Circle January 15th: 70 Nations Will Gather In Paris To Discuss The Creation Of A Palestinian State

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    How many billions we give Israel a year?

When you bless Israel, you are blessed. But when you curse Israel, you will be cursed. It's really that simple. Amen.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »

THE VERY START OF THAT VIDEO IS A ? LIE. Arabs have hated the jews since the time of Muhammad Muslim sources record Muhammad himself cutting off the heads of Jewish prisoners of war. Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman that had her whole family killed by the muslims, muhammad (death be upon him) died a slow death painful because of it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    ? israel

Why?

They are a drain on our resources and don't deserve to be there

Let them fight on their own
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same cacjews that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire ? them
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 terrorist attack
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRUH!!! Let that independent nation put on their big boy pants and stop running for help when they have their own military and economy. I dont remember them jumping to our aid when our economy was in the tank. They havent cut any checks to help us...

Do you know why America has been spared from complete annihilation despite leading the world in abominations toward ? my friend?

So ? is showing favoritism? So human like, definitely beneath a ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you bless Israel, you are blessed. But when you curse Israel, you will be cursed. It's really that simple. Amen.

Israel sounds like the creflo dollar of nations.

Funny how all of man came from 2 people, yet ? has a favorite people.
  • b'mer...
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how DoYou...tells us were ? for not believing in his ? but the Jews in Isreal got a Golden Ticket. I live in a Hasidic neighborhood and while they don't bother me and vice versa I can tell you they can give 2 ? about you if you ain't Jewish.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always trying to get us to care about the Jews their ? plight, I don't care about their plight and their beef with the Palestinians. At the end of the day Jews were watching us and ? us over even today. Even the NOI put a book about the secret relationship of Blacks and Jews. Nah, I'm good on that. Let those people have two states.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    BRUH!!! Let that independent nation put on their big boy pants and stop running for help when they have their own military and economy. I dont remember them jumping to our aid when our economy was in the tank. They havent cut any checks to help us...

Do you know why America has been spared from complete annihilation despite leading the world in abominations toward ? my friend?

So ? is showing favoritism? So human like, definitely beneath a ? .

? is sovereign my friend. But does that mean that there injustice on ? ’s part? Absolutely not! ? says that He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy, and He will have compassion on whom He will have compassion! That is why salvation does not depend on human will or exertion, but on ? , who has mercy! Hallelujah! Therefore He resists the proud, but He gives grace unto the humble! Hallelujah! Now the question is are you humble or are you proud @not_osirus_jenkins ?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? israel

Why?

They are a drain on our resources and don't deserve to be there

Let them fight on their own

How about the blessing of Abraham? Do you not desire it?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Same cacjews that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire ? them

Doesn't mean that I still can't love my neighbor as myself despite how my neighbor treats me. Amen.

Love never fails my friend.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Inb4 terrorist attack

More like the first 4 seals of revelation. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Israel sounds like the creflo dollar of nations.

Funny how all of man came from 2 people, yet ? has a favorite people.

You are either of the seed of Abraham by faith or you are of the seed of the serpent by disobedience. One seed is favored, while the other seed is cursed.

One seed is destined for glory, the other seed is destined for the everlasting flame.

Now the question is are you an incorruptible seed or a corruptible seed @not_osirus_jenkins ?
  • b'mer...
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Funny how DoYou...tells us were ? for not believing in his ? but the Jews in Isreal got a Golden Ticket. I live in a Hasidic neighborhood and while they don't bother me and vice versa I can tell you they can give 2 ? about you if you ain't Jewish.

The Jews in Israel don't have a golden ticket though. And every Jew who doesn't believe in Yeshua Ha Mashiach will also be cast alive into the lake of fire forever and ever with the rest of the wicked on the last day. Amen.

The only "golden ticket" is to confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead! This goes for both Jews and Gentiles. If you fail to do this, you will accounted as an accursed thing on the last day and cast out as dung from the presence of the LORD on the last day and into the everlasting flame where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth without end. Amen.

Therefore the choice is yours @J-GUTTA . Hallelujah! You get to decide where you want to spend eternity. No one will force you to believe. But you alone will have to bear the consequences or reap the rewards for whatever choice you make before you turn back to dust. Amen.

And then when the dust settles, ? will be vindicated and the wicked will be cursed, never to be remembered forever and ever by all who make it into the kingdom to come! The only ones who will remember the wicked will be ? and the holy angels for they will punish the wicked forever and ever in the lake of fire. For true and just is their punishment for sinning against a holy ? and rejecting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on their behalf. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Always trying to get us to care about the Jews their ? plight, I don't care about their plight and their beef with the Palestinians. At the end of the day Jews were watching us and ? us over even today. Even the NOI put a book about the secret relationship of Blacks and Jews. Nah, I'm good on that. Let those people have two states.

But you do care, because your destiny is directly tied to the Jews. For King Jesus is a Jew and to Him you will bow and confess that He is LORD if you like it or not. Amen.

Might as well get it right now and be saved. Instead of being ashamed on the last day and banished to the eternal flame where you will no rest from your torment, NO, not day or night forever and ever. Amen.

But hey, when you make your bed hard......you know the rest. Amen.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    Let them hold their own nuts.

You can't even hold yours though. Amen.

Thats cause yo mama does it for me. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

But you do care, because your destiny is directly tied to the Jews. For King Jesus is a Jew and to Him you will bow and confess that He is LORD if you like it or not. Amen.

Might as well get it right now and be saved. Instead of being ashamed on the last day and banished to the eternal flame where you will no rest from your torment, NO, not day or night forever and ever. Amen.

But hey, when you make your bed hard......you know the rest. Amen.

My destiny isn't link to mythology. I'm worried about my African descent not jews. They don't get no love from me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    5b27eb5be9f7b5d2921ad380b6d89b36.png?t=1479932019

Amen

ahhh right on time, Senor Trump Jr...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    5b27eb5be9f7b5d2921ad380b6d89b36.png?t=1479932019

Amen

ahhh right on time, Senor Trump Jr...

Are u gona cry about this ? forever?

Go get ur cart full of corn ready for the day
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Politics aside for a second, its hilarious how we decide who can or cannot live somewhere based on a book written almost 3000 even with all the proof that the book was written by different men to fight the problems if their day.

Like yo we just entered 2017 and this is realpy what we are about to base what is right and wrong on?