teen killed by woman who thought he joked about her backside

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think there is more to tha story than what their reportin

somebody must felt on that ass or something..Im just throwing that out there.Still no excuse to ? homeboi tho
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....two mothers huh?
    anyway, RIP to the young man
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly would have left out the "big ? " thing cause it didn't matter.

And Detroit women are such disgusting hood boogers. Remember that chick in the gas station video from last year shooting at people for no reason...

Now... Ob... you cool peoples and all, but um... ? this ? here. Detroit women run the spectrum from broke ass gutter snipes to wealthy upper class "yacht and a personal jet" types. We gots all kinds out in Tha D.

We don't wanna talk about them Chicago broads, now do we???
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And Detroit women are such disgusting hood boogers. Remember that chick in the gas station video from last year shooting at people for no reason...

Now... Ob... you cool peoples and all, but um... ? this ? here. Detroit women run the spectrum from broke ass gutter snipes to wealthy upper class "yacht and a personal jet" types. We gots all kinds out in Tha D.

@konceptjones

9DA3BFDE-E2A5-49B7-A02E-67853AD43420_zpswgjkgylx.png

giphy.gif
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to call that store and let them know they spelled 'Party' wrong on their sign...
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im starting to think that its the I-94 Expressway. There cant any other two cities connected by the same highway that are this violent in America.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    This might be the first time I've heard of a woman shooting a man in the head due to him remarking that her ? was big.

Yeah fr fam they lying on that part. He must've said some shid that had her in her feelings like look at that ole potato chip truck built bish r something lol...pictures of the chick?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was probably a ? .

Can't see a straight woman going to that extreme.

First thing I thought of was when that butch M.I.A. spit in a fan's face because he said she was thick.

Yeah.........definitely ? behavior.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Im starting to think that its the I-94 Expressway. There cant any other two cities connected by the same highway that are this violent in America.

Of course... House and Techno ain't the only thing that traveled between Tha D and Chi Town.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    "described as a light skinned female"

I keep telling yall leave em alone

I swear this ? be in gns looking for any transgressions by a light skinned chick, who hurt you?

Mommy

nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I swear this ? be in gns looking for any transgressions by a light skinned chick, who hurt you?

Mommy

e31.jpg
  • konceptjones
    Options

@konceptjones

9DA3BFDE-E2A5-49B7-A02E-67853AD43420_zpswgjkgylx.png

giphy.gif

drinking-whisky.jpg

K...
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

lmao @obnoxiouslyfresh, i won't take this as an insult cuz i'm not a detroit native, but my husband says the same thing about (most of) the hoodrats in detroit, like forget the ugly ones, even if they half way cute, they're all in some ? and are gone either set you up or ? you her damn self

remember that other story of that chick that stabbed dude up cuz he refused to cuff her lol

• Kai
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Yea, jus another reason for me not to complement a ? ... smh

oh don't worry, @Brian B., i'm sure you never complement any woman @ the bolded

• Kai
    Options

a light-skinned glo worm

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

lmao @obnoxiouslyfresh, i won't take this as an insult cuz i'm not a detroit native, but my husband says the same thing about (most of) the hoodrats in detroit, like forget the ugly ones, even if they half way cute, they're all in some ? and are gone either set you up or ? you her damn self

remember that other story of that chick that stabbed dude up cuz he refused to cuff her lol

@kai

This was the first thing I thought about.

This woman actually pulled a gun out of her underwear....

https://youtu.be/7VgrXWoTHrY
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@kai

Damn, wtf is she wearing, yeah in that outfit you'd get killed messing around with her
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    Options

I think I told y'all about a chick I dated that lived off Fenkel IIRC near Hubbell where her grandmother, mother, aunts, and the chick herself were slangin ? and weight outta the crib. Broad was cute as ? , bangin ass body, pleasant demeanor, educated, and all, but kept the biscuit in her purse and glove box in case the ? jumped off.

• konceptjones
    Options

@kai

42802d12d4e47c8cb581b33731027829e435afefd589c2466e1d36183a3f1592.jpg

? shoot ? erryday b..
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Yea, jus another reason for me not to complement a ? ... smh

oh don't worry, @Brian B., i'm sure you never complement any woman @ the bolded

Thanks auto correct & @kai

but as I said, jus another why I rarely (if ever) compliment a ?