Dr Umar Johnson coming for Sara Suten Seti soul

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Damn, this ? is crazy Seti is getting beaten up in 2016.

https://youtu.be/ewYjXfZTx2k

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sounded good and positive until about 3:30. I turned it off at 3:43.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? is getting out of hand. With all of the counterproductive debates and conflicts, nothing is getting accomplished.

If they debate civilly i dont see the issue
    Idk who seti is, is he biracial or something dude keeps calling him a cracka
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is out here looking like Mr T and ? . Can someone explain to me who is seti and why are they beefing? This wasn't a good look for him imo he seems unstable and unfit to lead if someone who you claim is a nobody can ? you off
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ? is getting out of hand. With all of the counterproductive debates and conflicts, nothing is getting accomplished.

If they debate civilly i dont see the issue
    Idk who seti is, is he biracial or something dude keeps calling him a cracka

He's another "conscious" dude...

Without a degree. ..

tn9zey4jv8ct.jpeg

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at my post yesterday and you'll see Sara Suten Seti lecture on the Egyptian hieroglyphs not being deciphered.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Seti is wrong hieroglypsh been deciphered. I know this because I´m learning how to read mdw ntr.Plus I been studying hebrew.I know portuguese and spanish and obviously english.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Seti is so dumb that he reads his name backwords.Ra is always in the end of a name because it´s a deity.And Suten is not said from what I know it just means King,governer,noble...The phrase is Ni-Sut-Bitti.The noble of upper and lower Egypt.
  • bambu
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On the real....

Umar is trying to put together a "National Independent Black Parents Association"

It is a good idea....

Students already have advocacy groups, but that is not the problem.....

The parents are the problem tho......

A lot of people act like schools aren't a reflection of their communities. ...

If he really wanted to do something he would model his idea at the local level and then try to expand it....

But Umar has no credentials to back up his ideas & ? like this proves it....

That other ? Seti been exposed years ago back in the old race & religion room....

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theatrics aside, id like to see them debate
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    On the real....

Umar is trying to put together a "National Independent Black Parents Association"

It is a good idea....

If he really wanted to do something he would model his idea at the local level and then try to expand it....

That other ? Seti been exposed years ago back in the old race & religion room....

What credentials he does not have and need?

How was Seti exposed years ago?

I knew Seti was trash because he been to kmt twice and never talked about studying Mdw Ntr.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The conscience community does not care so much about credentials they are nice to have but they will not invalidate you... this is a somewhat rebellious community and way of thinking.
  • bambu
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On the real....

It is a good idea....

I knew Seti was trash because he been to kmt twice and never talked about studying Mdw Ntr.

He claims to have a PhD and years of experience working in public schools....

However, has no evidence or documentation of said PhD or work in public schools.....
    zzombie wrote: »
    The conscience community does not care so much about credentials they are nice to have but they will not invalidate you... this is a somewhat rebellious community and way of thinking.

I understand that those credentials are not important to most people......

However, they should be.....

They are often an indicator of when someone is speaking on an issue of which they are not qualified ( or out of their ass ) ......

There are several threads in the social lounge and youtube vids about Seti....

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did this ? get plastic surgery on his face?

and how these dudes speak all this black power ? and always beefing with each other?

hotep nignogs are wack
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On the real....

It is a good idea....

However, has no evidence or documentation of said PhD or work in public schools.....

They are often an indicator of when someone is speaking on an issue of which they are not qualified ( or out of their ass ) ......

Credentials from the white man??? Nah most of the people in the conscious community are talking about issues that'd be long in the social sciences so credentials for that s*** don't really mean much the audience

Most most of these people these so-called leaders in the conscious community are talking about male-female relationships or history
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " ? never bring the change they promise"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've seen, all these pro-black people are fools. It's not that they don't have some good points or ideas. They are just very foolish with their ways. I saw a video from Po-light or whatever his name is the other day, and I know he's being called a fraud these days, but he was kicking some real ? in the video. Any community that would have a problem with the things he was saying is full of morons because all of what he was saying should have been common sense.
  • bambu
    Options
    On the real....

It is a good idea....

Credentials from the white man??? Nah most of the people in the conscious community are talking about issues that'd be long in the social sciences so credentials for that s*** don't really mean much the audience

Most most of these people these so-called leaders in the conscious community are talking about male-female relationships or history

Not about black or white.....

When you claim to be a Dr. with years of experience & use that as your authority on an issue, credentials should matter.....

• zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options
    On the real....

It is a good idea....

Not about black or white.....

When you claim to be a Dr. with years of experience & use that as your authority on an issue, credentials should matter.....

It's not about black or white to you but to these people it's about black or white..... I would have more of a problem with umar if he claimed to be a medical doctor. as for him school being a psychologist??? Who knows??? but I do know that you don't need to be PhD to be a school psychologist at least not in the state of Pennsylvania so he could be telling the truth or not.... the community doesn't really seem to care
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems that it's a community where if you blame whites a lot and bash them a lot, you will typically gain a name. Even if the things that you're saying don't really make sense or you don't really offer any feasible solutions to problems, as long as you place the blame where the community feels it belongs, you're ok.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Prr black does not mean perfect.They are humans by the way this whole beefing ? over the top it´s because they opened up the flood gate and let the usual joe in.? that never read nothing and feel like they are above those that are trying.