Another sad case of America influencing the world for all the wrong reasons.....

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I am currently in Montevideo, Uruguay preaching that the day of the LORD is near therefore we must accept Jesus Christ to be saved. And upon my return to where I am staying at, I get on my laptop and open up to yahoo and this is the first thing I see for yahoo in spanish:

7xogi38artan.png

Out of all the things to have on the front page news of a major search engine in a foreign country they put EJ Johnson on it? With him wearing this getup:

16906604_187887178368927_2983903227243659264_n.jpg

How sickening. Out of all the things Spanish news for yahoo could report on, they had EJ Johnson dressing as a woman as a front page cover story????????

Truly the harlot has made all the nations ? with the maddening wine of her adulteries. For it was written, therefore it shall be done. Amen.

Comments

• rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I KEEP TRY ING T O TELL YALL ? IS NEXT THEY GONNA DROP THE LEGAL AGE OF CONCENT, WHY U THINK THEY FIGHT ING FOR TRANSGENDER KIDS, TO USE CERTAIN WASHROOMS WHEN THEY GO TO SCHOOLS TO LEARN NOT IDENTIFY WITH A SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Im never clicking on a thread made by u again

I'm just a voice crying in the wilderness my brother. I love you. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    I KEEP TRY ING T O TELL YALL ? IS NEXT THEY GONNA DROP THE LEGAL AGE OF CONCENT, WHY U THINK THEY FIGHT ING FOR TRANSGENDER KIDS, TO USE CERTAIN WASHROOMS WHEN THEY GO TO SCHOOLS TO LEARN NOT IDENTIFY WITH A SEX IN THE FIRST PLACE

The evil day is almost here my friend. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The saddest influence was Christianity

How?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    There's a such thing as a spoiler
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been going on for ages. Its common practice in the Philippines for men to take on the role of women, even getting sex changes in most cases. Not the lead of any nation at all. Its life.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look man, I get where you coming from and I actually do respect what you do, but you coulda stalled us out on this. I would've never known that pic even existed if you didn't blow that up in here.

Right. This brainwashed clown actually made a thread dedicated to this faggotry? Why would he even click that article? lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    There's a such thing as a spoiler

It's front page on Yahoo in Spanish speaking countries!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Look man, I get where you coming from and I actually do respect what you do, but you coulda stalled us out on this. I would've never known that pic even existed if you didn't blow that up in here.

I was shocked to see it when I opened up Yahoo! I wasn't expecting to see EJ Johnson on the front page of Spanish Yahoo!

I can't even imagine how many more millions of other folks in Latin America also seen it today!

It's sickening.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    This has been going on for ages. Its common practice in the Philippines for men to take on the role of women, even getting sex changes in most cases. Not the lead of any nation at all. Its life.

Of course cross dressing and homosexuality has been going on for ages, but it still doesn't make it right or normal. My question is out of all the news stories in the world to talk about why does Spanish Yahoo decide that EJ Johnson needs to be on the front page?

It's absolute filth. America is has intoxicated the world with her filthiness.
  • b'mer...
    Options
    The point of emphasis that i am raising concern about is only pointing the finget at america. This the youngest nation that is melting ? of different cultures and interest. We get influenced ftom other nations as well and we pass the buck. Idk why he was on that countries yahoo home page. I guess for the same reasons the Kardashians or other relevant irrelevant people are on our news feeds. Its entertainment.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in the source country of all this faggotry and I avoid clicking on ? pics
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2017
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    The point of emphasis that i am raising concern about is only pointing the finget at america. This the youngest nation that is melting ? of different cultures and interest. We get influenced ftom other nations as well and we pass the buck. Idk why he was on that countries yahoo home page. I guess for the same reasons the Kardashians or other relevant irrelevant people are on our news feeds. Its entertainment.

Because America rules over all the other countries of the world. Hence why EJ Johnson is on the front page of Spanish Yahoo all the way down in Montevideo, Uruguay as well as all other Spanish speaking countries.

The youngest nation, also called the last of the nations in the Bible, is prophesied to be a melting ? of people, cultures, and interest just like you stated. ? also tells us that this conglomerate of peoples, languages, and tongues that make up the youngest nation on earth as the lone super power before the day of the LORD begins, will meet a devastating catastrophe of fire in 1 day in and in 1 hour because of how she turned away from her heritage, polluted the world by her influence, and said in her heart that no one will be able to defeat her.

For it was written, therefore it shall be done.

Amen.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the Torah opened right now.Whats up with christians and there fetish for ? stories.And why you on Yahoo.com that in itself bothers me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I have the Torah opened right now.Whats up with christians and there fetish for ? stories.And why you on Yahoo.com that in itself bothers me.

Fetish for ? stories? I'm trying to check my email and I see EJ Johnson of all people on the front page of Yahoo in Montevideo Uruguay!

This is not normal!

Out of all the things that could be seen on front page of Yahoo, I see EJ Johnson dressed like a woman in a foreign country!

Again, this is not normal1

I WAS SICKENED SO MUCH I HAD TO VOICE MY THOUGHTS ON THE IC!

Amen
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "not normal"

that's not up to you to determine, YOUR normal isn't anyone else's, it's subjective
  • b'mer...
    Options
    Prophecy. Smh. So whats the ultimate solution? Do we build camps and send people that live an alternate lifestyle than that of what your faith speaks? Do we bar them from social classes? Do we not allow them contributors in our society? Do we not go to hospitals if they are doctors? Do we hide them in remote areas just outside of city limits? Do they not have the rights that they are born with as citizens granted by the governing law of the land? The Constitution! Should we stone them to death and also put to death those folks whom work on the sabbath?

https://youtu.be/Q5f_lUyfQUE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    "not normal"

that's not up to you to determine, YOUR normal isn't anyone else's, it's subjective

Homosexuality isn't normal. Stop being dumb. It goes against the original design that ? gave to man which is to be fruitful and multiply.

No homosexual couple can do that.

And thus ? calls homosexuality an abomination, wickedness, and ? . Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

I was shocked to see it when I opened up Yahoo! I wasn't expecting to see EJ Johnson on the front page of Spanish Yahoo!

I can't even imagine how many more millions of other folks in Latin America also seen it today!

It's sickening.

What yahoo did... is what you did.

just think about that for a second.

I know I made it a front page news on the IC. Duh.

My point was that the perception of America in foreign countries has dwindled down to putting nonsense such as EJ Johnson dressed in drag on the front page of one of the top 3 search engines in the world.

This is a search engine that literally hundreds of millions of people can see instantly in Spanish speaking countries or any countryside for that matter. The influence is astronomical. Amen.