Should BLACK PEOPLE tone down the 'niggardry' at work when working for WHITES?

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'M A MELLOW DUDE AT WORK....mostly because I ain't tryna be friends with these white people, I'm just here to get the job done.

Recently, my job hired this BLACK ? that comes to work acting all kinds of niggerish:
-Tongue ring
-Loud gossiping
-Colorful hair/nails/clothes
-Unnecessary 'ghetto' slang

And of course the white people be looking at me like I should tell this ? to pipe down...

I feel like one day I'll get a 'guilt by association' pink-slip because of the ? ? this ? be doing.

Anyway, should BLACKS wear a mask and hide the true ? in them for the few hours a day while at work with (or more importantly, FOR) a bunch of conservative crackas?

Should BLACK PEOPLE tone down the 'niggardry' at work when working for WHITES? 20 votes

Hell to the nah nah...? them crackas
40%
blakfyahkingBelovedAfeni700ShuffingtonlamontbdcBussy_Getta Breezy_KilroyGhost313 8 votes
Slightly..but not to a point you feel like you're selling out
35%
bigduece69spit_fiyaplayboy buddy roseCashmoneyDuxInglewood_BThe_JackalFosheezy 7 votes
HELL YEA...all the way turnt DOWN!
10%
blackgod813EmM HoLLa. 2 votes
Other
15%
hueyTrillfatesaracenwire 3 votes

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    Call me a ? if you want but I hate hoodrat hoes lol

You can have em ALL @Copper
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    This one was class warfare.

Whenever there are other blacks involved it is always class warfare.

The Black v ? dynamic.

These black cops are so far removed from the realities of the communities they police that the wind up hating those that they percieve to be causing them to be looked at negatively.

Almost a chaste system...

Might be true with POLICE but completely false with regards to my situation
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ? stop lyin , thats from an episode of insecure.

Never watched..
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Check yourself. Try using words besides the n-word to describe this chick.

As a matter of fact, ? yourself instead with all that "true ? " and "when working for whites" ? .

FOH with this "weeze better ack right round ? " ? . It's better ways to express it and you chose the most borderline stormfront way possible.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is this black ratchet chick that works as a secretary at my office. She's cool, but she gets on my nerves cause she loud as ? for no reason. You can hear her whispers on the other side of the building. The white people love her though so I don't know. *shrugs*
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL YEA...all the way turnt DOWN!
    If you're a working man.. Conducting yourself in a professional manner at the place of business should not be optional.. Can't claim racism if you aren't acting in a professional manner..
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only time i act any diffirent is when im around the higher ups at my job, im talkin president and vice president, and by act diffirent i mean try not to cuss ,i cuss alot round everybody else..now as far as what you talkim bout, ? what them cacs think, been in that spot myself and gave two ? , you still a ? in they eyes regardless, you just the quiet ?
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Work with black folks post.....

There are "rachet" ghetto folks there amongst black professionals....

It is about professionalism & how you conduct yourself. ....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 7figz
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Where's the "you sound like a ? ? " option?

I'm surprised at the fact that MFs are even answering this ? like it was a normal question.

A mod should've been clapped this racist ass troll thread, or at least checked this ? . This ? is a ? joke.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ? stop lyin , thats from an episode of insecure.

i was about to say this. but i kinda agree with with t/s. i tried to hip this young apprentice about not sagging and saying ? all the time etc. that ? got fired. as for myself....im me. i joke, laugh, and im loud in a sense. but these hunkies love me though. n/h. but not all blacks can get away with that ? . and please stop saying ?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Act professional in a professional setting but don't tap dance for the peckerwoods. And never let them disrespect you for being professional.

This!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    There is this black ratchet chick that works as a secretary at my office. She's cool, but she gets on my nerves cause she loud as ? for no reason. You can hear her whispers on the other side of the building. The white people love her though so I don't know. *shrugs*

Yea i know whatchu mean with that one
    247852_full.jpg

People can be however they want around crackas makes me no nevermind.... most of the time
    That ? can be uncomfortable af tho
    I was cool with this cat outta newark, now of course if me and bro talking to each other we say whatever slang or ? or whatever tf we want. Blood'll be around cacs speaking the way how he and i talk tho. Hadto tell him chill, not for the crackas but for me. Couldnt stand that ? .

Then of course them punk ass cacs wanna pull me to the side too remarking about it.
    I tell em kick rocks on that ? be grown and tell dude me personally tho couldnt stand. Theres US speak(not saying we cant speak professionally amongst ours3lves sans slang and cursing) and theres epeaking around the gentiles.

With that said i aint like how ts described shawty
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell to the nah nah...? them crackas
    i can only be myself....when i 1st started ? with my wife she used to literally talk in a different tone and demeanor to white ppl....i had to break her out of that ? ....like who taught you that you should hold white ppl in such regard that you speak to them differently...they not worth it...i never understood that talk to them in yoru white voice ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @yellowtapesport as my DC brethren I'm expecting creepset pics when I log-in monday morning!!!

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    @yellowtapesport as my DC brethren I'm expecting creepset pics when I log-in monday morning!!!

Yea that ? ain't worth it..

And it was once a time in my life where I couldn't let a ? with a tongue ring get past me..
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

As a matter of fact, ? yourself instead with all that "true ? " and "when working for whites" ? .

FOH with this "weeze better ack right round ? " ? . It's better ways to express it and you chose the most borderline stormfront way possible.

Visions of 'feelings' soaked tampons all thru this post lol
  • 7figz
    edited January 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Visions of 'feelings' soaked tampons all thru this post lol

Visions of KKK hillbillies sitting on a porch with the "one good ? " they know pouring their iced tea while telling them second hand experiences of how real, militant, self-respecting Black people get down ... all thru the original post.