Eternia and Moss - At Last

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Essence
e&matlastcover-304x304.jpg

Another well rated album that I've seen many posters talk about over the course of the past few months (on another board). Eternia is well rated as an emcee.

Anyone checked this one out?

Comments

• RuffDraft
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Uppin' the thread considering the love that it's received in other threads... it's funny how the thread went amiss originally, but now has some members with it...

I did go on to listen to this album quite a bit and it was one of my favourites of the year, but I never re-posted considering the thread died of death lol.

We can all appreciate it now though :tu

Favourite off the album:

Love the production and her rhymes, she has a lot of confidence on the mic and it only helps her with her delivery. Looking forward to all future releases by her..
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah im gonna HAVE to check this out, every song i heard from Eternia & Moss has been amazing.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Very good album front to back, this track right here gets ridiculous replay value for me:
  • RuffDraft
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Yeah im gonna HAVE to check this out, every song i heard from Eternia & Moss has been amazing.

Yeah, whole album is great, worth a cop :tu

I'm going to be dropping a lot of female artists in the coming weeks because they're really overlooked and I'm listening to them a lot at the minute.
    traestar wrote: »
    Very good album front to back, this track right here gets ridiculous replay value for me:

Yeah, great album, it's definitely going to be one we'll remember when we're looking back, just can't believe how much it was slept on initially... myself included... took me a few months.