Fukk All The Democrats Who Pushed That "Super Predator" Narrative of Hillary-Ya'll Happy With Trump?

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hillary was up against Satan himself and you motherfukkers just couldnt leave the 90s alone could you?
She ? apologized too. Why is choosing the lesser of two evils difficult?

thanks for nothing you stupid ? azz nikkaz. You got Trump elected.

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is quick to forgive and forget, I guess you would be ok with her putting more blackpeople in jail considering the private prison corporations was funding her campaign until she got called out on it. We were ? regardless of who got in office, and oh yeah

Barack Obama is the biggest sellout in black history
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The same ones who pushed that and the "what have the Democrats done for you" and all the other easy to see through smoke and mirrors were the same ones who obstructed anything they tried to do. Plus what simple minded person just believes something like that? Very simplistic and flawed way to look at things. Also...its about the best option going forward.
    I think many of those people just are/were slow on things. Ironically and justifiably it will actually effect them more. They have more to learn while some already knew things they are still going to have learn
  • Logic Last
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    ? is quick to forgive and forget, I guess you would be ok with her putting more blackpeople in jail considering the private prison corporations was funding her campaign until she got called out on it. We were ? regardless of who got in office, and oh yeah

I'd rather be fukked with a two inch ? with Vaseline over an 18 inch ? with no Vaseline. No ? .
    Why can't you understand such a simple concept?
  • NoCompetition
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Oh and the whole "they are just the same" pushed by, guess who? No they arent. different parties who have different people with different backgrounds who would make different appointments and etc. "They are the same" is not true regardless who you support. There are undeniable differences. Regardless who you think is right or wrong there are differences. The slow people are the ones who are gonna catch it the most though. On account of being slow, ridiculous and pitiful. And gullible and not having common sense and being able to see things through realistically.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are still crying about Hillary? Hilarious!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Logic Last you stop wearing makeup when she lost or nah?
  • Logic Last
    Options
    The same ones who pushed that and the "what have the Democrats done for you" and all the other easy to see through smoke and mirrors were the same ones who obstructed anything they tried to do. Plus what simple minded person just believes something like that? Very simplistic and flawed way to look at things. Also...its about the best option going forward.
    I think many of those people just are/were slow on things. Ironically and justifiably it will actually effect them more. They have more to learn while some already knew things they are still going to have learn

Completely agree. I understand Hillary isn't likeable but I don't understand why they couldn't put that aside. The irony is Bill Clinton could have got elected if he qualified.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

I liked Obama's term. Was good for me. Definitely saw no reason to burn it to the ground. If someone made no progress during those 8 years thats on them. Many of them are learning and about to learn some things they should have already known.
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Y'all are still crying about Hillary? Hilarious!

Im not but hey gotta vent. Gotta admit its kinda unbelievable. Movin on regardless but many are still surprised. Its not like the effects are over they really havent even started.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Oh and the whole "they are just the same" pushed by, guess who? No they arent. different parties who have different people with different backgrounds who would make different appointments and etc. "They are the same" is not true regardless who you support. There are undeniable differences. Regardless who you think is right or wrong there are differences. The slow people are the ones who are gonna catch it the most though. On account of being slow, ridiculous and pitiful. And gullible and not having common sense and being able to see things through realistically.

Five Star Post
  • Logic Last
    Options
    @Logic Last you stop wearing makeup when she lost or nah?

the wound is fresh, the healing process probably wont start until after his first 100 days. we're in some deep ? . Im still measuring how deep. so far so bad.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea im wit u, trump is a ? joke, no political experience whatsoever, this dude putting well known white supremacists in high level postions, saying ? intelligence brefings cause he think he knows more than everbody else, stays on twitter and ? and cries when someone talks about him, ? man child, but hes gonna make this country great again, right, ? joke and his punk ass aint even been sworn in yet, hillary is wack but damn, shes a better option than what we gonna have to deal with now, ? is ? surreal
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Sanders was the best candidate. Hillary knew this and had the primaries rigged in her favor. Bernie had the nomination stolen from him. The "super predator narrative" happened long before It was just Trump and Clinton. IIRC, he's the one that brought it up on the campaign trail.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hilary had her chance, she spent decades as a politician, it was time for some new blood. Hopefully Trump looks out for the businessmen and helps lace my pockets. ? the average person, y'all are pawns and deserve to be treated as such lol.

