chick I met online...it was our last.

Ole girl had azzz and ? , but the face...meh. Plus she wore this wig that was raggy lookin.

We met up for lunch. Convo was cool, but I can already tell this wasn't gonna go anywhere as far as possible relationship down the line. I try to avoid wanting to actually go out wit her, until she invited me over to chill. Cool. Smashed that nite.

So now she wants us to go on a real date...in public. DAMMIT! Decided on hitting the movies, but she also wanted dinner...DAMMIT!! I picked a movie time where we couldn't really do dinner after the movie, or before. Rolled at this spot that just opened...meh. We left as soon as we walked in. Now she wanted me to take her to Target...DAMMIT!!

Rolled by there and dropped her off at the front. She gave me this look like Oh so you not getting out wit me??" Guess she picked up on that. Finally she comes out, and vibe totally changes. Hit the movie, then drove her back home. On the way back, she eventually tells me how she felt like I didn't wanna be seen wit her, and how I sabotaged us going to dinner. She was right. Rest of the ride back was quiet.

Get back to her crib, she gets out and closes my car door w/o saying a word. As soon I as I drive off, she calls me picking up the convo again. I kinda still wanted to smash, but at that point, it didn't matter. Was considering turning around and going back to her crib...until...I got ANOTHER call from this other chick I met online. She was a lil ? and needed a ride back home. So I opted to go get her. Good decision.

That was the last time I spoke to ole girl.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think ive actually ever been on a real legit date...