So Cam Took Jay-Z Off The Oh Boy Record Cause He Didnt Like His Verse But He Let Jim Jones . . .

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
he lets jim jones non rapping ass ruin every track he's on. i dont believe he didnt like Jay verse. Cam straight lying.

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Jay took Cam off first
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay took Cam off first

its not even a rap track, its really just an adlib track
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about the delivery and confidence in his verse to the ha remix at the loudest voice inside your head. now layer the sporadic, noisy, key changing beat like oh boy over his vocals. Oh boy was supposed to be a fun record. i always think about dips dancing and dame spraying vodka everywhere when i hear this song. Cam was celebrating a platnium album for the remix. Yall say Jay Z won against nas even though he cried on air. Yall always quote that ? ass south of france line whenever someone talk about Nas on Power FM. Ether was burning hard when oh boy dropped. why would cam want a ? spitting a off beat verse about setting up a PPV event to fight someone he lost in a rap beef 7 months ago on a fun record. Cam looked out for him like a homeboy to keep him from further embarassing himself. Cam made an executive decision that saved the Roc on so many levels that day thats why Dame wanted him to be VP.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Because Jimmy is his mans and he didn't ? with Jay Z like that.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam been said hov's verse was wack that's why he took him off the song..
  • illedout
    Options
    @Logic Last
    Cam said Jay was dissing Nas on the oh boy song but his verse was wack so he removed it..
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Jay took the Izzo beat...then Cam took Oh Boy....then Cam deaded Jay on the remix.....then Jay took Cam off One 4 Peedi.

Is this right?
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this was common knowledge
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them dudes ain't like each other period...cam wanted to build his own rocafella...which is why he put Jim n Juelz on his singles n not jay...but he wanted to still use Jay for industry cred....on some "jay-z who is the top rap artist is messing with dude so he must be good business" type ? ....sidenote..all them roc artist were jacking beats from each other...Kanye n just Blaze were making heat n dudes was fighting over beats...I think Jay as the boss felt he should have first dibs on ? n felt some type of way...just Blaze said some ? like Jay would like a beat n expected just to hold it for him even if he wasn't working on an album n would get funny if Blaze gave the beat away...sorry for the essay
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay has always been a lookout for myself first type of dude, especially with the beats..some of the beats for reasonable doubt belonged to a group ski was in or produced n I believe n jay n Dame jacked them ? ...which helped him get where he at...I think at some point cam said ? it I'll do the same
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Jay has always been a lookout for myself first type of dude, especially with the beats..some of the beats for reasonable doubt belonged to a group ski was in or produced n I believe n jay n Dame jacked them ? ...which helped him get where he at...I think at some point cam said ? it I'll do the same

Prolly stole Camp Lo ? .

Edited. Yup

https://youtu.be/WSXcSo27FZs
  • illedout
    Options

Prolly stole Camp Lo ? .

Edited. Yup

https://youtu.be/WSXcSo27FZs

Yea it's been confirmed a few years ago that Jay took half Camp Lo's beats..