Führer Trump's Voter Fraud Probe Will Focus On "Urban Areas" in Blue States...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/spicer-trump-lost-popular-vote-to-fraud-but-wasnt-trying
White House press secretary Sean Spicer suggested Wednesday that President Donald Trump's investigation into election fraud he claims cost him the popular vote will focus on "urban areas" in primarily Democratic states like New York and California.

"This isn't just about the 2016 election. This is about the integrity of our voting system," Spicer said, responding to a reporter's question on Trump's announcement that he will order an investigation into voter fraud.

"Attorneys who were representing the President-elect during the recounts in several states emphatically stated 'All available evidence suggests the 2016 election was not tainted by fraud or mistake,'" the reporter pressed. "How do you square those two things?"

"There's a lot of states that we didn't compete in where that's not necessarily the case. You look at California and New York, we didn't look at those two states in particular," Spicer said. "I mean, as the president has noted before, he campaigned to win the electoral college, not the popular vote."

He said that Trump would have campaigned more in "big states, very populous states in urban areas" if he was trying to win the popular vote.

"But he played the game according to the rules of the game, which is electoral strategy," Spicer said. "That being said, I think when you look at where a lot of these issues could have occurred in bigger states, that's where I think we're going to look."

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bu bu but he said he was going to make America great again and we're gonna win until we get tired of winning VyPJ4XA.png
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    urban = illegals in cities voting

I'd welcome that ? out here in LA. We went from Tom Bradley to a ? of ? mayors. Why would anyone care about this.....unless there's really fraud going on?
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I aint worried Steve Harvey ,Chrisette Michelle and Jim Brown gonna protect us.

Don't forget about Ye
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'd welcome that ? out here in LA. We went from Tom Bradley to a ? of ? mayors. Why would anyone care about this.....unless there's really fraud going on?

YOU'RE AN IDIOT if you can't see the writing on the wall, here.

There are decades of historical precedent outlining specifically:

"Why anyone would care about this"

Talk to your new Attorney General - Jeff Sessions.
    He may have a few ideas.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

He may have a few ideas.

There is no writing on the wall. Trump literally called out illegals voting. And again, what's the problem with investigating if illegals are voting in droves? Why should non-citizens vote? Here in CA our whole state is going down the drain because of this ? . You think illegals give ? about us? lol. Mexico is racist as hell to black people. They give no ? about us or our communities.

Also, aren't you and Stringer the same ones going on and on about the need for recounts and about how Russia effected our election? All you Democrat asskissers are no better than the Republican asskissers with all the propaganda you push.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? disgust me....
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As usual they have found little (being generous) to no evidence of "voter fraud" they like to speak of. For those that dont know, There is a side of this rhetoric that is strategy. Republicans have been trying to push this for a while so no surprise there.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

He may have a few ideas.

There is no writing on the wall. Trump literally called out illegals voting. And again, what's the problem with investigating if illegals are voting in droves? Why should non-citizens vote? Here in CA our whole state is going down the drain because of this ? . You think illegals give ? about us? lol. Mexico is racist as hell to black people. They give no ? about us or our communities.

ILLEGALS ... ARE ... NOT

"Voting in Droves" ... PERIOD.

And there is absolutely ZERO substantive evidence suggesting that they are.

This problem only exists in Donald Trump's mind.

There is nothing wrong with conducting investigations regarding the voting process... several past Adminstrations have done so in the past...
    I welcome it.

Let's not conflate that with what this current Adminstration is doing.

- Falsely claiming that 3 to 5 MILLION undocumented Immigrants voted Illegally in November's election

- Using explosive rhetoric to undermine the credibility and faith our electorate has in the very foundation of our Democracy (why should I vote if it doesent matter?)

- Launching an aggressive Voter Fraud investigation in the specific states that consistently harbor support for (Democrats) the Political Party that he opposes

- Providing no detail regarding the scope and implementation of said investigation; essentially giving free reign to actors of this investigation to create and/or apply VOTER Laws to suppress ... these millions of imaginary illegal votes that he has yet to provide a shred of evidence or probable cause proving their existence

Given that there is no ILLEGAL VOTE to actually suppress -

I am going to let you make the logical conclusion as to how these "suppression" attempts will actually play out in practice.

Hint hint... The White House and Congress is now filled with Republicans, racists, and white supremacists.

• ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Peace, come out here to CA and you'll see illegals voting and doing whatever the hell they want. And again, if people aren't....why be upset over an investigation? People kept calling out Trump over the election results and opened the door for him to call their bluff. When you're non-partisan this whole situation is funny as ? . Same people crying over recounts now don't want an investigation in those same results. Can't make this ? up.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Isn't this wasteful Government spending that he ? about? Investigation will cost millions. Trump is in there no more President Elect just President. Unless he does us all a favor and quits or gets impeached the ? hamster is the president.

There is no wide spread Illegals voting man. Them people are too scarred to get deported to risk it by voting.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    he is using this as an excuse to get voter suppression laws enacted prior to the 2018 midterms because he needs the Republican controlled House and Senate to push through his goals, etc..also his main concern is keeping the Democrats from gaining control of the House and Senate because he knows the Democrats will attempt to impeach him
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the hell could an illegal immigrant vote let alone millions of them?

if it's truly possible (it isn't) maybe an investigation is the last thing these ? need to worry about and they could instead use that money to match voter registrations with social security numbers (they already do).

this is just an incredibly thinly veiled attempt at enacting draconian voter id laws targeting LEGAL immigrants and nonwhite citizens.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    he is using this as an excuse to get voter suppression laws enacted prior to the 2018 midterms because he needs the Republican controlled House and Senate to push through his goals, etc..also his main concern is keeping the Democrats from gaining control of the House and Senate because he knows the Democrats will attempt to impeach him

Nah... I don't think he's that smart...imo

Dems have like 25-senate-seats (?) up for grabs in 2018.... some in red states. Republicans have only 10 i think.

The house is a different animal because republicans have gerrymandered districts that favor them. Also
    Trump talking about voter fraud will only keep people motivated to vote, especially people who feel as tho, they are
    being targeted, So other than having a big ego, Im not sure why Trump is raising this issue.

Maybe a 2020 strategy? I doubt it.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Come on guys the president can't target specific groups people he's the president of all america,he doesn't have that type of power, you ? just don't understand how the government works. You ? need to start doing for yourself instead of worrying about what the president can do for you.- the ic the past eight years.

I wonder what happened to this type of rhetoric?

vze2x5rw495e.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    . You ? need to start doing for yourself instead of worrying about what the president can do for you.

#2 of a ? go to sayings in the face of clear racism. ....Right behind "what about Chicago "
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Come on guys the president can't target specific groups people he's the president of all america,he doesn't have that type of power, you ? just don't understand how the government works. You ? need to start doing for yourself instead of worrying about what the president can do for you.- the ic the past eight years.

vze2x5rw495e.gif

Are you stupid? Obama was damn near railroaded at every turn during his presidency. It's amazing that he ? got anything accomplished. I didn't agree with everything he did, but that doesn't take away from the fact that his presidency can be categorized as successful.

Trump has both the House and Senate at his disposal. No, the president alone can't necessarily make the biggest difference , but the GOP-controlled Congress is locked in step with his ? ass agenda. They're pushing any everything through with the fervor of a jihadist

Now shut your ? up, you little ? ass ? .
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chrisette is the real enemy. Trump wouldn't be president if she had just turned down the money.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So this ? is like the last Trumpanzee to survive the ? Purges hanh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Chrisette is the real enemy. Trump wouldn't be president if she had just turned down the money.

^^^bed ?
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    . You ? need to start doing for yourself instead of worrying about what the president can do for you.

#2 of a ? go to sayings in the face of clear racism. ....Right behind "what about Chicago "

This is the exact same ? you ? were saying the past eight years, how come it doesn't apply now?
  • ghostdog56
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

vze2x5rw495e.gif

Are you stupid? Obama was damn near railroaded at every turn during his presidency. It's amazing that he ? got anything accomplished. I didn't agree with everything he did, but that doesn't take away from the fact that his presidency can be categorized as successful.

Trump has both the House and Senate at his disposal. No, the president alone can't necessarily make the biggest difference , but the GOP-controlled Congress is locked in step with his ? ass agenda. They're pushing any everything through with the fervor of a jihadist

A hit dog hollers. Obama had the same thing his first two years what is your excuse for that? Let me guess, he was the president of all america. You ? are a bunch of hypocrites and now you ? are getting your wake up call.

ue4fst073fgv.gif
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

vze2x5rw495e.gif

A hit dog hollers. Obama had the same thing his first two years what is your excuse for that? Let me guess, he was the president of all america. You ? are a bunch of hypocrites and now you ? are getting your wake up call.

ue4fst073fgv.gif

I can only imagine how much of a cornball irl you are.