Do You Remember The Time?

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I always think I'm special for getting tagged until I realize what I was tagged in.

You are special my friend. You are fearfully and wonderfully made! Yes, before you were formed in your mothers ? , the LORD knew you! May you be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day. Amen.

I can't not GOAT this.

Don't have to. The truth is still the truth. Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    DA POWA OF DA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg

The gospel is free my brother. Freely I have received, freely I must give. Hallelujah!

Jesus loves you. Do you love Him?
    Nope, sorry bruh, that's another man
    dame-dash-interview-thebreakfastclub-2015-tp.jpg

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .

? sent you to help them. Did you?

LMAO!!!! How the ? am I supposed to help a family of 3 when I already help out family members? I can't magically turn off the freezing cold, why can't the lazy Bible ? do something? Why is it always waiting for someone else to do something, isn't your so called ? supposed to be powerful? It seems extremely weak to me.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I remember the time I saw a homeless family consisting of two kids and a mother begging for money and food just a few days ago, in the freezing streets of NYC. I didn't see the good for nothing, lazy as ? Bible ? do anything to help. The lazy, slavery supporting Bible ? has done nothing to impress me. ? that ? ass ? .

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?

Lol those people are only freezing because we don't listen to ? or follow the spirit of his teachings if we did the poor would be sheltered and fed because that's exactly what Jesus told us to do so don't blame ? for all those homeless people

? has his own timetable he's not going to act just for our convenience.

Homeless shelters are very overcrowded in NYC, the mayor of NYC said so himself, so don't pin this on humans. My question is, what is the LAZY Bible ? doing about this, and the sad fact that one of those children looked severely handicapped?

When is this timetable supposed to be, Nevuary 31st, 3013? Give me a ? break, if the Bible ? is real, it's the laziest ? of all time. That ? is straight up pathetic, all jokes aside. If this is what you call a ? , then I'm the Mighty Thor. The Bible ? is a giant joke, lazy as lazy can be.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you give them anything??? Did you feed and shelter them??? If the answer is no then you failed not ? .

PEOPLE who see people spend hundreds or even millions of dollars on trivial vanities and then turn around and blame ? for there being homeless people are ? ? .

I already looked out for a homeless person that day, I don't have room to house a family of 3. I understand people can do more for them but we already know most have their own issues to deal with. Seeing a family in the freezing cold during this holiday season just seems very ironic to me. What's taking Jesus so long to help these people, what happened to fulfilling the prophecies?

Lol those people are only freezing because we don't listen to ? or follow the spirit of his teachings if we did the poor would be sheltered and fed because that's exactly what Jesus told us to do so don't blame ? for all those homeless people

Homeless shelters are very overcrowded in NYC, the mayor of NYC said so himself, so don't pin this on humans. My question is, what is the LAZY Bible ? doing about this, and the sad fact that one of those children looked severely handicapped?

When is this timetable supposed to be, Nevuary 31st, 3013? Give me a ? break, if the Bible ? is real, it's the laziest ? of all time. That ? is straight up pathetic, all jokes aside. If this is what you call a ? , then I'm the Mighty Thor. The Bible ? is a giant joke, lazy as lazy can be.

Lol stop being dense and willfully missing the point.the point being that if humanity as a whole had it's priorities in order there would be no homeless people.

People are spending millions of dollars on ? and not taking care of their fellow man like ? told us to that's why there's so many homeless.

Something can only be categorized as lazy when it does not do what you wanted to do when you want it to do it. But that's your problem ? is not going to do what you want him to do when you want him to do it . who the hell do you think you are ???? to be demanding that The Sovereign master of the universe operate when it's convenient for you.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

LMAO!!!! How the ? am I supposed to help a family of 3 when I already help out family members? I can't magically turn off the freezing cold, why can't the lazy Bible ? do something? Why is it always waiting for someone else to do something, isn't your so called ? supposed to be powerful? It seems extremely weak to me.

Love is an action word. Therefore you help your brother/sister in need however you can. It's not magic. It's called being self-less instead of selfish.

