Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Floyd can dodge punches but that ? ain't dodging bullets. He doing ? that cause ? to disappear
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yall made at Soulja boy coming for Bhris daughter when 1) it was his BM and 2) he literally didn't give a ? about her until his album came out for publicity.

Yall ? is more irrational and emotional than hoes I swear, Word to @mryounggun
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yall made at Soulja boy coming for Bhris daughter when 1) it was his BM and 2) he literally didn't give a ? about her until his album came out for publicity.

Yall ? is more irrational and emotional than hoes I swear, Word to @mryounggun

Thats a bold statement to say he didn't care abt her till his album dropped. Unless u was in that man's personal circle when she was first born u cant make that statement unless u got proof
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd can dodge punches but that ? ain't dodging bullets. He doing ? that cause ? to disappear

I don't see where Floyd wrong at. Floyd tricking off on a single mother and buying her child ? so he ? the mother.

Floyd didn't post that pic. So how Floyd wrong for tricking off on the ? and her kid so he can get the mama ? ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I don't see where Floyd wrong at. Floyd tricking off on a single mother and buying her child ? so he ? the mother.

Floyd didn't post that pic. So how Floyd wrong for tricking off on the ? and her kid so he can get the mama ? ?

Didn't Floyd post this on his ig?
  • D. Morgan
    edited January 2017
    Options

I don't know all I've read is the mother of the child posted it and solja boy reposted it.

If Floyd posted the pic then I stand corrected.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No CB babymomma did Soulja boy just shared the pic
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    King$osa wrote: »
    Everyday it's a fresh batch of available ? that turns 18 and hits the market why are these ? ? the same ? . Floyd out here playing step daddy and ?

Some folks still haven't realized that these rich ? is just like broke ? and middle class ? when it comes to ? .

They know they can have another ? but they just want to ? your ? and for you to know they ? your ? . Whether she your current girl or ex don't matter.

? is all a game cause if you look at most of these ? baby mommas they ain't famous ? they just regular ? who came up and had a baby by a rich ? . Now that ? in a circle of rich ? cause of who her child father is and ? just tricking off to ? the ? nothing more or less to it.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris better than me. Wouldn't have been no videos made if that was my daughter. SB wouldn't have been the only target either
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we can get @irony and @blacksamson on the undercard
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Maybe we can get @irony and @blacksamson on the undercard

Have Rockstar/GTA sponsor it....genius.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? stay claiming imaginary M's.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

must be a million dollars in GTA currency
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    On a serious note am I the only one that thinks this is starting to play out like a modern day minstrel show? It's like huey Freeman said " it seems like watching ? making fools of themselves is becoming americas favorite pastime"

This entire situation is a Boondocks episode

Dawg I miss that show :'(:'(

? hurts
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soulja just apologized talm bout his Mama and shitand he already back w/ the Crazy ? lol smh

It'll really be crazy If Chris really stay 5, 10, 15 min away from Soulja boy and aint pulling up on that ? ASAP for speakin on his kid lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is1wuaxp7o0j.png

Man he super trollin dat ?
This discussion has been closed.