Angry father KOs one of the finessers who organized da 'train' that was ran on his thot daughter...

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was ? ...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple ? at once. Learn to live with it, son.

Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't ? . And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

^^^^ Ayo I can't stand this ? ? attitude.

Son the type to let anything go. No backbone

Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some ? because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean ? ? . He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

But what's YOUR excuse?

Yeah Yeah Yeah ? who pretend to have no emotions are just cowardly. Let me f*** your mom's, f*** your sister, f*** you aunts, f*** your wife. All you're going to do is shrug your shoulders and probably sleep on the same sheets I just nutted on . you non-confrontational, low testosterone having 3 steps away from being cuckolded 75% ? made ?

This is how I know you're still missing the point. I have emotions. I'm just not GOVERNED by them. You clearly are. That's the difference between me and you...and the difference between men and women.

Let me know if you want me to organize a therapy session with you and Gabi or one of the other women on the IC so they can coach some of the crybaby out of your system...

? I'm not governed by my emotions but I'm not cool with shrugging my shoulders at everything like you do.... the fact that you would have no problem with n***** running a train on your adult daughter probably in your house means that you're a ? .

You don't have to go out and knock somebody out... but ? at least have some kind of reaction to the ? you're not more of a man because you don't have passionate reaction to things

That cold stoic ? is a mask you're not a ? samurai
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Unless the daughter is underaged or was ? ...I'm confused. Ya daughter likes multiple ? at once. Learn to live with it, son.

Based on this video, there's a 65% chance the daughter ain't ? . And it's got nothing to do with her having a train ran on her.

Naw, I just move based on logic and strategy...not emotion. I don't see the logic in tryna mash on some ? because my adult daughter willingly allowed them to invade her orifaces. Feel free to enlighten me.

The IC is the only place I know where the men are more emotionally driven than the women.

I kinda understand @zzombie constantly being in his feelings and acting like a Caribbean ? ? . He was raised be several generations of psychopaths who used to make him do a Game of Thrones-style walk of atonement through the streets of Montego Bay any time he came home with less than $300 from sucking off carnival cruise line tourists.

But what's YOUR excuse?

Yeah Yeah Yeah ? who pretend to have no emotions are just cowardly. Let me f*** your mom's, f*** your sister, f*** you aunts, f*** your wife. All you're going to do is shrug your shoulders and probably sleep on the same sheets I just nutted on . you non-confrontational, low testosterone having 3 steps away from being cuckolded 75% ? made ?

This is how I know you're still missing the point. I have emotions. I'm just not GOVERNED by them. You clearly are. That's the difference between me and you...and the difference between men and women.

Let me know if you want me to organize a therapy session with you and Gabi or one of the other women on the IC so they can coach some of the crybaby out of your system...

? I'm not governed by my emotions but I'm not cool with shrugging my shoulders at everything like you do.... the fact that you would have no problem with n***** running a train on your adult daughter probably in your house means that you're a ? .

You don't have to go out and knock somebody out... but ? at least have some kind of reaction to the ? you're not more of a man because you don't have passionate reaction to things

No, but you are a wet-noodle ass ? who get his panties in a bunch anytime something happens that disagrees with your ? made sensibilities. You ? gotta stop acting like children, throwing fits on the playground when someone steals your spot in the good swing. Take in the information, analyze it, check your ego and emotions and THEN move.

You ? ? take in the information, feel something and then move based on that feeling. You claim to have had so many strong male rolemodels in your family and none of those alpha males taught you this? SMH. Why the ? am I having to teach another adult-aged male how to be a man? On the internet, at that! Your father, grandfather, older bothers, etc, all failed you, my ? .

The truth hurts.

Clown ass ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

But what's YOUR excuse?

No, but you are a wet-noodle ass ? who get his panties in a bunch anytime something happens that disagrees with your ? made sensibilities. You ? gotta stop acting like children, throwing fits on the playground when someone steals your spot in the good swing. Take in the information, analyze it, check your ego and emotions and THEN move.

