Joey Bada$$ - ALL AMERIKKKAN BADA$$ Album Discussion Thread 4.7.17

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what annoys me about rap/Hip-hop fans.. its a zero sum game... these two cats are both putting it down/ respecting the art and looking to impact positively with their music.

Get out of your feelings. I never said TPAB wasn't a good album.

1. I was speaking in general, didn't event see your post.
    2." in your feelings.. "I don't speak female b
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like this tape
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what annoys me about rap/Hip-hop fans.. its a zero sum game... these two cats are both putting it down/ respecting the art and looking to impact positively with their music.

Get out of your feelings. I never said TPAB wasn't a good album.

1. I was speaking in general, didn't event see your post.
    2." in your feelings.. "I don't speak female b

LOL at "I Dont speak female"

Such a weak rebuttal. I know you was speaking in general. My post WAS directed at you since you had to be the one crying in the first place. Seems like female trait, ironic

!!!!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I cant even remember the last time i bought a cd.. i happened to get the only copy i seen at Target.. ? was less than $9
    "back in my day" you were not putting out less than $18
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Its like 7 or 8 bucks at Best Buy for the first week only. Cheaper than iTunes.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My album thread about lo key's new album better get stickied next week.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My album thread about lo key's new album better get stickied next week.

Ay fck u lil ? who u think u is demanding ?
  • BobOblah
    Options
    LEGENDERY on repeat today. Production on this whole album is fire. Thoughts on Cole verse? Cole was good but I think Joey got him. Anyone else think Cole sounds like he was trying to channel Andre 3000 with his delivery on this one? I could be trippin
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    LEGENDERY on repeat today. Production on this whole album is fire. Thoughts on Cole verse? Cole was good but I think Joey got him. Anyone else think Cole sounds like he was trying to channel Andre 3000 with his delivery on this one? I could be trippin

Track is kinda boring to me.

JCole brought the album to a sleepy halt
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    After reading everyones thoughts on this album, 99% of the reason will ? on kendricks album on first listen and under rate his album the same way ? gassing this album.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After reading everyones thoughts on this album, 99% od the reason will ? on kendricks album on first listen and under rate his album tje same way ? gassing this album.

Expound upon this por favor
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited April 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    After reading everyones thoughts on this album, 99% the reason will ? on kendricks album on first listen and under rate his album the same way ? gassing this album.

Unfounded ? reviews, lame jokes and ? all because ? swear joey made a classic album. Saying his joint is album of the years is a warning of the hate to come kendricks way.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @sion already pulled ? cards on that flip flop ? . I expect no less in a few days
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After reading everyones thoughts on this album, 99% the reason will ? on kendricks album on first listen and under rate his album the same way ? gassing this album.

Unfoundes ? reviews, lame jokes and ? all because ? swear joey made a classic album. Saying his joint is album of the years is a warning of the hate to come kendricks way.

It all balances out...

Hypebeast 2 tracks in will be saying it's classic...
  • playmaker88
    Options

Unfoundes ? reviews, lame jokes and ? all because ? swear joey made a classic album. Saying his joint is album of the years is a warning of the hate to come kendricks way.

Well this the reason. THE UNREASONABLE so you are right im sure Kendrick project is gonna be poppin but this this is A1.. you know ? cant hold two things in the same space because its "impossible" to ? with more than 1 things. or just appreciate the content. it is what it is
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

It all balances out...

Hypebeast 2 tracks in will be saying it's classic...

You right, but still that overhype ? is annoying as ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ 30 k

Body bag
  • BobOblah
    Options
    After reading everyones thoughts on this album, 99% od the reason will ? on kendricks album on first listen and under rate his album tje same way ? gassing this album.

I hope Kendrick drop some heat and gives us a nice AOTY debate, why wouldn't I want more good music?

Kendrick has a far larger group of delusional stans though, they're the ones you need to worry about.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lol @ 30 k

Body bag

Concerned with the wrong thing...

Support what you like...
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Too bad Steez isnt here to be part of this project.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AWWWW ?

this is on amazon prime music

d/l now for offline play...gon give this a listen

i thought dude did a dope ass job on Mr. Robot season 2!!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lol @ 30 k

Body bag

Have you heard the album? Can you even understand or relate to anything he rapped about? Lol. It may as well be Greek to you.

Instead of reveling in someone's perceived misfortune (it really isn't misfortune considering he's pretty much independent), how about you actually listen to the album and comment on the music instead of the sales?

You won't do that though because your whole shtick on here is to revel in the misfortune of black folks.