Mike Epps Estranged Wife Wants $109k a Month

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
0321-mike-and-michelle-epps-tmz-3.jpg

Mechelle Epps claims Mike makes $3.5 million a year, but recently cut her off from bank accounts and credit cards, leaving her high and dry with zero income. She says Mike never wanted her to work during their marriage, and now she can't land a job because she's too old at 36.

In the docs, Mechelle says she spends several thousand bucks a month on shoes and clothes for their 10 and 12-year-old girls. Plus, the girls have to get their hair braided at an "expensive salon" ... not to mention food, vacations and $72k per year for private schooling.

Mechelle says her mom handles nanny duties for a mere $3,500 monthly, plus another $600 to cover Mom's Mercedes.

According to the docs, $109,036 per month from Mike should cover everything. Mechelle also wants sole possession of their house. He filed for divorce in January 2016, but they've yet to reach a final settlement.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/21/mike-epps-divorce-ex-wants-big-money-support/

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldnt be suprised at all if she were to get it, the laws with that kinda stuff are complete ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with marriage if, you approach it as business first. If, the business is right then do all the lovey dovey ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting. At least for me, it would be.

Some of of y'all MFs and FFs cosign this type of fuckery.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get it. If Mike shows himself to be a responsible father, why do they have to include tuition and clothes and whatnot for the kids in the settlement? He will pay for that ? regardless. He not about to stop being a provider to his kids, is he? Take all that ? out and she should only be getting the house (for the sake of the kids) and maybe a few gs a month for a few years until she gets on her feet.

She about to live rent free in a great house, get fed, house bills taken care of only cause Mike busted in her ? , and she wants all this spending money man.

Also, even if the ? gets all this, she getting cut off soon as kids turn 18, and then when the kids move out, Mike aint paying her rent. Thats all gonna happen before she even 50. I see this ? on Dwade baby mama status in a few years.

And yo, I wanna say I would be petty and be in court like nah I aint paying 3500 and benz car note for a unlicensed nanny. Only reason I might not is cause I dont wanna make the situation messy between my kids mother and grandmother for their sake, but then again, who knows the amount of aggrevating ? this ? put him through last few years.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

Yea.....no kids, no wife.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    America. Where you can up for doing the least.

That's not an American thing. Remember Paul McCartney's wife got nearly 50 million. Go look at some of these international millionaire and billionaire's divorce settlements.
  • blackrain
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the whole system is ? up. The man has to pay all this because the relationship didnt work.... It enables women to be lazy bitter users who can come up off people. Smh

People do that in general. The thing is that some women use marriage for that purpose.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what all Mike does that makes 3.5 million a year. cant be those small movie appearances.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    I feel Mike's pain.....trust me. ? will make you never want to get married again.

Nah a lot of kneegrows are stupid and don't get their paperwork in order. Then they get with these tramps that want to take them for everything when their relationship goes south.

If I'm worth millions the broad is signing a prenuptial off top then on top of that I'm going to have other stipulations in there for if we ever have children and how custody will be shared.

Other than that, you basically get what you came with other than any community property acquired while we were together (houses, cars, land, etc) which would be sold and the proceeds divided between us 50/50.

These rich and famous kneegrows go wife up these models that have little going on other than their good looks and literally pay in the end I'd rather have a woman either on my level or at least with a good job, education, and good money.

C/S the bold.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the whole system is ? up. The man has to pay all this because the relationship didnt work.... It enables women to be lazy bitter users who can come up off people. Smh

this right here...

alot of people often blame the man for cheating when alot of chicks use ? as a weapon but then play the victim when the man gets tired of it but he pays for everything while she shops all day from his hard work an he can't even get ass?

but she can leave then take half or more..

what's the point?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of this is for show. she wont get half of what she is asking for unless he offers to give it to her. first the mother in law gets nothing. she can get alimony but its not lifetime alimony. they werent married long enough for lifetime alimony. she is going to have to get a job. she will get child support but that wont include vacations. that is a luxury and not a need. she isn't getting cash for shopping. she just making herself look bad as hell.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I wonder what all Mike does that makes 3.5 million a year. cant be those small movie appearances.

He goes on tour for stand-up also.
  • blackrain
    Options

this right here...

alot of people often blame the man for cheating when alot of chicks use ? as a weapon but then play the victim when the man gets tired of it but he pays for everything while she shops all day from his hard work an he can't even get ass?

but she can leave then take half or more..

what's the point?

Well people blame the man for cheating because...don't nobody MAKE you cheat. Unless some mysterious force is makign ? ? outside their marriage then yeah...that why they get the blame. That's not really a good example to use