Continue being consumers and let the boss ? do their thing.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't even president yet and I'm already sick of the tears.

Jesus Christ these next 4 years are gonna annoy me.

republiklans on one side, and whiney ? on the other.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Sanders was the best candidate. Hillary knew this and had the primaries rigged in her favor. Bernie had the nomination stolen from him. The "super predator narrative" happened long before It was just Trump and Clinton. IIRC, he's the one that brought it up on the campaign trail.

Stop with this ? about rigging the primaries. Hillary won. Hell, black people picked Hillary over Bernie. All Bernie talked about was Wall Street vs. Main Street, but that didn't resonate with black people becacuse it's not like Main Street is fair to us either.

If Bernie had reached out to non-whites more, he would've won the primary. But his sole focus was whites on Main street.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Logic Last wrote: »
    Hillary was up against Satan himself and you motherfukkers just couldnt leave the 90s alone could you?

Wasn't their fault. Everyblack in the country could have voted Hillary and Trump would've still won. It was WHITE women who didn't do their part.
    Blacks are marginalized to very few districts in the USA. According to the electoral college it doesn't matter the quantity of how many of us vote (thus those preachers didn't really deter the majority 92% of Af.Am that did vote for her) if we are 90% all living in the big cities of America (prominently 13). BLACKS did their part in voting in numbers. We can't vote in cities and other parts of the state where we Don't reside.
    Mathematics.

Even though more blacks voted for Obama (of course we would), we still voted more for Hillary than any other president elect that ever ran for office. However, WHITE women didn't do this & Hillary has yet to thank the black community for voting for her more than we did for Bill. But, she did thank the little girls (too young to even vote).
    #whitewomenfuckeduptheirownchance2BPOTUS
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »

Stop with this ? about rigging the primaries. Hillary won. Hell, black people picked Hillary over Bernie. All Bernie talked about was Wall Street vs. Main Street, but that didn't resonate with black people becacuse it's not like Main Street is fair to us either.

If Bernie had reached out to non-whites more, he would've won the primary. But his sole focus was whites on Main street.

There was a paper authored that showed significant discrepancies in the exit polls between states that kept paper records of votes cast versus states that didn't keep records. This discrepancy didn't exist in the 2008 election or in any other.

In the states where a record of the votes cast were maintained, Bernie Sanders was the winner. In states where they didn't, Clinton won by a huge margin. That the DNC was "team Hillary" was brought to light by the Wikileaks email drop: The DNC acted outside of it's charter of neutrality within the party and pushed the primary into Hillary's lap.
  • NoCompetition
    edited December 2016
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Logic Last wrote: »

Wasn't their fault. Everyblack in the country could have voted Hillary and Trump would've still won. It was WHITE women who didn't do their part.
    Blacks are marginalized to very few districts in the USA. According to the electoral college it doesn't matter the quantity of how many of us vote (thus those preachers didn't really deter the majority 92% of Af.Am that did vote for her) if we are 90% all living in the big cities of America (prominently 13). BLACKS did their part in voting in numbers. We can't vote in cities and other parts of the state where we Don't reside.
    Mathematics.

Even though more blacks voted for Obama (of course we would), we still voted more for Hillary than any other president elect that ever ran for office. However, WHITE women didn't do this & Hillary has yet to thank the black community for voting for her more than we did for Bill. But, she did thank the little girls (too young to even vote).
    #whitewomenfuckeduptheirownchance2BPOTUS

At the same time, I heard the black vote was down in NC, PA, and Fla during the election time. I dont know the exact numbers. There were people who didnt bother to vote. Also maybe MI is similar. Some big states in the south are ironically close to blue by demographics too. I get your point but the black vote was down apparently in key states. And some of these states were close and projected to go blue. So It appears to be a combination of factors not just one.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't like Hillary and was one of those that were saying cliche things about her but i was willing to overlook her negatives and see the bigger picture by voting for her. Time to move on tho. I knew 2016 was gonna be a crazy year. I'm hoping for the better but i know ? is gonna get worse on some civil war levels
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negros in here desperate begging for the return of their savior white mama .....

9aocv7.jpg there there ? ....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This slave ass ape.... more blk ppl voted for Hillary than any other group . Her biggest supporters were blk women with 95%, and second was blk men at 80%...

Trump won because a majority wht country voted for him...
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options