Under What Circumstances Do You Think It 's Okay To Co-Operate with Law Enforcement (aka Snitch)

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
You telling?

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you don't personally benefit from the information given...

AND that information will save multiple lives, then maybe
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does it apply to those planning mass shooting or terrorist attack on schools, malls movie threaters and airports???
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

Man ?

Racism

Being ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you are not participating in street ? , then you are a civilian, and this does not apply to you.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u are not part of a crime and people involve u, it's fair game to snitch, they should not have dis it in front of u, in some states u can be charged for not switching , if u are involved in a crime and you get caught and tell u are a rat bast are and deserve what ever u get, these kids don't know the difference
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops are pawns use them as such
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For insurance purposes
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ?

Man ?

Racism

Being ?

So regular ? is cool?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that. No snitching. Matterfact if i lived next to someone that i knew for sure was molesting kids, id just up and move
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do cops snitch on other cops?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant tell a person what to do or what not to do. some crimes are heinous acts that deserve to be punished. if you know something and you pick up the phone and tell the police Im not gonna be mad at ya. when it comes to street ? all I can say is every ? in the streets has a number. its easy to sit here and say I would never ever snitch but in real life when you hear life followed by no parole... ? might just change in an instance.
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    ? that. No snitching. Matterfact if i lived next to someone that i knew for sure was molesting kids, id just up and move

you are the lowest form of ? .

how can you live with yourself knowning a child was being hurt and taken advantage of?

that kid will grow up fukked up in the head....an you are to thank.

This is hilarious for many reasons
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're just playing around right? On some Cam'ron ? ?

I'm snitching. I'm legally, ethically, and professionally bound to snitch as a mandated reporter in instances of elder abuse, child abuse, or abuse of an individual with disabilities. I don't know how the law would apply to a civilian in these circumstances, but if you knew and didn't do something, I wish you the worst. There is no street-code that applies to protecting child rapists. That wouldn't weigh on your conscience?

I say that to say this, I have people who likely still want to ? me from my time out there and I'll never say a word because I knew the game I was playing. I don't ? with police and I don't trust our criminal justice system, it is arbitrary, oppressive, unfairly targets vulnerable classes and dismisses the broader societal ills that can be seen as antecedents of crime among marginalized groups.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Do cops snitch on other cops?

Blue wall of silence
    Them same pigs that want people to come forward and talk actually have an unwritten rule against snitching too which is funny....then again cops aren't citizens theyre pretty much a gang as well
  • AZTG
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

I'm snitching. I'm legally, ethically, and professionally bound to snitch as a mandated reporter in instances of elder abuse, child abuse, or abuse of an individual with disabilities. I don't know how the law would apply to a civilian in these circumstances, but if you knew and didn't do something, I wish you the worst. There is no street-code that applies to protecting child rapists. That wouldn't weigh on your conscience?

I say that to say this, I have people who likely still want to ? me from my time out there and I'll never say a word because I knew the game I was playing. I don't ? with police and I don't trust our criminal justice system, it is arbitrary, oppressive, unfairly targets vulnerable classes and dismisses the broader societal ills that can be seen as antecedents of crime among marginalized groups.

Bruh, i was quoting camron.

Personally, im not a street dude and have 0 connections to street dudes. I live in the suburbs. Im not going outa my way to tell on anybody but have 0 problems talking to police at this point of my life.

And if there really was a child molester or any type of sick shot going on that i knew of, im singing like a bird.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man please if its some ? where myself or someone i know was an unwarranted victim of some ? ......im telling in five octaves like Mariah Carey...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Bruh, i was quoting camron.

Personally, im not a street dude and have 0 connections to street dudes. I live in the suburbs. Im not going outa my way to tell on anybody but have 0 problems talking to police at this point of my life.

And if there really was a child molester or any type of sick shot going on that i knew of, im singing like a bird.

You gotta' put a JK or something in there fam! I couldn't let that slide!