Is It Okay for your girl to sit on another dudes lap?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
on some gangsta ?

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't like how these nasty fake health articles are sneaking past my adblock. no bueno.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Your thread sucks
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trick question?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yea, perfectly fine for her to do that. What the ? is wrong with us who think otherwise.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cjnsddxflkoiv
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    My boy's girl does this ? man smh its so wack. We were all friends before they got together and she's real touchy feely as a person. Like, ? meet her and always come up to me tellin' me they think they can bone.

So we're at a lil thing and they walk in, ? comes and sits on my lap smh I can see dude isn't pleased but what can I do. Luckily, I'm kinda known for dislikin' PDA so I styled it and she got up and moved to another friend's lap. Brudda lookin' at me like 'what do I do' cah her man is there screwin' but can't really say ? coz she's just like that and has done this sorta thing nuff times before

Crazy man the other girls come up to me askin' wtf is wrong with her and I always just say 'that's the way she is man'

Your friend is a weak ass sucka, fam

I can already tell how this went. He told her to cut that ? out, she said thats just how she always been, and that he cant change her, and he had to just take that.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure it's okay for my girl to do that...............................

............................if she wants to get her walking papers.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy's girl does this ? man smh its so wack. We were all friends before they got together and she's real touchy feely as a person. Like, ? meet her and always come up to me tellin' me they think they can bone.

So we're at a lil thing and they walk in, ? comes and sits on my lap smh I can see dude isn't pleased but what can I do. Luckily, I'm kinda known for dislikin' PDA so I styled it and she got up and moved to another friend's lap. Brudda lookin' at me like 'what do I do' cah her man is there screwin' but can't really say ? coz she's just like that and has done this sorta thing nuff times before

Crazy man the other girls come up to me askin' wtf is wrong with her and I always just say 'that's the way she is man'

Ya man's need some milk
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    I've lurked and watched many'a "platonic friends" threads unfold on the IC and seen many'a cats proclaim how "secure" they are in their relationships and how much they "trust" they ole lady........

I hope even they got a limit...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop making threads
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    When your so called girl sits on another mans lap she's no longer your girl
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i don't like how these nasty fake health articles are sneaking past my adblock. no bueno.

Ads to urban erotica are on mine. :astonished:
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No..and to broadcast that ? on social media would make it 10 times worse.