Ladies: Whats the most romantic thing a dude has ever done for you?

Options
m. trinidad
m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
Easy enough.

Don't say bought me roses and took me to dinner...im talkin about some real effort.

Comments

• swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This ? trying to steal ideas...lol
  • m. trinidad
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This ? trying to steal ideas...lol

aye my ? chill...ain't even like that.

*breaks out pad and pen*
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man, your avi is just to dam beautiful! Makes me wish I was catching some waves. Altho I'm in a big wave right now, if u catch my drift.

But uhhhh... My first love took me on a picnic wayyy out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature, trees lots of them, a nice river, big mountain rocks, the boulder looking types.. Neways it was an awesome date.. A date I'll never forget..

We had picnic of food he cooked, some shrimp liguine, a bottle of champagne (moet) my favorite, some chessecake for desert because he knows ilove chessecake.. And breadstick for the liguine.. And some fresh greens. He had the picnic blanket and everything too..the champagne flask..

Neways after eating, conversating, cuddling, we decided to dip in the river that was flowing nearby us, and by this time a storm had come thru, it started to pour and I love the rain so the scene was soo beautiful.. And I didn't know how to swim so I clinged on to him and we made beautful pasisonate love in the river, and it was raining down on us, and all we could hear was the sound of thunder.. Ahhhh man.. This was like the best date ever very beautiful thing he's ever done for me.. I'll never forget that..its priceless!

Nuff said..I'm having vivid memories..
  • m. trinidad
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Man, your avi is just to dam beautiful! Makes me wish I was catching some waves. Altho I'm in a big wave right now, if u catch my drift.

But uhhhh... My first love took me on a picnic wayyy out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature, trees lots of them, a nice river, big mountain rocks, the boulder looking types.. Neways it was an awesome date.. A date I'll never forget..

We had picnic of food he cooked, some shrimp liguine, a bottle of champagne (moet) my favorite, some chessecake for desert because he knows ilove chessecake.. And breadstick for the liguine.. And some fresh greens. He had the picnic blanket and everything too..the champagne flask..

Neways after eating, conversating, cuddling, we decided to dip in the river that was flowing nearby us, and by this time a storm had come thru, it started to pour and I love the rain so the scene was soo beautiful.. And I didn't know how to swim so I clinged on to him and we made beautful pasisonate love in the river, and it was raining down on us, and all we could hear was the sound of thunder.. Ahhhh man.. This was like the best date ever very beautiful thing he's ever done for me.. I'll never forget that..its priceless!

Nuff said..I'm having vivid memories..

Thanks about the avi comment. And yeah i think i know what you mean.

very dope date. There were a few things in there I had planned and done before. When you put it all together makes it seem very memorable.