Do you believe in a spirit world/ghosts/the paranormal?!?!?!?

Options
Preach2Teach
Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Be honest and be true, I wanna see what you all believe!

Do you believe in a spirit world/ghosts/the paranormal?!?!?!? 39 votes

? yeah I believe in the supernatural!
53%
northside7leftcoastkevBroddiehueyits....JOHN BAlready Home_17Bulletproof WalletsLogical TruthsWhoisDonG???T. SanfordJungzVader_F_KennedyMazterChefdakidfrankieTonyDubbzblackgod813Splackavelliwarren98HundredEyes Inglewood_Fatty 21 votes
? off with that crazy talk!
10%
Ajackson17TrillfateInglewood_Bonetoughmiracle 4 votes
Maybe or maybe not, I don't know!
10%
BobOblahfuc_i_look_likeatribecalledgabiluke1733 4 votes
I have seen it with my own eyes!
25%
Mancillestni99ainneKoltrainCabana_Da_Donghostdog56AntlerzLordZukoIntelligent_Hoodlum Fosheezyzzombie 10 votes

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To a degree, I don't think slimer is ever going to walk through my door, but I believe the Keys of Enoch to be more than just babble. I also believe the spirit world is something that ain't to be played with.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep. Angels and demons are all over the place.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with a oujia board in your crib if you want to. ? around and get an entity attached to you
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Maybe or maybe not, I don't know!
    Something is there, I do feel more than 50% (probably about 78.6%) aware of that but as to who or what I don't know. I do strongly believe 99.9% of all that stuff on tv on the paranormal is surely fake and most religious conversations BUT there are a few accounts of somethings that do go far beyond regular explanations from the living. And I mean probably like 10 examples over 5,000 years. That's not really that much to go on, but I can't ignore that if 10 things seemed compelling then probably 1 or 2 are just true.
    Of course, one story is the most popular Jesus. I'm not here to preach, but on story alone those people who were following him were through with his legacy when he died b/c they thought he'd be an earthly king. They had no uprising, they had nothing much to do or say. Then suddenly Paul (a very high ranking officer who was known for killing Chrisitans) changes his entire life after saying he saw Jesus multiple times and spoke with him after Jesus's death. Also the regular citizens and apostles of that day just up and say dude came back to life and they were with him and all willing to die horrible deaths confessing something that made no sense otherwise. The ironic thing about their stories was that NONE of them before Jesus returned had ever publicly spoken or thought of Jesus as coming back from the dead. That story is a ghost story that convinced billions.

-Another story is about a chair in england. This one is one story I just believe. Like 10 people or more for the past 200 years have all died unbelievably crazy deaths from sitting in a chair that the previous owner cursed publicly. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER SAT IN IT DIES QUICKLY AFTER SITTING IN IT. http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Chair_of_Death

-
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's levels to it. Right now it's the physical.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe half of it is mental
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ever experienced sleep paralysis like I have then you probably seen them muthafuckas
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh. If my sister told me she saw a ghost I'd believe her. I haven't but I'm open minded
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    If you ever experienced sleep paralysis like I have then you probably seen them muthafuckas

http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/sleep-paralysis#1
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all in your heads
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *sings* do you belieeevveee in life after love?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen a dinner plate move by itself. But since it happened more than once in the exact same spot, im starting to think it was a natural phenomenon.

I was washing dishes, the plate was beside the sink and it started to inch along the counter by itself for a few moments.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know somebody right now suffering from demonic attacks because some ? worked some form of witchcraft on his ass.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no such thing as ghosts, apparitions, poltergeists etc
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That voodoo thing is real and all that other ? rea
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to job corps as a teen and the dorms we lived in used to be a hospital that caught on fire. People died. Sometimes late at night you could hear people screaming like not loud or anything but real faint. ? was ? up
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    I believe half of it is mental

90% of the game is 1/2 mental.....

giphy-3.gif

• Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all have souls. Deja Vu, reincarnation, infinite galaxies and universes exist. ? yeah
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do got some stories but don't feel like sharing
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the time no. Humans have extremely powerful minds, strong enough to manifest all sorts of peculiar things, not just ghosts. I believe the more energy you put into these things the more likely you are to "see/hear" ghosts.... all manifestations of the mind, the mind must obey and if you tell it there might be ghosts, the mind "find" ghosts. That being said I've had a couple things happen I cannot explain but it doesn't mean I will call that lack of knowing "ghosts".
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its possible, I have had precog Dreams, but that is something different then paranormal.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a fool will deny the existence of the supernatural
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes it´s real.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the terms like supernatural and parnormal only expose the limits of human perception and understanding. and really it's a western eurocentric atheistic perception pressed into the mainstreams of society and halls of academia.