Fiesta - R Kelly feat Jay Z

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
This was when Jay was untouchable and unstoppable. At the time it seemed impossible to knock Jay off his throne.

Fiesta - R Kelly feat Jay Z
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzDWw40oDs

Comments

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't there two versions? A remix or something?
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic Jay Z intro, verse and feature
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be honest out of all the songs they got together, this one I can't stand
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This ? right here still goes hard but duck was Kellz thinking about putting boo and gotti on this ? know they were his artist but damn them ? couldn't hang with those two kings
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

Yea I don't think the remix w hov was on r.kelly original album...someone correct me if I'm wrong
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That Jay verse is mfing classic
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take me 3 ladies just to make me feel riziight..
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember in high school when this came out homie used to use his pops navigator and we woulda leave school bumpin this ? on repeat lol
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah version with Jada Kiss

This ? right here still goes hard but duck was Kellz thinking about putting boo and gotti on this ? know they were his artist but damn them ? couldn't hang with those two kings

Was trying to attach them locals to the hot M.C.

I used to run into the guy Boo at clubs. Especially during that whole duffle bag craze people were on. He did a little mix tape release at a night me and my boys used to host. He was spitting game to this one Puerto Rican chick like oh you don't know me...and started spitting the Fiesta verse. LOL she left the club with me. LOL.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

I used to run into the guy Boo at clubs. Especially during that whole duffle bag craze people were on. He did a little mix tape release at a night me and my boys used to host. He was spitting game to this one Puerto Rican chick like oh you don't know me...and started spitting the Fiesta verse. LOL she left the club with me. LOL.

Ah the Jay and kiss battle was dope jigga got the better of him track wise.
    This and the mya joint
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

This and the mya joint

There was a discussion about the double remixes being the cause if the LOX Roc beef. The even talked about it on Combat Jack
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This and the mya joint

There was a discussion about the double remixes being the cause if the LOX Roc beef. The even talked about it on Combat Jack

Lmao when the lox hopped on Fiesta as a group whew ? was getting real
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This and the mya joint

It was the reason. At the end of one of styles p freestyle, he said some ? like get off my man ? and let him do his numbers.

Everybody knew he was talking about jay cause he just did fiesta rmx and best of me remix.

I heard somewhere that mya didn't even want jada on the original song.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to check out this album again. I always liked this track and the video....
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I need to check out this album again. I always liked this track and the video....

Album is classic. Not a single bad song on the cd
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    Jay was saying how Mya was acting like Jay wasn't doing her the biggest favor of her career by doing that remix....still smash on mya's ungrateful ass lol
  • natural born sinners
    Options
    The track masters had a goat story about the night in the stydio that they completed that song
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is Doo Doo
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is garbage boo and gotti eat ass