The Official Rick Ross - "Rather You Than Me" Album Discussion(3.17)

Options

Comments

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I ? wit this joint tough. A couple songs is ehh, but overall this is one of his best albums, imo. At this point, you should know what to expect from a Ross project and he delivered on expectations.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    ? should know the IC by now. Some ? are biased, some jus be trolling, so the best thing to do is to listen and form ya own opinion. This aint like back in the day when u had to spend ya own money to Buy some ? , u can download and are if u ? wit it or not and form an opinion. Never go by what another cat says cuz He may not have the same taste as u.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been listening since yesterday and I can honestly say Im ? with this. I appreciate introspective Ross more than I do trap Ross so this album delivered a lot on that. Even that Dead Presidents grew on me, with the exception of Future.

A ? was shocked as hell when I figured out that was Thugger spittin on Trap Trap Trap. Bruh must've showed up to the studio in some streetwear that day.
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Album definitely solid...yall ? had me afraid to listen to it at first lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listened to it all the way thru one time in the whip this morning, I like it

idk about replay value yet see if Im still listening to it a couple weeks from now
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been listening since yesterday and I can honestly say Im ? with this. I appreciate introspective Ross more than I do trap Ross so this album delivered a lot on that. Even that Dead Presidents grew on me, with the exception of Future.

A ? was shocked as hell when I figured out that was Thugger spittin on Trap Trap Trap. Bruh must've showed up to the studio in some streetwear that day.

I was like, "Iono who this is, but this ? lightweight goin." I looked at my phone, saw it was Thug, and damn near had an aneurysm and a stroke at the same damn time.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

I was like, "Iono who this is, but this ? lightweight goin." I looked at my phone, saw it was Thug, and damn near had an aneurysm and a stroke at the same damn time.

Right. I looked down at my phone and basically became the confused Nick Cannon meme. I can tolerate dude more if he continue rockin like that.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Apple of my eye is smooth as ? I wish he would of put jigga on that with him that would of made it more perfect
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2017
    Options
    After 2days i keep trap trap trap on repeat.....

This new donkey ic is wack ass ? u can get banned from threads by that donkey Ill bot nerd ? for being on topic??? SMH y is that midget ? Mikey a mod that Munchkin bastard is banning ? if u r on topic like he's tryna do n this thread this tryna censor ? cuz u ain't following ? bias opinions is straight ? ? ..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Chris rock serves no purpose at the beginning of idols become rivals.I edited that goofy ass ? 28 seconds of babbling off that song wit the quickness

I ? wit summer seventeen the rest of the album sucks.Last ross joint was better

This. Idols Become Rivals is straight for a while but 5 minutes of a Birdman diss is a bit much. To each its own to the rest of ya'll though!

Album don't suck but I'm still not loving it. I don't see myself listening from front to back but there's a couple tracks I can deal with, including Dead Presidents - needed the proper whip test. I jumped the gun on disappointment but I'm still not high on it.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

This new donkey ic is wack ass ? u can get banned from threads by that donkey Ill bot nerd ? for being on topic??? SMH y is that midget ? Mikey a mod that Munckin bastard is banning ? if u r on topic like he's tryna do n this thread this tryna censor ? cuz u ain't following ? bias opinions is straight ? ? ..

No u were not on topic . U talkin bout the man tat we talkin bout the music fk all that other ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

This new donkey ic is wack ass ? u can get banned from threads by that donkey Ill bot nerd ? for being on topic??? SMH y is that midget ? Mikey a mod that Munckin bastard is banning ? if u r on topic like he's tryna do n this thread this tryna censor ? cuz u ain't following ? bias opinions is straight ? ? ..

No u were not on topic . U talkin bout the man tat we talkin bout the music fk all that other ?

? u Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie ? ? I was on topic that ? ass flower tat means more life that midget ? Mikey had that donkey Ill bot nerd ? banned me for nothing ? ..... Just like that Munckin bastard was tryna Bann me n here cuz I wasnt saying negative ? about this album like u lames on the 1st PG of this thread all I did was post a pic on topic but that ? ass donkey mod Mikey said I was ruining the thread smh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gave it the whip test.....the trap songs are really meh..... the soul ? is really fire...best song imo is Santorini Greece

Yo the middle portion of the album from trap trap trap until the track wit nas was trash and nas verse was dope but something was off about it. Gotta hear again tho.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Damn i didnt even know till know. I gotta run that back.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    She on my ? track was the worst decision. Garbo.

Only plus about that track was the fact that Gucci was coherent.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Oh yea, and that R. Kelly line had me dying!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She on my ? track was the worst decision. Garbo.

Reminded me of Dope ? from his last album

Ross loves these songs were the hook is just him talking about ? over & over
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Best album of the year so far ? what you goofy ? talking about

How many albums have u listened to?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    -Beats are dope
    -Chris Rock was annoying
    -Over-did it on the features

Apple of my eye & I think she like me my 2 fav tracks
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sht bumps
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "People makes the world go round" sample got me diggin in the crates listening to the og stylistics version. I love when a producer flips an old school track makes it sound good n have me digging in the crates...