Well Damn! Shenco's Producer Finally Breaks The Silence On How Standardized Slaughter Came About

Options

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    did anybody screencap when the reactions made the shape of the L?

Was that the Shenco thread? I thought it was Bow Wow lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did anybody screencap when the reactions made the shape of the L?

Was that the Shenco thread? I thought it was Bow Wow lol

his too, but shenco's reactions made an L as well i could've sworn lol
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Sucks that most of the photoshops are gone from the OG thread. ? went triple diamond and almost 100k views lmao. When they found where the beat came from was hilarious too
    Man where the sample from?

Lol some ? on a gaming website called new grounds made a rockin song with wicked guitar riffs lol I ain't lying hold up lemme find the link

Edit: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/116145

Lmfao @Elzo69Renaissance

THIS CANT BE LIFE LMAOOO

@ShencotheMC why did you lie to me?

8bad2dwdya2o.jpg

I'm on your head now u beech oss neegha nh

I didn't catch the part about saying Bruse wanted to be on the remix LMAO

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I dont fully understand the Shenco roast, I must have missed somethin, but I just know ya'll clown him on here...and this ? had me dead LOL

The song wasn't really that good in the first place. Granted there has been worse songs posted on here. But Shenco rubbed people the wrong way prior to dropping that song. So when it dropped people took it as an opportunity to roast him. Maybe if people didn't dislike him as much his song wouldn't have been roasted like that. It didn't help that he had an inflated ego like he accomplished anything in the music business. I did like how he didn't start defending his music which had he did that it would've made things worse for him. Pretending that people roasting his art didn't bother him was funny too.

Gotcha.....I heard it for the first time last night, it WAS kinda cheesy and corny, but there were a few bars that he kicked that were straight.

please name them cuz flint tap water>>>>those bars

On the real, I dont even wanna go back through it though..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    2ef3kpe_zps1393e5f0.gif

Man I just ? died.

Hey yo

7jsxy7dqum15.gif
  • AP21
    Options
    awww man...LMAO
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at this turning into "The best of..."
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Man.....This ? can't even tell girls that he rap.

As soon as they google his name it's a wrap

if9xk7.jpg

Yooooo I just googled it and it's the roast and Photoshop gifs y'all ? killed him LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLOOLOLOLOL

Yooooo there's a pic of some ? readin' Dragon Weekly with Shenron on the cover DEAD DEAD DEAD!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ljunayd Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
    March 2013
    Good evening, I'm 27 and I've been visiting the IC daily since early 2000's and I've never posted up until I heard this song.

Firstly, the term '? ? Anthem' fits this song perfectly. Shenco, who are you influenced by? For the 1st 20 seconds I was absorbed into a tranced like state receiving disturbed mental images of a pre-transgender op dmx inspired tribute act shopping for dresses the night before his ? gets inverted into a ? .

What was this mixed in? The song sounds like it was mixed in a salad bowl of estrogen coated butterflies, lightly seasoned with Lil B swag juice and sprinkled with crushed Bow wow L's on top.

The lyrics, well... I've read through these pages of you dropping what you perceive as quotables from the song; I'm not too sure if you actually think the lyrics are good or if your just highlighting the ? ? struggle bars the listener may have missed because of the beat?

The beat, put it this way, if the government took an innocent man off the street and sent him to guantanamo bay, and that innocent man was subject to painstaking abuse on terrorist change without question, had his hands chopped off, then was eventually freed mentally scarred and THEN partially got over the night terrors and mental torment then made this beat on a Fruityloops 5 demo with just his nubbs and teeth; then I'd say it was a good effort.

Whats makes this worse is I've seen so many threads made by this Young Money wannabe male groupie Bcotton; the personification of a ? ? , and even HE is laughing at you. This is a stereotypical garbage type of song YMCMB would create, and then Bcotton and that other lame Malice would re-enter wonderland thinking theyre a part of the YMCMB movement, create a thread and hype up this bull. That lame Bcotton would sell his soul to be one of Lil Waynes dreads just so he could be close to him.

Shenco, I'm finding it hard to believe you created this, and I don't even know you smh

Gawd daaaaaaamn
  • AP21
    Options
    real talk, has ANYONE really listened to the entire song?
  • AP21
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    real talk, has ANYONE really listened to the entire song?

I'm not even sure if I made it to the hook for real.

Is there a hook on this?

now i gotta torture myself to listen to see if it has a hook

brb...

hopefully
This discussion has been closed.