achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiyah...

Heavy but smooth...

Showing growth as an artist...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm copping that physical. I've been trying to avoid listening to any song before the album drops.
  • achewon87
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I'm copping that physical. I've been trying to avoid listening to any song before the album drops.

You should cop that new Raekwon while you're at it too...

tumblr_m87h6k9nPM1ryfrfko1_500.gif
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

I gotta hear hear something first on that one. But what do you think about the album?
  • achewon87
    Options

I gotta hear hear something first on that one. But what do you think about the album?

2-3 joints I don't like but the rest is very dope, been playing it a lot, "Marvin" is fire, kinda of a surprise album cause my expectations were low lol...
  • 5th Letter
    Options

2-3 joints I don't like but the rest is very dope, been playing it a lot, "Marvin" is fire, kinda of a surprise album cause my expectations were low lol...

I'm gonna check it out.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's really good. Great production and some nice soul beats.... Lyrically mature also
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That verse by Styles P on SUPER PREDATOR is dope.
    I think i'll listen to this album more than the last one.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just listened to B4.DA. $$ for the first time last night ? started slow but was bangin by the end. Ill be checking 4 this.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Great album. Joey has been nice w the bars but the hooks on here are fire too. And he got a message. Dude is growing up.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm coppin but I may have to listen tonight
  • BobOblah
    Options
    Became a big Chronix fan after first hearing him on Joey's debut album. Glad to see they got another song together on this.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Became a big Chronix fan after first hearing him on Joey's debut album. Glad to see they got another song together on this.

One of my favorite tracks on this new album
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That last verse on Amerikkkan idol gotta be the realest verse dude ever spit in his career

"justice won't get served with a hashtag"

Gotta give this album a few more burns but first few listens I'm loving it
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

JCole track was dissappointing. Boring. Cole track & Ring the Alarm the only 2 skippables after 1st listen.... And prolly last track because the 2nd half is more of a speech than a song

cant cosign this , i ? with this joint...

that beat cold.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chronixx is super dope
    Check out his Here Comes Trouble album
  • BobOblah
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Started listening to this today but haven't made it very far because I keep having to go back to repeat "For My People"

Temptation is fire too and Devastated grew on me a lot. A few years ago you wouldn't have expected Joey to be singing his hooks and it sounding this good. Sounds better than when Cole does it lol

This is worth my $10 off the first few tracks
  • BobOblah
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Chronixx is super dope

Here comes trouble? I thought Dread and Terrible was his only EP out right now. It has the song Here Comes Trouble on it. Did I miss something?
  • BobOblah
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Just got done listening and ? damn this ? is fire. B4DA$$ was a great debut and I think this may be better. Joey is the real deal I don't wanna hear any conversations about new school rappers that don't include him anymore.

AOTY so far, we'll see what kdot does on Friday.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Chronixx is super dope

Here comes trouble? I thought Dread and Terrible was his only EP out right now. It has the song Here Comes Trouble on it. Did I miss something?

Lmao I just checked my iTunes U right l
  • BobOblah
    Options

Chronixx is super dope

Lol but yea I ? with that album and downloaded all Chronixx songs based off that B4DA$$ feature. He's got a new album coming soon too I believe
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Chronixx is super dope

Lol but yea I ? with that album and downloaded all Chronixx songs based off that B4DA$$ feature. He's got a new album coming soon too I believe

One of the best in Jamaica rn IMO
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    For my people, temptation, land of the free and devastated are for real anthems. Such a good album.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Half way in really diggin this interview.Thoughtful, clear just a real in depth and solid interview.. Aint too many cats that rap that i wanna hear talk or that can talk. Props. He has alot of potential on and off the mic