IC Hall of Fame Nominees

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    aye @SimptimusLEMZUS ,explain what happened to Du

This idiot was teĺling me i wasnt pure, wasnt right. A year later he has posted pics of him on a toulet seat and has subliminaĺly simped khaleesi. Then he has betrayed his mod oath for that ? .
    Look at him getting eased from our memoriez while im still here.

Fat Corny Negropeans and their fat boy simp antics is shameful
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    How am I not nominated

Ive bought classic moments to this place to be honest

you ungrateful ?

you're always on the receiving end though,nobody gives out trophies to ? that get dunked on

RIwwR44.gif
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @waterproof def belongs on that list haha
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyDu wrote: »
    I have won. This is idiot was simping khaleesi. Yeah Du has cheated virtually on his wife. Look at all the mistakes he commited.
    @ladydu how does it feel to habve no answer for a sexy woman who has made your man fallen?

Imagine him thinking about khaleesi when you pleasure him.
    I won't feel so bad imagining other ? no more

ljpxeacjf8z4.gif

• waterproof
    Options
    Mowgli, Ling, HWall, Gambino34, My side hoe Beth Boogie and her illegitimate bastard ass Son S.Boogie, Mista Phil, Coonskin Cap, Darcskies, The Agents
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Mowgli, Ling, HWall, Gambino34, My side hoe Beth Boogie and her illegitimate bastard ass Son S.Boogie, Mista Phil, Coonskin Cap, Darcskies, The Agents

@waterproof they don't know about the aqua
    We had these racist mfs mad back in the day
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol tell em how you really feel lem
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I love Du

Also add Gambino , Carl Weathers , and ? Rogers

Carl Weathers is the GOAT

My trill family @Busta Carmichael should be the one to present the trill award

Carl Weathers was the goat of making thread titles.
    I remember him making a thread called "Why did Pac hate Africans?"

And then in the op he quoted the troublesome 96' lyric
    "? all you ? in Swahili" and was persistent with saying that Swahili was a country and Tupac had animosity towards people living there. People were ? and he wouldn't let up lmao. Thread was a classic.

Rep yo mattress size thread was classic for the wrong reasons. One ? got roasted in there for his big lips nh. I died when one ? said he should sue lipton for copyright infringement LMAO
    @Alpha_Ambition
    Lmfao it's crazy how Lil sneaky was only 1 post deep when he started getting roasted. He had no idea wtf was going on and everybody just started roasting dude like the Shenco thread.

Someone said his lips can make the floor vibrate if he says the word "Pa-POOSE"
  • waterproof
    edited December 2016
    Options

Word Up, The Donkey at that time got taken over by a bunch of homosexuals, ? 's, wiggas, sexually molested dude's and girls, drug addicts, ? ,EMO's, Feminist ? , Racist ass Crackas and Mexicans they all was really disrespectful to Blacks,The Donkey was full of threads disrespecting the ? 's....We ran they ? out, we pruge the donkey off all they ? and Donkey was back to normal
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever outs the Gayliases gets my vote....the Donkey had mad legendary characters back in the days but can't everyone make it in lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2016
    Options

Word Up, The Donkey at that time got taken over by a bunch of homosexuals, ? 's, wiggas, sexually molested dude's and girls, drug addicts, ? ,EMO's, Feminist ? , Racist ass Crackas and Mexicans they all was really disrespectful to Blacks,The Donkey was full of threads disrespecting the ? 's....We ran they ? out, we pruge the donkey off all they ? and Donkey was back to normal

Goat times
    Whoever outs the Gayliases gets my vote....the Donkey had mad legendary characters back in the days but can't everyone make it in lol

Blank was atleast 10 of the ? aliases. Disturbed dude fr
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

And @Kat is still here
  • waterproof
    Options

And @Kat is still here

Her infamous backshots and love of Black ? was her saving grace
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    How am I not nominated

you ungrateful ?

Your claim to fame is getting a ? 's phone number, I would think you would hope everyone forgot, why you reminding them?

Tell it like it is why don't ya
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    How am I not nominated

you ungrateful ?

Your claim to fame is getting a ? 's phone number, I would think you would hope everyone forgot, why you reminding them?

Let's not forget you almost retired when it came out that you sent your struggle nudes to somebody
    Let me make it
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyDu wrote: »
    I have won. This is idiot was simping khaleesi. Yeah Du has cheated virtually on his wife. Look at all the mistakes he commited.
    @ladydu how does it feel to habve no answer for a sexy woman who has made your man fallen?

Imagine him thinking about khaleesi when you pleasure him.
    I won't feel so bad imagining other ? no more

I respect that... trill... trill.

Bonsoir
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man I hope that ? about Du e-simping Khaleesi ain't real

as many convos we done had on here about him judging other ? for cheating in their relationships

I almost hate being right in situations like this :(