Father Is MURDERED On Christmas Day . . . He Went To Pick Up His Kids To Celebrate The Holiday

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
Killed by Baby's Mother New BF

Father_Killed.png

3uvnhrzlmhhk.png

3gu10zaqqkdk.png

lhnpus3g06dk.png

https://youtu.be/0TQGmqlQAXo

HOUSTON - Family and friends of 26-year-old Eric Burch, Jr. gathered at his parents’ home in Maynard, in San Jacinto County, Monday night to remember their son.

Burch’s father Eric Burch Sr., said, "? sets the bounds. He determines our time. My son touched a lot of lives. He didn't know that he was touching lives. But he touched so many people.”

Investigators said Burch Junior and his accused killer, Zacchaeus Mitchell, got into a fight on Christmas. Investigators said the two exchanged punches when Burch arrived to pick up the two kids he shared with Mitchell’s girlfriend

Court documents indicated Mitchell got up off the ground during the fight, shot Burch in the chest and killed him as his two young sons watched.

Burch Junior’s mother, Arletha Burch, said, "They are two wonderful kids. And they're real, real nice kids. And he does all he can to take care of his kids and take care of his family and take care of people."

Now his family will plan a funeral knowing that every Christmas celebration will come with a memory of their son’s death. His mother said, "It's not supposed to happen no day. No matter whose kid this is, it don't matter if it was mine or anyone else's kid, this shouldn't have happened at all."

Burch Senior added, "Yes, Christmas will never be the same for us because every Christmas we'll remember that ? called him home on that day. We will celebrate every Christmas that on that day the life he lived and the legacy he left behind."

Mitchell was expected to appear in court late Monday or early Tuesday to hear the charges against him.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/one-dead-after-shooting-at-apartment-complex

Comments

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did I hear him say 30k bond? that's it for a murder charge?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the killer got an ass whooping and pulled the gun. The baby mother is a beast for dating that beast.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate ? who try to stop a father from seeing his kids cuz they the new ? but want his baby mother to not have a ? around his kids

I better see a bunch of posts calling him a fukk ?
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? RIP to that man.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lost the fair one and went to shootin smh. Pure ? ? ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible .... the mom prolly instigated everything he a ? ass ? forever. U don't fight in front of kids let alone ? their father in front of em. Sad
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them ? lives are ruined
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    All them ? lives are ruined

four black men

because of the emotional lost of control from one
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U win some and you lose but you live to fight another day.....that ? needed "pops" in his life
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? now, he doesn't deserve to breathe anymore.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnn i hate baby dadies..pik yo kids up at the police station
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mannnn i hate baby dadies..pik yo kids up at the police station

the ? who said this to me got his ass beat an I tried to hang the ? with my belt.

? like this is why families are so fukked up. ? is tough enough without some fukk ? coming in on some superior man ? .

just cuz you ain't have no dad ...don't take it out in some chicks kids.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? ni**** lost a fair one and killed the man ... over his own kids... smh.

The chick probably fueled this ? too.

? have ? killing each other for nothing
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How depressing...RIP <3
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peace be upon the father. ? will ? anything nowadays. and yeah im calling the mother a ? cause i know she instigated this ? . that fat ? ugly af. She can ? with that on top of her? scust. The only reason why he killed him is because shame ate away his soul like ether all day.

he is a homeless ? living with a ? and her kids

he couldnt afford to buy the ? or kids one gift

he got ugly kids of his own with a fat ugly ? that he didnt call, visit or send a gift to

the morning sex was wack because christmas was a failure

he been wearing that same tired ass red southpole hoodie as a winter coat since 07 w no new fresh xmas threads

the ? didnt cook
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    peace be upon the father. ? will ? anything nowadays. and yeah im calling the mother a ? cause i know she instigated this ? . that fat ? ugly af. She can ? with that on top of her? scust. The only reason why he killed him is because shame ate away his soul like ether all day.

he is a homeless ? living with a ? and her kids

he couldnt afford to buy the ? or kids one gift

he got ugly kids of his own with a fat ugly ? that he didnt call, visit or send a gift to

the morning sex was wack because christmas was a failure

he been wearing that same tired ass red southpole hoodie as a winter coat since 07 w no new fresh xmas threads

the ? didnt cook

You know these people?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @blackrain

you see how ? bring the chick up?

even tho the ? did the shooting. an they just going by the story they are told

interesting huh?