Ohhh ? !!! the first NOME 6 drop: Ill Will vs Charlie Clips

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm convinced y'all just hate Clips. He wasn't nowhere near as bad as y'all saying he was. As for the battle the first round was debatable both of them were hit and miss. In the 2nd round both of them were hit and miss but I edge it to Ill Will because of the blow your house up line, and pause at the finger a ? line. Clips clearly won the 3rd round.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the last time I listen to ? about a battle...? was the definition of meh....Clips still forgetting his lines and forced to freestyle...I'll Will was mad incoherent...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I was expecting Will to go that was pause lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol... the ? ??...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching now, im already disappointed that they didnt show clips just starting his 1st round when they was bout to flip coin. It was a dope moment like clips bout to eat lol.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    That was fiiiiire niggga

Lmaoo
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    If yall cant see how ill will got both 1 and 2 rounds easy, ya opinion is no longer valid and im a clips fan.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    That finger ? a ? was so tragic lmaoo
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I'm convinced y'all just hate Clips. He wasn't nowhere near as bad as y'all saying he was. As for the battle the first round was debatable both of them were hit and miss. In the 2nd round both of them were hit and miss but I edge it to Ill Will because of the blow your house up line, and pause at the finger a ? line. Clips clearly won the 3rd round.

? just tired of him, Rex, Clips and Surf can do no right they blemished they ? so bad ? aint giving them no chance to prove other wise.
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Surf is recoverable and so is clips bruh....

? is mad at the fall off and want the old back and tired of tolerating half ass ? .

Rex.....is....well rex is washed lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    So there's ? who can watch that and think Clips walked away victorious? I hate battle rap fans, im deadass.

SN: this ? Lurk was so hype the mf forgot to make a poll, stop makin threads ? .
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited December 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    So there's ? who can watch that and think Clips walked away victorious? I hate battle rap fans, im deadass.

SN: this ? Lurk was so hype the mf forgot to make a poll, stop makin threads ? .

Deadass man, and this being my first event i get to see how in the building translates to camera and see why rappers always have that in the building vs on camera debate when they got smoked like clips did lol. Mann clips was slightly better on cam, ill give that but he was stinkin up the building. It was a awful clips and ? was booing and just overl disappointed. That finger ? a ? looks n sounds worse on cam then it did live but that d rose bar did NOT translate to camera. It looked simple but he shook the building when that happened and there was no way clips won a round.

To go on youtube and the see the amount of clips won post is sickening lol.

And Lmao, i was waiting for somebody to call me out for not having a poll but i wanted that exclusive drop and i thought i could edit it in later smh lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    The ? is sickening b lol It's either ? don't understand bars (what really makes a bar dope vs what makes a bar simple) or ? is just stans.

This ? 5th be gassin till he's on E, (clips voice) what yall aint catch it? That's the fifth letter!

Dumb ? :

14835.gif

Clips bars are so ? simple b lol I can write a clips round in 2 mins, deadass.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    The ? is sickening b lol It's either ? don't understand bars (what really makes a bar dope vs what makes a bar simple) or ? is just stans.

This ? 5th be gassin till he's on E, (clips voice) what yall aint catch it? That's the fifth letter!

Dumb ? :

14835.gif

can-you-prove-it-672x372.jpg
    RGVviC.gif
  • 5th Letter
    edited December 2016
    Options

Dumb ? :

14835.gif

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9igHn_Tis
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Dumb ? :

14835.gif

can-you-prove-it-672x372.jpg
    RGVviC.gif

Lol if I was on my laptop I would, I'm mobile right now.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

? just tired of him, Rex, Clips and Surf can do no right they blemished they ? so bad ? aint giving them no chance to prove other wise.
    Ill Will was saying trash ? and ? still thought he clearly bodied Clips. Thats when you know the hate is real lol. This battle was ass.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    I'll cs that, the battle was overall wack. But will clearly had the most haymakers\ memorable moments imo.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think Clips problem at this point is that it's the same damn flow and cadence every battle and the highway exit bars
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    2-1 either way. On first watch Ill Will. But Clips put in a decent effort. He def wasn't trash in this or the Fab battle. People comparing him to old Clips. Clips will always be a decent battler even at his worst because he has range and natural talent.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Bumazz ? aint even make a poll. Ill Will 2-1 woulda been a 3-0 if he wasnt ? ? , pause.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gifted wrote: »
    2-1 either way. On first watch Ill Will. But Clips put in a decent effort. He def wasn't trash in this or the Fab battle. People comparing him to old Clips. Clips will always be a decent battler even at his worst because he has range and natural talent.

1234.gif

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    far from a body bag, clips literally does the bare minimum to not get bodied and to make fans at least debate

its gonna be plenty of people saying clips got it

• 5th Letter
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint give will not one round