IC FAMILY WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE CHICKS OVER AT DA BLACKBOARD FORUM??(nsfw)

Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post their nudes then i'll answer
    @Dupac Done turned into Rome from respect life.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Umm for those of us that dk wtf yall talking bout with your ic reunion
    What did khaleesi do to yall?
    So far yall have hinted at du souljah being demodded and something about the cops...

DWO went into Khaleesi account
    Found her nudes and gave them to dizz.
    Dizz dropped the nudes
    Khalessi went to the owner of the IC and got dizz banned and dwo demodded.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I hear that ? ,

And simultaneously throw any ? under the bus who might be tryna eat....

All the ic ? over there got the women looking at them crazy cuz of this thread...

? 's cold blooded..dizz had to get ? back for kicking him out men's forum...

I had to say something cuz I ain't want all the ic dudes to keep getting blamed for dizz's mess
  • Dupac
    Options
    Umm for those of us that dk wtf yall talking bout with your ic reunion
    What did khaleesi do to yall?
    So far yall have hinted at du souljah being demodded and something about the cops...

DWO went into Khaleesi account
    Found her nudes and gave them to dizz.
    Dizz dropped the nudes
    Khalessi went to the owner of the IC and got dizz banned and dwo demodded.

That actually sounds better than the true story
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also little does dwo know, he will be facing some serious charges fbecause of all of this
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ic chicks are killing them
    Dupac wrote: »
    She's a tattletail bruh...that was never your style...she didn't get in my head and make me step down as a mod twice in one week like we did her over there....

She done bruh...? can't even say her name no more on some voldemort ? ...
    She done fam...

I guess you done too, cuz your name banned bruh

No more diamond threads....This ? prolly get clapped in an hour or so

That's crazy too.....and all you for this place...

They should put you in the hall of fame bruh

Yeah and you didn't even do nothing. She went to greg smh. Had everything and everybody destroyed.

I'm retired now I don't care about the hall of fame or my name just making sure everybody get a plate

bruh she deleted her Tumblr, and Instagram.... i think the internet has finally gotten to her, smdh

before she got demodded i think she block all IC ? from seeing her profile like ? give 2 ?

200_s.gif

• imisstheoldkanye
    imisstheoldkanye Members, Banned Users Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't the mods protect the women here instead of conspiring to expose them?
    Yea I hear that ? ,

And simultaneously throw any ? under the bus who might be tryna eat....

All the ic ? over there got the women looking at them crazy cuz of this thread...

? 's cold blooded..dizz had to get ? back for kicking him out men's forum...

I had to say something cuz I ain't want all the ic dudes to keep getting blamed for dizz's mess

Negative. ? don't even know what the ? happen to begin with. I posted a bra picture that was SENT TO ME whole ? website flip upside down chatty patty ass ? I swear.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Them ? hate you dizz.....

Why you even do that ? ??
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got demodded u0mccam933ln.gif

This unusual ? missed me....

I'm bout to quit again

"I'm bout to quit again" pure ?
    Fa real tho how you get demodded for the same ? Goldie did. How you get demod when Sion constantly break the rules.
    How you get demod before joker
    How you get demod when MsSouthern ain't made a thread in 10 years
    How you get demod when Cain is the most useless mod on the internet . Gawd damn

Aye I legit lmao @ this. Lol!!
  • imisstheoldkanye
    Options
    Them ? hate you dizz.....

Why you even do that ? ??

Which is stupid because I honestly didn't do anything.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a tattletail bruh...that was never your style...she didn't get in my head and make me step down as a mod twice in one week like we did her over there....

She done fam...

Yeah and you didn't even do nothing. She went to greg smh. Had everything and everybody destroyed.

I'm retired now I don't care about the hall of fame or my name just making sure everybody get a plate

bruh she deleted her Tumblr, and Instagram.... i think the internet has finally gotten to her, smdh

before she got demodded i think she block all IC ? from seeing her profile like ? give 2 ?

200_s.gif

@ShottaDaBeast

@AP21

Why did she get demodded?
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Umm help me out here. Was there like a big exposure and exodus here recently that shook the IC streets?
  • Dupac
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

She done fam...

200_s.gif

@ShottaDaBeast

@AP21

Cuz she was doing the same thing dizz being blamed for, trying to plot on all the ic dudes over there tryna chill...

Like real talk yo, ? been real cool on that site for months, everybody been chilling except for like two incidents- khalessi and dizz

Khalessi eventually just quit the internet cuz some of the ladies over there started vouching for the ic.Dudes,, and she got embarrassed I guess. She quit as a mod twice.

Dizz got outed by the guys and they kicked him out the men's forum. Then got him banned. They think this thread is dizz tryna jam them up again by making the ladies think we.All.right click warriors...

? been crazy bruh. Even allergens and unknown.user weird ass was over there
  • imisstheoldkanye
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Umm help me out here. Was there like a big exposure and exodus here recently that shook the IC streets?

October 18th. MissAllhiphop.com 6. I went double diamond and a half. Greg hit me and abraxes with 99 years. Dwo got demodded and cried in real life.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

October 18th. MissAllhiphop.com 6. I went double diamond and a half. Greg hit me and abraxes with 99 years. Dwo got demodded and cried in real life.

Was nudes dropped? Was there an exposure? What was the aftermath?
  • imisstheoldkanye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

She done fam...

200_s.gif

@ShottaDaBeast

@AP21

Cuz she was doing the same thing dizz being blamed for, trying to plot on all the ic dudes over there tryna chill...

Like real talk yo, ? been real cool on that site for months, everybody been chilling except for like two incidents- khalessi and dizz

Khalessi eventually just quit the internet cuz some of the ladies over there started vouching for the ic.Dudes,, and she got embarrassed I guess. She quit as a mod twice.

Dizz got outed by the guys and they kicked him out the men's forum. Then got him banned. They think this thread is dizz tryna jam them up again by making the ladies think we.All.right click warriors...

? been crazy bruh. Even allergens and unknown.user weird ass was over there

Gotta be some of the most sensitive ? I ever seen in my life. I posted a bra pic. Somebody told on me. Beta/jazzybella situation got brought back up and im the bad guy man gtfoh. I'm the only ? making sure everybody eat I wouldn't do anything to compromise that
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang so yall went over to the blackboard and did the same ? yall do on the ic and almost ? ? up....smh cant take yall ? nowhere
    U can demod, ban, and expose kick a ? out the hood/ic
    But u cant take the hood/ic outta them
  • imisstheoldkanye
    Options

Was nudes dropped? Was there an exposure? What was the aftermath?

Yes.
    Yes.
    3 posters being banned forever. 1 mod getting fired. Mass private messages were disabled
  • Dupac
    Options
    Dang so yall went over to the blackboard and did the same ? yall do on the ic and almost ? ? up....smh cant take yall ? nowhere
    U can demod, ban, and expose kick a ? out the hood/ic
    But u cant take the hood/ic outta them

Just dizz and khalessi bruh. Everybody else was chill and being normal.

They the ones that be on that trolling ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yov3whvytrsl.jpg
    I like this ? even tho she maybe ? .
    She a perfect match for you then
  • Dupac
    Options
    Like I said...
    ? was having fun....Why you wanna ? up that is beyond me
This discussion has been closed.