IF ? PEOPLE CAN GET MARRIED WHY CAN I HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES

Options
rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
I don't understand, that's not normal so once the gate is open u can't close it once u get what u want that's selfish

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOPEFULLY TRUMP STOPS THIS ? MARRIAGE ?
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not in Utah I'm in chicago
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take it up with your congressman. Seperation of church and state prevents religious rhetoric to impede on the indvidual inalienable rights granted to the citizens of the united states to be able to seek life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by way the constitution.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I'm not in Utah I'm in chicago

I would like to b in Vermont
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree...grown ppl should be allowed to do whatever they want in their relationships with other grown ppl.

Thot post
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree.....

The gate is open......

If ? can get married where does the ? end?????

No ? ....

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    I agree.....

The gate is open......

No ? ....

I don't know your ? should end wherever you choose...it's your life bruh...don't worry about who anyone else is marrying.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    see alot of times that ? works out there cause the man is at the top of the mountain here ? different with all the equal talk
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Because you're living in a land heavily influenced by European culture. Polygamy isn't anywhere near as high on the list as ? ? , ? and anything similar.

Really it's more Puritan than anything. Them anglo-saxons are some wierdos. Europeans I've met from other parts of Europe are like night and day compared to them.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Polygamy is legal in utah bruh

No it's not, but anyway this is the can of worms and the unintended consequences that resulted with ? /? marriage. How can it be legal for ? to engage in "holy analmony," but Mormons and cats like Brother Polight can't be in a polygamous relationship? If society doesn't deem that ? marriage is detrimental to society, then why is polygamy? Considering that polygamy is the first form of marriage and sanctioned by ? .
    zzombie wrote: »
    HOPEFULLY TRUMP STOPS THIS ? MARRIAGE ?

Married people get certain rights and benefits. You can't deny ? and ? these rights and benefits simply off of the strength that you don't agree with the that a ? found a ? he wants to suck and ? for the rest of his life and marry and a ? has found some ? that wants to bump up against and eat for the rest of her life. To deny ? the right to marry is unconstitutional, unAmerican, and goes against everything that this country eventually came to be for and be about.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    I agree...grown ppl should be allowed to do whatever they want in their relationships with other grown ppl.

Totally agree with your point

I think the issue with polygamy as far as the state concerned is that it is fairly simply to enforce a contract between two people, straight or ? , not so much with more than two people

Like how would the courts deal with things like alimony or pensions, ? like that is where the real difficulties lie

You could still be polygamous if you so desire, just can only be legally married to just one spouse. And you ? want the multiple women ? but are like hell naw to the multiple men ? huh lol

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    The death blow has already been dealt.
    VIBE wrote: »

Screen-Shot-20f14-05-01-at-1-22-20-PM.jpg

America decided who they wanted to serve. Now you got folks wanting to marry trees and calling themselves ECOSEXUALS.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2122817/meet-the-ecosexuals-who-thinking-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-actually-save-it/

The first ECOSEXUAL "marriage" was performed in of course, BABYLON THE GREAT.

" Stephens and Sprinkle declared themselves ecosexuals, and in 2008, married the Earth in a performance art wedding in Santa Cruz, California"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecosexuality

Scust.....

Smh, it's a performance art piece, no one is legally allowed to marry earth in the united states

You know mfs could have a "ceremony" to marry who ever and whatever the ? they wanted to even before ? marriage, it wasn't legally recognized then, not is it now

I never get people that are so anti ? marriage, like are you afraid you'll want to marry a man because they're allowed to get married now? That says more about you than it does the ?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    The death blow has already been dealt.
    VIBE wrote: »

Screen-Shot-20f14-05-01-at-1-22-20-PM.jpg

America decided who they wanted to serve. Now you got folks wanting to marry trees and calling themselves ECOSEXUALS.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2122817/meet-the-ecosexuals-who-thinking-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-actually-save-it/

The first ECOSEXUAL "marriage" was performed in of course, BABYLON THE GREAT.

" Stephens and Sprinkle declared themselves ecosexuals, and in 2008, married the Earth in a performance art wedding in Santa Cruz, California"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecosexuality

Scust.....

Smh, it's a performance art piece, no one is legally allowed to marry earth in the united states

You know mfs could have a "ceremony" to marry who ever and whatever the ? they wanted to even before ? marriage, it wasn't legally recognized then, not is it now

I never get people that are so anti ? marriage, like are you afraid you'll want to marry a man because they're allowed to get married now? That says more about you than it does the ?

Well if you knew the truth it would set you free @Kai. Are you ready to stop living a lie?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because you're living in a land heavily influenced by European culture. Polygamy isn't anywhere near as high on the list as ? ? , ? and anything similar.

Oh, but it is. And its been on they list since 72' and 93'. It'll come down. Soon. Just don't know the exact date and when it will be legalized across all 50....

The 1972 ? Rights Platform (Chicago)
    STATE LEVEL:
    8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.

The 20th Anniversary of the LGBT March on Washington: How Far Have We Come?
    “We demand passage of a lesbian, ? , bisexual, and transgender civil rights bill and an end to discrimination by state and federal governments including the military; repeal of all ? laws and other laws that criminalize private sexual expression between consenting adults.”

I feel sorry for the silly monkeys who agree or partake of this nonsense. Little do the monkeys know, once all these "acts" are legalized, then they become normalized, once normalized it can/will be brought into the public space including public school system. That means the youth will be taught about these "acts" (? , orgies, and everything else I don't feel like mentioning). Which is exactly why you are seeing what you are seeing w/ our youth if you've been paying attention. But don't you worry, your monkey business will come to an abrupt end soon.....

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I agree.....

The gate is open......

No ? ....

With consenting adults as it always should end. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much power in polygamy (think numbers, hint: who is the global minority?) Monogamy is relatively new and works about 40% of the time.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I agree.....

The gate is open......

No ? ....

I don't know your ? should end wherever you choose...it's your life bruh...don't worry about who anyone else is marrying.

I said no ? ......

Therefore your argument is irrelevant. ...