You over here having a hissy fit instead of doing whatever you can, in order to be a helper of those in need.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options

Lol stop being dense and willfully missing the point.the point being that if humanity as a whole had it's priorities in order there would be no homeless people.

People are spending millions of dollars on ? and not taking care of their fellow man like ? told us to that's why there's so many homeless.

Something can only be categorized as lazy when it does not do what you wanted to do when you want it to do it. But that's your problem ? is not going to do what you want him to do when you want him to do it . who the hell do you think you are ???? to be demanding that The Sovereign master of the universe operate when it's convenient for you.

Listen, I know humans can do more but we already know many humans are greedy. The main point remains, what is Jesus doing now to help these people? If I'm supposed to believe in what DOU is saying, he shouldn't be hiding all the time. Why not show up in Times Square now to help these people, or people elsewhere, in worst off places. The constant hiding is cowardly, if Jesus is even able to walk the Earth again, as you claim he is. 2,000 years later, no sign of that yet. I'm sorry but as a former Christian, I think that's kind of lame.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options

Love is an action word. Therefore you help your brother/sister in need however you can. It's not magic. It's called being self-less instead of selfish.

You over here having a hissy fit instead of doing whatever you can, in order to be a helper of those in need.

I help the homeless when I can, and have helped the needy in general many times in my life. I shouldn't be accused of not trying to help. The main point remains, where is Jesus now to help all the freezing and hungry people out here? Please explain what he's doing now, as thousands of people in NY alone are freezing and hungry in this weather. Mind you, NYC supposedly is the richest city in America, so I can only imagine what homelessness looks like nationwide.

If Jesus is so powerful as you say he is, then why the laziness in this cold, cold weather?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt I tell your ? not to tag me in ? already mother ? ? If ? is so great why didnt he give you the brain capacity to remember ? you ? ? FOH
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I help the homeless when I can, and have helped the needy in general many times in my life. I shouldn't be accused of not trying to help. The main point remains, where is Jesus now to help all the freezing and hungry people out here? Please explain what he's doing now, as thousands of people in NY alone are freezing and hungry in this weather. Mind you, NYC supposedly is the richest city in America, so I can only imagine what homelessness looks like nationwide.

If Jesus is so powerful as you say he is, then why the laziness in this cold, cold weather?

Look at the man in the mirror. And then ask the man in the mirror what he can do to be a better neighbor "in this cold, cold weather" of NYC.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Didnt I tell your ? not to tag me in ? already mother ? ? If ? is so great why didnt he give you the brain capacity to remember ? you ? ? FOH
    Yeshua loves you my friend. Forgive me for being absent minded. I just didn't want anybody to be left out from hearing the good news @Smokey Tha Bandit Amen.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to watch it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    I'm about to watch it.

Praise the LORD. May you receive a word from Him. ? bless you my friend. Amen.
  • zzombie
    Options

Listen, I know humans can do more but we already know many humans are greedy. The main point remains, what is Jesus doing now to help these people? If I'm supposed to believe in what DOU is saying, he shouldn't be hiding all the time. Why not show up in Times Square now to help these people, or people elsewhere, in worst off places. The constant hiding is cowardly, if Jesus is even able to walk the Earth again, as you claim he is. 2,000 years later, no sign of that yet. I'm sorry but as a former Christian, I think that's kind of lame.

? has already done everything now it's our turn to actually obey. ? is not hiding to the people can see him if you can't see him then that's on you millions of people wake up everyday feeling the presence of ? sorry if you can't And I don't believe you are former Christian not in the real sense you were probably just a nominal Christian. which means you never really knew anything about the faith in the first place. You speak as if you want the Sky to ? open and Jesus to come down but I don't think you realize what would happen if he did that.

some of the questions that you ask are real real nonsensical or simply things the average Christian could answer. I stopped talking to you about religious things because from my perspective you come off of every willfully ignorant I don't have the patience for people who want to be ignorant
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I swear, I'm about to send you to my dad. He'd adopt you and maybe leave me alone about having kids.

lol. Is your dad a strong believer in the LORD?

