Freeway Signs Back To The Roc

Options
2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum Jay's age is starting to show on his face.

This is good news, shout out to Freeway. Jay's smart he's essentially monopolyzing rap music, he's building a Motown but with better business economics and people more business-minded. A lot of these artists like Tip, Jim Jones, Fabolous, Kanye, J.Cole, etc. Have their own labels and artists under them. Jay has the label and platform via Tidal.

camel years they age 7 like dogs lol
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is good news, shout out to Freeway. Jay's smart he's essentially monopolyzing rap music, he's building a Motown but with better business economics and people more business-minded. A lot of these artists like Tip, Jim Jones, Fabolous, Kanye, J.Cole, etc. Have their own labels and artists under them. Jay has the label and platform via Tidal.

kids homie.....that's just the sign of a good dad, going to bed late, waking up early to watch cartoons and hang out with your kid and ? , rather than passing them off

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mindright wrote: »

kids homie.....that's just the sign of a good dad, going to bed late, waking up early to watch cartoons and hang out with your kid and ? , rather than passing them off

Lol, that ? Future might have a chance at looking young forever, too bad he's a ? junkie.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JAY BUYING UP THESE FOOL MASTERS AND BACK CATALOGUE, THESE FOOLS DON'T EVEN SEE THAT. SO WHEN SOME JEW IN HOLLYWOOD COUGH (SETH ROGAN) WANNA USE EVEN WHAT WE DO IS WRONG , IN HIS MOVIE JAY GET 2 MILLION JUST TO CLEAR THE SONG FOR THE MOVIE
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    u fool

I noticed the people that have something against Jay are the ones who felt like he didn't something for them.

I can't think of anyone that grew up with Jay that have anything bad to say about him.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z out here looking like he about to sign up for retirement benefits and medicare
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    free is so underrated man. people talk about bleek's ass more than they do free's which is a damn shame

free at last (his second album) is dope as hell. hope he does big things, free is the underdog

early!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    A Roc Da Mic 2 tour with Roc/SP & RocNation would be dope.

Open - Bleek/young Gunz/jimmy
    Followed - Jay E/Beans/Freeway go next
    Next - Fat Joe/the Lox/yo gotti
    Under headline - JCole
    Main performer - Rihanna
    Closer - Jay

• DarthRozay
    Options

Under headline - JCole
    Main performer - Rihanna
    Closer - Jay

Then the encore is Jay and Ye

*Major key alert*
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Under headline - JCole
    Main performer - Rihanna
    Closer - Jay

Yo Gotti seems wildly outta place in that lineup.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

his age just now starting to show fam?

article-0-19B7AE8D000005DC-570_306x423.jpg

I've been brackin' since the 80s......

Yeah the 1880s!
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Open - Bleek/young Gunz/jimmy/yo gotti
    Next - Fat Joe/the Lox/Dj Khald and friends
    Under headline - JCole
    Main performer - Rihanna
    Closer - Jay

bet we put him to open and get Khald and friends in his spot
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    free is so underrated man. people talk about bleek's ass more than they do free's which is a damn shame

free at last (his second album) is dope as hell. hope he does big things, free is the underdog

early!

Wasn't Free at Last a G Unit release
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

Under headline - JCole
    Main performer - Rihanna
    Closer - Jay

"It's Yo Gotti!" in that raspy ass voice inbetween all the east coast 00's roc songs would seem kinda outta place

but rihanna could too
  • DarthRozay
    Options

early!

wikipedia says it's just rocafella/def jam

I remember it was supposed to be a Roc/Gunit album, 50's even on one of the songs if I remember correctly.

I don't fully remember what the issue was that stopped it. I wanna say it was either a label situation where the 2 couldn't come to an agreement or 50 was too busy for it. something like that, I think there's an interview out there with freeway explaining it
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

early!

wikipedia says it's just rocafella/def jam

I remember it was supposed to be a Roc/Gunit album, 50's even on one of the songs if I remember correctly.

I don't fully remember what the issue was that stopped it. I wanna say it was either a label situation where the 2 couldn't come to an agreement or 50 was too busy for it. something like that, I think there's an interview out there with freeway explaining it

Def Jam release... both Jay and 50 were executive producers... Jay wasn't promoting it so neither did 50...
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    50 said once he was down to do the video for his song but Jay wasn't down to do the same so he said he wasn't gonna put more effort into a project that's suppose to be a 50/50 thing