You ? ? take in the information, feel something and then move based on that feeling. You claim to have had so many strong male models in your family and none of those alpha males taught you this? SMH. Why the ? am I having to teach another adult-aged male how to be a man? On the internet, at that! Your father, grandfather, older bothers, etc, all failed you, my ? .

The truth hurts.

Clown ass ? .

? you can't teach me ? , men don't shrug there shoulders at ? running trains on their daughters I was taught to let NO one cross me and get away with it, you were taught to let everyone cross you so clearly your father was a weakling and that's why you can shrug your shoulders at everything.

only a ? ? would compare the reaction a man should have to ? running a TRAIN on his daughter in his own house TO differences of opinion on social or political matters, yeah i express my opinions strongly so the ? what???? not every man can be as docile as you are.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But what's YOUR excuse?

I'm not reading this

If you're truly offended catch the next flight to EWR
  • mryounggun
    Options

But what's YOUR excuse?

I'm not reading this

Nowhere in there did I say, allude to or insinuate that I was offended. I just asked you what your excuse was for acting like a ? ? .

No hate, son. I was just curious.

Also...your reaction is a great example of what I was referring to with Zombie.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Judgin g by these post a lot of you do the have daughters,but let that be your daughter one day and say now you take it. Let's see if you "know how the game go " when the shocks on the other foot.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Judgin g by these post a lot of you do the have daughters,but let that be your daughter one day and say now you take it. Let's see if you "know how the game go " when the shocks on the other foot.

U right too. But if she wasn't ? and willingly choose to ? them why should I beat them up? Now if they embarrass her or out a tape out that's different

The fears of having a daughter.

Real life
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But what's YOUR excuse?

I'm not reading this

Nowhere in there did I say, allude to or insinuate that I was offended. I just asked you what your excuse was for acting like a ? ? .

No hate, son. I was just curious.

Also...your reaction is a great example of what I was referring to with Zombie.

Good for you. You do have some backbone. Offer stills stands
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAA 'YOU ? MY DAUGHTER! YOU AND THAT ? RAN A TRAIN ON MY DAUGHTER!"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But what's YOUR excuse?

https://youtu.be/LHhth9CmbJ8
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would anyone be mad at what their adult daughter does in her free time?
  • zzombie
    Options

You think life is meaningless so there's no way you could understand
  • mryounggun
    Options

Naw. You can definitely be mad at what your adult daughter does in her free time. It just doesn't make any sense to go on the warpath for ? who ? your adult daughter consensually.

Be mad if you want, then deal with that anger in some other way.
  • mryounggun
    Options

Translation =

troy1_zps107ca319.gif

SMH.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always suspected these types of over reacting father's are over compensating and/or jealous. Men have a tendency to treat the women in their lives like a boy treats his toys. Putting hands on anyone else that plays with them without his permission.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Naw. You can definitely be mad at what your adult daughter does in her free time. It just doesn't make any sense to go on the warpath for ? who ? your adult daughter consensually.

Be mad if you want, then deal with that anger in some other way.

Ehh, if you raise a ? and she acts like a ? you can't be mad at her for being a ? . But I do get where you coming from. But it's not like a woman wakes up one day at 27 and says 'I think imma try multiple ? today'.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

To understand one must believe that everything has meaning? You're dumb. Stop quoting me.
  • zzombie
    edited December 2016
    Options

To understand one must believe that everything has meaning? You're dumb. Stop quoting me.

Dumb ? if your attitude is life is meaningless why would anyone think you would understand the motivations of anyone else.... you think your own ? life is meaningless

I hope you know that your perspective is basically the same as an emo black wearing goth kid..... nihilism Is unmanly as ? you are basically the A.J soprano of the ill community
  • zzombie
    Options

Translation =

troy1_zps107ca319.gif

SMH.

? corny jokes and gifs don't make you any less of a ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, why yall ? extra serious and philosophical in the funny threads though??
  • zzombie
    Options
    Man, why yall ? extra serious and philosophical in the funny threads though??

This isn't donkey.... but I consider certain people here to be deserving of less respect than garbage truck juice, they don't like it when I let it be known what I think of them and their perspectives.