My dad's an Ordained Reverend. You'd be the son he's ALWAYS wanted.

Praise ? for the ministry that the LORD has called Him to walk in. Your dad just wants what is best for you. Just like I want what's best for my daughter. But at the end of the day we are all free moral agents endowed with free will. No one will force us to do anything once we come of age to know the difference between right and wrong. And we will have to live and die with the decisions we make, even our decision about where we want to spend eternity.

Can you tell me you exact believe in regards to who Jesus Christ is to you if you don't mind my friend?

Jesus no longer exists in my world. As an Agnostic, I refuse to believe that a religion that preaches free will and equality openly supported slaves to be obedient to their masters. No es bueno, mi amigo.

I mean, that's ONE of the many, MANY hypocrisies in the Bible, but I'll leave it there.

Plus.....SCIENCE.

So, we'll just say if there IS a force of deity out there (and I totally believe that there is), I have yet to find it. I don't knock anyone's religion, I also believe you follow who/what whatever will bring you peace, but all I as in return is don't force that ? on me if I've already said "No thanks."
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven may i ask why in particular i was tagged, if there is a reason? Obviously every user wasn't tagged.

I believe in ? more than ever at this point in my life. I know he is real beyond belief.

However, I do have questions for those that choose to mention his name here on Earth and claim to be speaking his message.

I wish you well and hope that you do carry on the word of ? in a just manner if that is what you're doing. It is possible.

Blessings my friend. Praise ? for your faith. The Holy Spirit directed me to tag you, so I followed His instructions. What is on your heart? What questions do you have?

It wasn't personal. I have realized over the years that religion contains a lot of selfishness and manipulation. As of late I try to separate ? and religion. ? will always exist with or without religion.

Religion has caused more seperation than unity in this world. I believe that we all as humans should put our faith in ? and not focus so much on what it is we do to show our faith.

The only thing one must do is have faith in ? and have unconditional love for those around you.

Blessings to you for having the courage to speak your mind and heart.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I swear, I'm about to send you to my dad. He'd adopt you and maybe leave me alone about having kids.

lol. Is your dad a strong believer in the LORD?

My dad's an Ordained Reverend. You'd be the son he's ALWAYS wanted.

Praise ? for the ministry that the LORD has called Him to walk in. Your dad just wants what is best for you. Just like I want what's best for my daughter. But at the end of the day we are all free moral agents endowed with free will. No one will force us to do anything once we come of age to know the difference between right and wrong. And we will have to live and die with the decisions we make, even our decision about where we want to spend eternity.

Can you tell me you exact believe in regards to who Jesus Christ is to you if you don't mind my friend?

Jesus no longer exists in my world. As an Agnostic, I refuse to believe that a religion that preaches free will and equality openly supported slaves to be obedient to their masters. No es bueno, mi amigo.

I mean, that's ONE of the many, MANY hypocrisies in the Bible, but I'll leave it there.

Plus.....SCIENCE.

So, we'll just say if there IS a force of deity out there (and I totally believe that there is), I have yet to find it. I don't knock anyone's religion, I also believe you follow who/what whatever will bring you peace, but all I as in return is don't force that ? on me if I've already said "No thanks."

I get where you coming from. Praise ? that you are still searching for the truth. Seek and you will find my friend. For ? is not playing hide and go seek with us, rather He is searching high and low, far and wide, deep and shallow to answer the prayer of one who is dilliegently seeking Him, in order to prove Himself strong on their behalf. Hallelujah!

I just got one more question @Mister B. .... Is King Jesus at fault for the actions of those who claimed to know Him? And if so, how do you reconcile what He said about those who claimed to know Him, but yet did wicked things that weren't in His will as found in Matthew 7:21-23?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven may i ask why in particular i was tagged, if there is a reason? Obviously every user wasn't tagged.

I believe in ? more than ever at this point in my life. I know he is real beyond belief.

However, I do have questions for those that choose to mention his name here on Earth and claim to be speaking his message.

