I think john cena goin heel after summerslam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Watch and see its about time for a superstar to turn heel you see randy orton on the good side now so i beleive john cena gon turn his back on summerslam and be the leader of them dudes damn i forgot they name but thats what i thnink feel free to say your thouhts!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I mentioned this in the Summerfest thread. If he doesn't get invloved with Nexus, I do think within two years he will finally be a heel again.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Naw not happenin
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was kinda thinkin that too. But if Cena turns heel @ SS, who's gonna be top face on RAW? I don't see it being Orton.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Makes no sense. Why would they want their biggest money maker turning heel now?? I think he will turen heel, but not now. Wouldnt't mind seeing it though
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theboyro wrote: »
    makes no sense. Why would they want their biggest money maker turning heel now?? I think he will turen heel, but not now. Wouldnt't mind seeing it though

u remember hulk hogan went heel he was the most popular wresller at that time when he came out and helped i cant remeber but i know he came out and helped i think kevin nash instead of sting and sting partner
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He will probably turn heel when HHH returns...or Nexus turns on Shameus and Randy Orton becomes their leader...
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u remember hulk hogan went heel he was the most popular wresller at that time when he came out and helped i cant remeber but i know he came out and helped i think kevin nash instead of sting and sting partner

this aint 1996, its 2010 when wrestling aint as popular like it once was. WWE would be dumb to turn him heel now. I wanna see a heel Cena again, but it would be a shock to see it now. FYI, it was Hogan who helped scott hall and kevin nash in that match when he turned heel.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    this aint 1996, its 2010 when wrestling aint as popular like it once was. WWE would be dumb to turn him heel now. I wanna see a heel Cena again, but it would be a shock to see it now. FYI, it was Hogan who helped scott hall and kevin nash in that match when he turned heel.

Right.

If it was as popular then as now, if Cena went heel, he'd have the whole place thrown down on him and actually hated. He won't be. Hogan, when he did that he brought down the house man. That was nuts. People's feelings were hurt bad.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hope John Cena turns heel.... it would be the best thing for him and the wrestling in general
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that would b an interesting twist..
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Right.

If it was as popular then as now, if Cena went heel, he'd have the whole place thrown down on him and actually hated. He won't be. Hogan, when he did that he brought down the house man. That was nuts. People's feelings were hurt bad.

I feel like if Cena does go heel, the people that hated him would actually cheer for him and the kids/girls would hate him.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I feel like if Cena does go heel, the people that hated him would actually cheer for him and the kids/girls would hate him.

The haters will be happy he's now heel but will still boo him. His girly/kiddy fans will cry and be mad and then hate him. My point was not ever on the level of when Hogan turned, when he did man he really turned the fans into haters.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He will probably turn heel when HHH returns...or Nexus turns on Shameus and Randy Orton becomes their leader...

Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He should, but probably won't. He's the biggest fan-ass kisser in the WWE right now.

Random thought: Would be nice if The Rock just showed up outta nowhere @ SS to help team WWE though
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fans are fake as ? . If you like someone, it shouldn't matter if they're face or heel. Ok, if Cena turns heel, it'll be more exposure for the WWE. Is losing merchandise sales a big issue? He turn heel then when he becomes face again, everyone will hop back on his nuts and he'll sale merchandise again.
  • VIBE
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    He should, but probably won't. He's the biggest fan-ass kisser in the WWE right now.

Random thought: Would be nice if The Rock just showed up outta nowhere @ SS to help team WWE though

I want The Rock back for a guest host, just ONE NIGHT of the OLD TIME ROCK.

It would be the most epic thing in WWE right now, in the past 5 years, to hear, "FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO_______"

I would light up like a little kid.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I want The Rock back for a guest host, just ONE NIGHT of the OLD TIME ROCK.

It would be the most epic thing in WWE right now, in the past 5 years, to hear, "FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO_______"

I would light up like a little kid.

Yeah that would be pretty epic. But Rock is too hollywood now. He ain't going back to his old stomping grounds, even if it is for one night only.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah that would be pretty epic. But Rock is too hollywood now. He ain't going back to his old stomping grounds, even if it is for one night only.

he's coming back 4 ONE nite, and they have the money 2 do it......
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    he's coming back 4 ONE nite, and they have the money 2 do it......

And when is that suppose to be? I don't question that the WWE has money to do it.
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now I think about it, John Cena WILL NOT turn heel. When they come to my city next month, they annouced him & Orton vs Sheamus & Nexus.