The Official Rick Ross - "Rather You Than Me" Album Discussion(3.17)

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    No wonder this had so many new replies. Smfh

Klansmen cracka loving housenigger Gtfoh if u ain't got ? to say on the topic....y come n the thread & worry about replies when u already let it b known u don't like this ? ???
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Klansmen cracka loving housenigger Gtfoh if u ain't got ? to say on the topic....y come n the thread & worry about replies when u already let it b known u don't like this ? ???

On topic: that song is trash and the album likely will be too.

Off Still on topic: ? yaself you fat autistic ? . I'm more pro-Black than yo simple ass will ever be so miss me with all that cracka lovin bullshyt you think insults us.
  • gee757
    Options

Off Still on topic: ? yaself you fat autistic ? . I'm more pro-Black than yo simple ass will ever be so miss me with all that cracka lovin bullshyt you think insults us.

Skinny dusty ? ? u listen to feminem ? u & ya ? housenigger opinion
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfao and these ? think posters are the ones that egg this clown on.
  • gee757
    Options
    Lmfao and these ? think posters are the ones that egg this clown on.

Again midget ? all I did was post a pic on topic y did that post have to b flagged?? Y'all Donkey mods r the clowns
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it every artist/rapper has a formula not just rozay that's y it's funny seeing Drake & woodface lovers n here popping ? .......When u get a Drake album u Kno w wat ya getting a bunch of crying, simping, singing & GHOSTWRITTEN raps......When u get a woodface album u know what ya getting he's murdering 100 ? on the album all artists have a formula

Huge difference between formula and replicating the same music over and over ? done pointed out some of his songs have dam near twin beats

Even a formula gets old but also he could have a formula but the songs don't have to sound the same
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Skinny dusty ? ? u listen to feminem ? u & ya ? housenigger opinion

? you dickride some of the trashest ? to ever speak into a mic, no opinion of yours is ever warranted. Go and light up some of that dirt, Quiet you be smokin and find a new pastime ? .
  • gee757
    Options
    I don't get it every artist/rapper has a formula not just rozay that's y it's funny seeing Drake & woodface lovers n here popping ? .......When u get a Drake album u Kno w wat ya getting a bunch of crying, simping, singing & GHOSTWRITTEN raps......When u get a woodface album u know what ya getting he's murdering 100 ? on the album all artists have a formula

Huge difference between formula and replicating the same music over and over ? done pointed out some of his songs have dam near twin beats

Even a formula gets old but also he could have a formula but the songs don't have to sound the same

1st off I Kno ya gonna hit feelings on that post cuz u listen to the shady cracka Klansmen 2......But nun of rozay albums sound the same anybody saying that is a straight hater........Renzel might have 2 trax that sound alike on 1 album but too say all his albums sound the same is delusional/hate talk......& I stand by wat I said all rappers/artist have a habit that they stick to especially when it's worked wit so many ALBUMS word 2 j....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Ross still trying rap, why?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ross been chasin that bmf sound on all his albums
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    lol Ross still trying rap, why?

Cause he's been successful at it?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead presidents is hard ? what y'all talking about to listen to

fixed
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Gee in 2017
  • gee757
    Options

Beta wrote: »
    No Gee in 2017

No donkey ? like u n the 2017....Again Donkey ? all I did was post a pic on topic n here & ? is flagging my ? that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

No Gee in 2017

No donkey ? like u n the 2017....Again Donkey ? all I did was post a pic on topic n here & ? is flagging my ? that ? ass donkey ? don't belong n the reason

Off topic but Ross got a baby on the way with a bad ass broad that I follow on IG he winning lol

Who
  • gee757
    Options

No Gee in 2017

Off topic but Ross got a baby on the way with a bad ass broad that I follow on IG he winning lol

I know ya a donkey but how can ? like that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace get away wit being a donkey n the reason???? All I did was post a pic on topic & this cracka is flagging my ? y is that ? ass donkey ? allowed n the reason cuz that's how threads get derailed idgaf about that cracka
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trash cover with a trash album.
  • gee757
    Options

No Gee in 2017

I know ya a donkey but how can ? like that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace get away wit being a donkey n the reason???? All I did was post a pic on topic & this cracka is flagging my ? y is that ? ass donkey ? allowed n the reason cuz that's how threads get derailed idgaf about that cracka

? don't disrespect then ask me a question?

Quit worrying about a reaction and post ?

I'm keeping it real that wasn't disrespect u r a donkey regular & ya a mod that's y I'm questioning u y is that donkeyshit allowed n the reason........The Donkey was made for weirdos to discuss other posters on here the reason was made for hip hop discussion.......So since I'm a reason poster I shouldn't have to worry about a donkey poster n the reason..... When we 1st got these ? ass reactions on here & we couldn't see who was giving reactions stew threaten to ban me cuz some donkey came n the reason hitting every body wit negs so wtf changed????? If I was following a male poster around on here like a ? hitting them wit negs I would b banned but since the whole ic turned into the donkey I guess that ? ass ? is kool now...smh
  • gee757
    Options
    Wtf all my posts is being buried cuz that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace & the Steve urkel geek jonnyfaggot smh.....but U know what never mind asking a donkey anything logical is pointless...

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf all my posts is being buried cuz that cracka @KnowReasonForPeace & the Steve urkel geek jonnyfaggot smh.....but U know what never mind asking a donkey anything logical is pointless...

cuz no one wants to read what the ? you sayin
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

cuz no one wants to read what the ? you sayin

Ya a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? u & ya opinion u don't live n the states ? ....Over here n states if u got GHOSTWRITERS u ain't ? n hip hop gtfoh

https://youtu.be/iH3w15zVjkQ
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No Gee in 2017

Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCLxueFTvKE

Ross won..