I wish you well and hope that you do carry on the word of ? in a just manner if that is what you're doing. It is possible.

Blessings my friend. Praise ? for your faith. The Holy Spirit directed me to tag you, so I followed His instructions. What is on your heart? What questions do you have?

It wasn't personal. I have realized over the years that religion contains a lot of selfishness and manipulation. As of late I try to separate ? and religion. ? will always exist with or without religion.

Religion has caused more seperation than unity in this world. I believe that we all as humans should put our faith in ? and not focus so much on what it is we do to show our faith.

The only thing one must do is have faith in ? and have unconditional love for those around you.

Blessings to you for having the courage to speak your mind and heart.

Praise King Jesus for your faith again my friend. King Jesus loves you and He isn't a religion. He's ? Almighty who spoke everything we see and can't see into existence by the word of His mouth! What a mighty ? He is. I can't help but to speak about Him and share the good news of His death, burial, and ressurection to every creature on planet earth! For it's not religion that will save, but only having a personal relationship with King Jesus that will save. He is ? in the flesh! Hallelujah!

He's coming soon. I pray that you will be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day my friend @Logical Truths . Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Look at the man in the mirror. And then ask the man in the mirror what he can do to be a better neighbor "in this cold, cold weather" of NYC.

I can look in the mirror and say I'm about action, not talk. Can't say the same for some other people.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2016
    Options

? has already done everything now it's our turn to actually obey. ? is not hiding to the people can see him if you can't see him then that's on you millions of people wake up everyday feeling the presence of ? sorry if you can't And I don't believe you are former Christian not in the real sense you were probably just a nominal Christian. which means you never really knew anything about the faith in the first place. You speak as if you want the Sky to ? open and Jesus to come down but I don't think you realize what would happen if he did that.

some of the questions that you ask are real real nonsensical or simply things the average Christian could answer. I stopped talking to you about religious things because from my perspective you come off of every willfully ignorant I don't have the patience for people who want to be ignorant

I'm simply asking a few questions, questions I notice you're unable to answer lol.....

So, what is Jesus doing now, as many freeze outside, hungry and cold? Why not do something about all the young kids and old people out there in desperate situations, literally thirsty and hungry for help? That kind of laziness from your so called "? " is pretty shocking, I see zero evidence Jesus is anything even close to being a ? . Believe what you want, but I gotta call a ? a ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

I'm simply asking a few questions, questions I notice you're unable to answer lol.....

So, what is Jesus doing now, as many freeze outside, hungry and cold? Why not do something about all the young kids and old people out there in desperate situations, literally thirsty and hungry for help? That kind of laziness from your so called "? " is pretty shocking, I see zero evidence Jesus is anything even close to being a ? . Believe what you want, but I gotta call a ? a ? .

I've answered your questions already multiple times in many different threads
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Meanwhile, Jesus continues to be lazy and not do anything about the situation. Pathetic, let me know when you have proof Jesus is a real ? . Until then, your "answers" aren't impressive. How telling Jesus can't even speak for himself anymore.
  • zzombie
    Options

Meanwhile, Jesus continues to be lazy and not do anything about the situation. Pathetic, let me know when you have proof Jesus is a real ? . Until then, your "answers" aren't impressive. How telling Jesus can't even speak for himself anymore.

You're like a child
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options

exactly ,if he was Real he would at least appear every 5-10 years and give a worldwide speech for like 2 minutes lol but he doesnt ,what could be the reasons if he really exist ? too busy ? he dont care ? or (the christians favorite response ; he works in mysterious ways or his time has not come yet ...hahahaha

but more than 2 thousand years ago he died and resurected right ? he is almighty right ? he's the father ? smh I know deadbeat fathers who appear out of the blue when he ears his kid is in the hospital ,my friend never knew his dad but his dad came around when my friend got shot and almost died....y'all tellin me jesus cant do a quick visit every once in a while ? come on man these people are stupid I believe in ? but jesus aint no ? ? man ,at the most he was a human who was full of good intentions and preached a message of peace that went against the establishment and got killed for it ,thats it!