freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't there money on Po's head too ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    ? ain't there money on Po's head too ?

O yea of course but this Mario Lopez looking ? wanna b photographed wit him he buggin
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at 50 cent son he know what's up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he aint turn on his son..

I'm not sure why you ? trippin.

he may have told so he can save himself but be able to one day see his family...

same reason most ? tell.

at least he seeing his son now...

but he still a rat ass ? ? that killed a ? that put him on
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he aint turn on his son..

I'm not sure why you ? trippin.

he may have told so he can save himself but be able to one day see his family...

same reason most ? tell.

at least he seeing his son now...

but he still a rat ass ? ? that killed a ? that put him on

Only thing in your post that matters
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    most of yall ? acting like ya dad's are some upstanding dudes.....

might not be the truth

but you'll never know cuz he trynna be Superman in ya eye if y'all even know him.

just saying
  • D. Morgan
    Options

might not be the truth

but you'll never know cuz he trynna be Superman in ya eye if y'all even know him.

just saying

Reading the comments did you post this comment in the right thread?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

might not be the truth

just saying

yep...I'm just saying....to us , this ? should still be locked under the jail.

but we can't act like his son should think the same.

it's not like he's preacher who ratted I'm his son.

I'm just saying...he aint ? to us, but they are still family who's bond was not tested for less jail time.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

might not be the truth

just saying

I'm just saying...he aint ? to us, but they are still family who's bond was not tested for less jail time.

I'm going to be honest I was raised on that no snitching mantra and I believe in it 100% the way some folks believe in religion.

With that said I will never be one of those people who feels like "they didn't tell on me or anybody I'm cool with so I'll still be cool with them".

No matter who you are or who you tell on I ain't ? with you. I got family who told on people and I don't ? with them at all. Family dinners I don't sit at the table and break bread with them. Family dinners at my house they don't come to because they know better. Family ? at their house I don't go to because I don't want to be around them.

If that was my father no I wouldn't be cool with that ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

might not be the truth

just saying

I'm going to be honest I was raised on that no snitching mantra and I believe in it 100% the way some folks believe in religion.

With that said I will never be one of those people who feels like "they didn't tell on me or anybody I'm cool with so I'll still be cool with them".

No matter who you are or who you tell on I ain't ? with you. I got family who told on people and I don't ? with them at all. Family dinners I don't sit at the table and break bread with them. Family dinners at my house they don't come to because they know better. Family ? at their house I don't go to because I don't want to be around them.

an I agree...a snitch is a snitch....but family is different than ? on the street.

if they snitched on family....you are right 100%. but if they snitched on normal ? an left family out of it....it has to be looked at different.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

might not be the truth

just saying

an I agree...a snitch is a snitch....but family is different than ? on the street.

if they snitched on family....you are right 100%. but if they snitched on normal ? an left family out of it....it has to be looked at different.

No it don't. A rat is rat no matter who they tell on.

I will NEVER see a difference in it being ok because of who a person told on and who they didn't tell on.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? ain't touching Alpo most the ? that wanted his head either locked up,dead or old heads removed from that lifestyle.

Just look at them older ? before him Frank and Nicky
  • rebootx1
    edited February 2017
    Options
    YOU ? TRIP ME OUT DEFENDING A ? RAT, THAT KILLED HIS HOMEBOI OVER SOME MONEY OR WORK, BUT WHEN A ? SHOOTING FROM TWO BLOCKS AWAY AND SHOOT A LITTLE KID ? say don't tell.YOU YOUNG ? NEED TO GET A UNDERSTANDING OF A ? ? . HE WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN CRIME AND TOLD ON PEOPLE THAT HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THOSE CRIME AND TOLD ON THEM A RAT IS A RAT, NO MATTER IF ITS YO ? MOM MA ? , TWIN BRO THERE WHAT EVER THE ? . WE NEED MORE ? IN THE HOOD TELL ING WHEN ? DO ? CRIMES GET ING PEOPLE INVOLVED THAT HAS NOTHiNG TO DO WITH IT, THE HOOD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? ain't touching Alpo most the ? that wanted his head either locked up,dead or old heads removed from that lifestyle.

Just look at them older ? before him Frank and Nicky

This. Them ? weren't dealing the mob or nothing, just a bunch of street ? . ? Bonanno and Colombo families still have a contract on Donnie Brasco and The Lucchesse family still had one on Henry Hill before he died. But street ? he dealt with are long gone.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? was convicted of 14 homicides, and gave a ? 5 CONSECUTIVE...not concurrent but CONSECUTIVE life sentences.....

ain't no way I can act like I understand the situation....but there is something I take from this situation....

Europeans are evil....this is what they call justice...
  • rebootx1
    Options
    Wayne perry ring a bell
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't think there is a hit out on alpo. if there is I don't know who would be able to pay it now. a hit on a dude in federal protection is gonna cost a lot cuz of the investigation a ? would have to do to find him. tracking a ? aint easy. u gotta find him and confirm its him and then get away with that ? . this aint no 25k hit in 2017. that ? ? up for the ? he did but realistically wayne perry couldn't touch that ? if he came home.

if he does get touched it would probably be on some kinnard killing omar ? . some reckless lil dude in a store looking at him like that's Alpo! imma ? his ass and be famous.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I wasn't saying wayne perry could touch him, I'm saying he let wayne take the fall and told on him, wayne doing like 500 years or some ?