The Economist Magazine: The World in 2017 Magazine Cover.

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
The%2BWorld%2Bin%2B2017%2B-%2BThe%2BEconomist.jpg

The covers have come completely off. They don't even care anymore because they know the majority of folks have no clue about what is coming. Oh well.

Amen.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    All the cards are touching one another except for one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

• geeboy
    geeboy Members Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what's coming exactly...?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2016
    Options
    geeboy wrote: »
    So what's coming exactly...?

Death. On a level that mankind has never seen before. Those in charge want to reduce the population of the world to 500 million. There are almost 8 billion people on the earth today. That is a lot of DEATH!!!!!!!!

GG10.jpg

That picture is from the Georgia Guide Stones. Read this for a brief overview.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

But the plans of the wicked will not succeed. For the death that is coming will be triumphed by the LIFE that will come when Yeshua Ha Mashiach returns in power and great glory! Hallelujah!

Thus if you want to know how everything will play out all you have to do is read the Bible, particularly the prophetic books of the Old Testament and the book of Revelation. Amen.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao first time I see a foreign karakture of the Dutch pm Mark Rutte, wheel of fortune with La France n Germany
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lmao first time I see a foreign karakture of the Dutch pm Mark Rutte, wheel of fortune with La France n Germany

Yep. Angela Merkel is being touched by the lightning.

Also

The word of ? says that there are 3 kings that get put down when the New World Order comes to life. Hence why the 3 world leaders are on the Wheel of Fortune torture device. 3 of the 10 Kings will be destroyed by the Antichrist when he consolidates his power after the destruction of Babylon the Great.

Amen.

• HundredEyes
    Options
    Lol @planet trump btw, wake up people, America isnt as powerfull as it once was and has consolidated their L with Trump as prez....the world is laughing, even Merkel - who has always been diplomatic af with the US - has fired shots, conditional terms for Trump...

People worried that climate change regulations aint gonna happen anymore cause Trump is in charge of the US while you have European and Asian countries basically saying they dont give a ? .that he is pres and theyll honour the agreements...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Economist

"The publication belongs to the Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the English branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor. "
  • HundredEyes
    Options

Also

The word of ? says that there are 3 kings that get put down when the New World Order comes to life. Hence why the 3 world leaders are on the Wheel of Fortune torture device. 3 of the 10 Kings will be destroyed by the Antichrist when he consolidates his power after the destruction of Babylon the Great.

Amen.

Damnit but why us fam? Granted Im in Indo now but am moving back to Holland in 17 lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lightning = HaSatan

"And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
    Luke 10:18
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lol @planet trump btw, wake up people, America isnt as powerfull as it once was and has consolidated their L with Trump as prez....the world is laughing, even Merkel - who has always been diplomatic af with the US - has fired shots, conditional terms for Trump...

People worried that climate change regulations aint gonna happen anymore cause Trump is in charge of the US while you have European and Asian countries basically saying they dont give a ? .that he is pres and theyll honour the agreements...

His card is Judgment. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he brings to the world. Starting with the country that he is sitting on. That is why when you see America again on the Hermit card it is cracked. The harlot has been judged! Amen.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Wait, a super Christian posting stuff based on tarot cards?

ptkb73p5mnyp.gif

The enemy wants to be ? . Therefore he copies ? at every turn he gets. Thus he presents his plan of the end based on what ? has already revealed in His word. Amen.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ptkb73p5mnyp.gif

The enemy wants to be ? . Therefore he copies ? at every turn he gets. Thus he presents his plan of the end based on what ? has already revealed in His word. Amen.

But you still skipped about you being aware of tarot cards. You even stated something about the death card not touching and claiming that meant something. According to the bible that's witch craft and is forbidden. Bruh you be ? up.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Also

Amen.

Damnit but why us fam? Granted Im in Indo now but am moving back to Holland in 17 lol

Judgment is coming to the whole world because Yeshua is coming again! Hallelujah! The occult is even telling the world now. Look at the background of the magazine. There are heavenly powers that are behind all of this. But they are playing in the background. But once the lightning (HaSatan) is cast down to the earth, the enemy of all righteousness will be manifested in human flesh. And he will make ? and Stalin and Nero combined look like Mickey mouse Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

ptkb73p5mnyp.gif

But you still skipped about you being aware of tarot cards. You even stated something about the death card not touching and claiming that meant something. According to the bible that's witch craft and is forbidden. Bruh you be ? up.

Believe what you want. I can care less. I am passing on information for those who are watching and praying. Amen.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ptkb73p5mnyp.gif

Believe what you want. I can care less. I am passing on information for those who are watching and praying. Amen.

What about the people who don't want to put their head between there legs and wait to kiss their ass goodbye?

Bigots been telling black folk to do nothing but pray and obey master since we got here
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

ptkb73p5mnyp.gif

What about the people who don't want to put their head between there legs and wait to kiss their ass goodbye?

Bigots been telling black folk to do nothing but pray and obey master since we got here

The only way to be secure in the days ahead is to be covered by the blood of Jesus Christ. I can't force you to believe all I can do is tell you the truth my friend. Without Christ in the days to come you will be led to the slaughter and once the fire here consumes you, the fire that is eternal will also consume you.

So it's your choice my friend. The only ones who will have their heads between their legs are the ones who will be duped by what is coming because they refused the love of the truth. Amen.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The book of daniel gives its interpreters free artistic expression to plug anyone whom they deem fits its criteria to be the "antichrist"
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Idk

Half the ? they create, the other half we do
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would of made a hell of a Jehovah's witness with the way you always coming at us with this ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    The book of daniel gives its interpreters free artistic expression to plug anyone whom they deem fits its criteria to be the "antichrist"

Yeah I know. The Bible is clear though, the Antichrist isn't revealed until after the day of sudden destruction. On the cover of the magazine you can see him portrayed as the "Magician". The infinity symbol behind him tells us that he is something other than human. The sun behind him also tells us that the magician is a "? -like" figure. But he is only revealed after "Death" comes when the button is pushed.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Idk

Half the ? they create, the other half we do

Yes, the death that is coming will be because of man. Mankind will push the button and the nukes will fly. Thus mankind will be the ones who bring the great destruction on the world. No one is to blame for the devastation that is coming but the sin and pride that is infused in all of mankind. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    You would of made a hell of a Jehovah's witness with the way you always coming at us with this ?

I didn't make the cover my friend. I am just a messenger relaying the signs of the times. The occult have a plan as well. And they reveal their intentions through occult means. Thus this cover is another way that the occult are telling those who can see and hear of their evil intentions. Amen.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

RIP Miss Cleo