Fair or Foul?: Meek Mill Tells Homeless Man "I'll Give You $20 If You Do Pushups"

Options

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Push-ups is really a bad thing ?

Didn't a pig let somebody off of a weed charge for doing pushups just the other day ? I'm guessing everybody criticizing Meek felt the same way ?

I wonder if dude was a known crackhead / alcoholic if it'd make any difference.

I get what you're saying and this may appear contradictory but the way I see it that was a grown man letting a teenager off the hook when he could have ruined his potential life prospects by hemming him up on a charge.

The cop basically "big brother'd" the teen by making him do push-ups because he knew a charge could potentially ? off the teens life...but felt he had to make him do something.

To me, this is a bit different than paying bums to entertain you.

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is light weight compared to how cam'ron did his fiend friend n literally made a amateur ass show out of it.

Didnt receive nearly the same criticism.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Who remembers this Camron ? where he had dude dodging traffic, then he fronted on giving him the money ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yim5ku4Qsn0

Oh ya ^^^^^ there it is

Fake outrage in 5, 4, 3....wait it aint the "wave" to ? on Cam

Lets wait to see how twitter feels before we know how to react
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money, he had a ? change cup for ? 's sake, he ain't even ask for 20. What is them 10 pushups doin for you, you got it to give my ? and you obviously willin to look out for dude who's obviously all the way ? up, so you wanna make yourself look like you above him by making him do pushups for ? you got to throw away. That's corny as ? , either throw that old man that dub, or tell him you don't got it. But don't try to demean him more.

I ain't even into givin bums money because I know they be geekin, but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? , sometimes i'll even ask if they willing to work and tell em about a temp service that pay the same day and give em some money to go get an ID if they can.

Meek doin that ? to be able to say he lookin down on ? , and that's corny as ? because to get where he at ain't no way he ain't have somebody look out for him without havin him jump through crazy hoops go get it.

Sorry, long ass post, but I hate corny ass ? like that.

I was rockin with you up until the hop in the car ? .
    nah-man.gif
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would perspectives change if meek got down and did the push ups with him?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all gonna get mad at meek for homie doing EXTRA pushups? Lol

Either you are totally idiotically egomaniac or you are trolling.

As for Meek, LIFE IS A ? . It tends to send back cocky boomerang.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Maximus you really wanted to see dude do pushups naked out here?

You edited that ? quick af

You're taking what I said out of context. It's not that I would want to see dude do push ups naked per se, but rather I would be curious to see how far the fiend would go in terms of humiliating himself to get some money. Then there's the entertainment factor.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ? ' video. I'm glad to see somebody that's actually makin' these degenerate fiends work and provide some ? ' entertainment before you give them some money. Plus despite being a fiend, dude is in pretty good shape to do 20 push ups in a fall. Props to Meek for on this one.
    The camera makes it foul. The fact that him doing 10 pushups don't help him or you so you're just makin him do 10 pushups to teach him a lesson like you sonnin him. That grown man is down bad enough, and his pride is broken enough to have to ask another grown man for money,

? are you talkin' about? The fiend has no shame because he's beggin' for ? ' change. ? dude. If it was me, I would have made the muthafucka do the pushups naked.
    But don't try to demean him more.

Why? He's a fiend.
    but I have no problem tellin him hop in the car i'm about to take you to mcdonalds or somethin. Sometimes I'll give em a couple dollars if I don't got time for that other ? .

? is wrong with you dude? Seriously. How about the next time your in NYC, we hook up and you treat ole Rex to McDonald's? You're only rewarding the fiends bad behavior and poor decision making. If you really want to help hungry muthafuckas donate some canned goods to a soup kitchen or treat some honor students to dinner. ? helpin' fiends.

but I hate corny ass ? like that.
    Kai wrote: »
    ? meek mill is so ? damn corny it's actually painful.

What's so corny about makin' fiends work for their money and getting a laugh out of it at the same damn time?

It's all arbitrary..but I gotta agree with Lefty....I don't see the point in doing that to someone else....esp recording it. Some of y'all must have never had to struggle because when you down on your last you will do anything to maintain...including humiliate yourself...

Not saying you are wrong just stating why I don't agree with it.

Speak for yourself. I will never do anything for money or to maintain. I damn for sure ain't going to purposefully do anything to humiliate myself for money.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirtbag ? .

We have homeless military veterans across the country.

That fact alone should be reason enough not to disrespect the homeless.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A grown 20 something year old doing some ? ? like that for likes and giggles on social media. What part of the game is that?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't have an opinion about this in regards to the push-ups.

Didn't have to record it though. If anything is messedup about this it the recording of it
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair game if he didnt record it.

Takes it from understandable to disgusting.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if ? 's realy that much of a ? about a homeless man in ? , America or if it was because Meek name associated to it

I'm leaning towards the latter, and no I didn't watch such said vid
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone should catch Meek Mill slippin and make him do 50 pushups (which I doubt) and record it. Pretty low for a dude that flaunts all of his money on IG
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I thought it was lame. Either give the ? $20 or don't.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    At the end of the day he gave dude money he ain't have to give him

I'm not going speak on his methods. He did something he ain't have to do

Idc if it was a dollar

The methods matter to many though. It ain't all about what's being done but how its being done too
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Maximus you really wanted to see dude do pushups naked out here?

You edited that ? quick af

i told ya'll bout 2 yrs ago to put dude on ignore

• AP21
    Options
    serious question tho, had meek had the dude wash his car, would ya'll still feel the same way

or is the part recording him is whats bothering you all?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Everybody complaining used to watch ? fights and they probably got paid in chicken and koolaid
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all want the homeless man to just ask people for money and just get it? What is that teaching him? To just ask for money

Meek said ay if you want some money, do some pushups real quick. That man went out and earned that money. That mufucka even did extra pushups

Yall soft man
  • AP21
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Y'all want the homeless man to just ask people for money and just get it? What is that teaching him? To just ask for money

Meek said ay if you want some money, do some pushups real quick. That man went out and earned that money. That mufucka even did extra pushups

Yall soft man

"what is that teaching him"

man wtf beta? lol

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    serious question tho, had meek had the dude wash his car, would ya'll still feel the same way

or is the part recording him is whats bothering you all?

Washing the car? Nope not at all. That's actually working for the money. Random ass push ups though? What the ? is the point behind that? Doing that and recording it to put on social media is some ? ? ? .

Meek was helping him get his weight up and stay fit in these streets