Wayne is still Dope

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in The Reason
as far as rapping in general i think he's still top tier when he gets in the zone.

lets be real no artist can top their best ? in the beginning of their career when their at their hungriest and eager to ? ? he still has his moments where he flashes back

his verse on thug cry was crazy, his verse on no problem was dope
i feel like ? fall from their best days but they're still wizards of this ? like they can do this ? in their sleep and really just doin it for fun at this point. if u stop comparing it to their first ? you'll appreciate it more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carter 4 is great too.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion done hacked this dude's account @MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
  • lookdude
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Nah man :'(

so his verse on no problem wasn't fire?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »

I honestly don't know, but I do know no ceilings 2, the cut it remix, a portion of colligrove....

:s
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like if the original Tha Carter 3 didn't leak and he didn't end up changing the album, things would be a lot different for Wayne..

CS the original Carter 3 was growth
  • lookdude
    Options

I honestly don't know, but I do know no ceilings 2, the cut it remix, a portion of colligrove....

:s

ur sleep then cuz he killed that verse
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as far as rapping in general i think he's still top tier when he gets in the zone.

lets be real no artist can top their best ? in the beginning of their career when their at their hungriest and eager to ? ? he still has his moments where he flashes back

i feel like ? fall from their best days but they're still wizards of this ? like they can do this ? in their sleep and really just doin it for fun at this point. if u stop comparing it to their first ? you'll appreciate it more

You could've posted "Glory" but you posted this?

? GTFOH
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

lol in b4 sion
    Sion wrote: »
    Wayne is in creative limbo because of his situation with Cash Money.

I still have faith in him tho. Problem with rap music is we've never seen an artist live more than 10 years and age on us the way white artists have, so we've never seen careers get another run. Mariah Carey, U2, Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters, Sade all went through it.

Unless Lil Wayne dies I would bet my modship Lil' Wayne will get another platinum album and reignite his career and have another run. Especially if Jay-Z gets him on Rocnation.

please don't ? compare wayne to U2 Mariah or the Stones ? ? outta here you naiive ass ? .

wayne is ? done outside of the occasional feature on a single. please tell me when the ? foo fighters ever hit a low musically like Wayne? When were the ? damn rolling stones releasing trash ass mixtapes like sorry for the wait 2 in the rock world?

This ? had a legendary run but the run is ? over. He's not gunna magically spit some fire bars like he used to and he isn't "bleek could be 1 hit away his whole career status". Why someone like you has moderator status with such little brain power i beyond me.
  • lookdude
    Options

? GTFOH

tenor.gif
  • lookdude
    Options

why the ? did u tag monizzlee
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? GTFOH

tenor.gif

Can't tell if he's laughing or crying. Or both.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wayne can still bar he just do dumb ? from time 2 time
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen him slipping back when the Carter 3 dropped.

And this ? need to stop whining on tracks. Leave that ? to young thug. Been saying this since dedication 3 but he still.......I dunno bruh. Wayne don't got it no more.

His old ? stay in rotation to this day tho.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. Whoopi is done.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Because unlike you i know Waynes Career. You said "nobody can top the ? they do early in their career". ? wayne was over 10 years in the rap game when C1/C2 and his mixtapes dropped. He started when he was 13 and already had dropped 3 albums and been on multiple hot boys projects.

Also as far as making great front to back classic albums there are many more rappers who did that. Wayne had an ADD And 1 Mixtape tour flow. But as far as being in the NBA of rap he only had maybe C1 or C2 as far as something being timeless and near classic.
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it wasn't fire
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was weak
  • lookdude
    edited February 2017
    Options

Because unlike you i know Waynes Career. You said "nobody can top the ? they do early in their career". ? wayne was over 10 years in the rap game when C1/C2 and his mixtapes dropped. He started when he was 13 and already had dropped 3 albums and been on multiple hot boys projects.

Also as far as making great front to back classic albums there are many more rappers who did that. Wayne had an ADD And 1 Mixtape tour flow. But as far as being in the NBA of rap he only had maybe C1 or C2 as far as something being timeless and near classic.

when did i say his career started at c1 ?

thats besides the fact though the point im making is no rapper is spitting on the level as when they were at their hungriest to ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne still be ripping ?

? saying Wayne is washed is the same ? probably listening to Future, 21 savage and Migos saying they dope even though they can't write like Wayne.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

when did i say his career started at c1 ?

thats besides the fact though the point im making is no rapper is spitting on the level as when they were at their hungriest to ?

you said "lets be real no artist can top their best ? in the beginning of their career when their at their hungriest"

that is 100% false. Wayne early in his career wasn't as hungry and didn't have his best ? . his best ? was in the middle of his career toward the end. Before that he wasn't nearly as popular or successful.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne's career started before Carter 2.....the beginning of his career he was a joke...Nelly embarrassed his ass on a song together

Thank gillie for reviving his career because without that Wayne would forever be an after thought