Black/Mixed woman: I think I am gonna finally give black guys a chance after Trump's election

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    racism is an intimate part of my daily existence... like the time when I called my last boyfriend after I left American Apparel in search of nipple covers for a white bodysuit. The store had some, but none that matched my skin tone.

b8l52x8im2ob.gif

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This ? story makes no ? sense.

Any black man that knows this about her and still dates her would be a ? fool.

Yea i dont date sistas that have dated whiteboys in the past

You sound just like those White men who say they will not fool with a White woman whose been with Black men. Obviously it's your prerogative who you decide to share your body with but I believe it's narrow minded when they say it just like I believe it's just as narrow minded when you say it.

I parallel that to a Black guy saying they won't deal with a Black woman because she has White in her ancestry and everyone knows these little fair skinned hazel eyed sistas are probably mixed with something. Even looking at great Black women in our history Nikki Giovanni, Rosa Parks, etc.

Judging from how they look they are likely to have some White in their ancestry.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    A whole bunch of color struck light skin and mixed breed people.

This happens the other way as well.
  • Crude_
    Options
    As far as this girl T/S posted the excerpt of she's lost.

Personally, I don't find myself as sexually attracted to White women and I prefer someone who has more similarities to me and can better empathize with my circumstances so I believe Black women are better suited for me.

I don't find anything more beautiful than an articulate Black woman with a good head on her shoulders.

For someone who doesn't date within their own race it signals some insecurity issues and an inferiority complex that they feel about themselves.

There are exceptions to every rule but any Black woman who thinks White men will treat them better on average than Black men generally have one or a few issues which include she doesn't know how to choose a man worth her time, she has mental issues that she has some notion that other races of men are somehow better and validate her more than Black men, or she was raised up around White people and have assimilated to their likes.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

You sound just like those White men who say they will not fool with a White woman whose been with Black men. Obviously it's your prerogative who you decide to share your body with but I believe it's narrow minded when they say it just like I believe it's just as narrow minded when you say it.

I parallel that to a Black guy saying they won't deal with a Black woman because she has White in her ancestry and everyone knows these little fair skinned hazel eyed sistas are probably mixed with something. Even looking at great Black women in our history Nikki Giovanni, Rosa Parks, etc.

Judging from how they look they are likely to have some White in their ancestry.

That's a horrible parallel.

I also have the same stance as @gns when it comes to that.

Cutting a black woman for whatever reason from your dating pool ain't the same as cutting her off from wanting to see her do good just as a fellow black person.
  • Crude_
    Options

Cutting a black woman for whatever reason from your dating pool ain't the same as cutting her off from wanting to see her do good just as a fellow black person.

I disagree but to each his own.

If all she dated is White guys thats one thing and speaks to a much larger problem that I would want to stay away from with that said, let's just assume there is a White guy in her past that she dated or was in a relationship with I would not automatically dismiss the female just because of that.

I say that especially if the Black woman was intelligent, articulate, attractive, and cognizant of the Black plight (I'm sure that seems like an oxymoron to you seeing as though she was with a White man).

I'm weary of all White people, but I do believe there are some decent ones out there although I tend to believe the larger majority are either bigots or apathetic to bigotry which is a problem, but I'd be foolish and no better than them to make that generalization about ALL of them.

Given that fact I wouldn't automatically write off a Black woman whose dealt with a White man in her past.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

If all she dated is White guys thats one thing and speaks to a much larger problem that I would want to stay away from with that said, let's just assume there is a White guy in her past that she dated or was in a relationship with I would not automatically dismiss the female just because of that.

I say that especially if the Black woman was intelligent, articulate, attractive, and cognizant of the Black plight (I'm sure that seems like an oxymoron to you seeing as though she was with a White man).

I'm weary of all White people, but I do believe there are some decent ones out there although I tend to believe the larger majority are either bigots or apathetic to bigotry which is a problem, but I'd be foolish and no better than them to make that generalization about ALL of them.

Given that fact I wouldn't automatically write off a Black woman whose dealt with a White man in her past.

As long as said person is happy cool.

That situation is just not for me.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So much ? in this post I cant even begin to reply to em.
    I have no problem with dating mixed sistas....even tho looking back i havent
  • Crude_
    Options
    You might not agree with it, but it's far from ? ...

You have no problem dating a mixed girl whose parents were Black and White, but you have an issue dealing with a Black woman whose been with a White man.

Ok I got it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Read the article off Facebook. NOW, you wanna get down with darkies?

Chris-Tucker--nothearingthat_zps6bed901c.gif~c200

? this broad. Stay where you at.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would like but any ? who knows about this ? and gives her any respeck at all is a clown
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You have no problem dating a mixed girl whose parents were Black and White, but you have an issue dealing with a Black woman whose been with a White man.

Ok I got it.

So you actually comparing a black woman who CHOSE to ? a white man to that of a child who just so happens to be born mixed race.

How does that make any sense?

One had a choice in who they ? the other one didn't they were just born because of the choice that someone else made.
  • Crude_
    edited March 2017
    Options

Ok I got it.

So you actually comparing a black woman who CHOSE to ? a white man to that of a child who just so happens to be born mixed race.

One had a choice in who they ? the other one didn't they were just born because of the choice that someone else made.

This is my last post regarding this.

On one hand you saying you don't fool with White girls but you have no problem CHOOSING to fool with a mixed woman who is technically half White.

So to answer your question no people can't choose what they are born that's not what I'm arguing but you can choose who you decide to deal with, and it seems like a bit of an oxymoron when you see a big problem with messing with a nearly 100% Black woman whose been with as few as even one White guy but you have no problem getting with another woman whose 50% White.

That's backwards logic in my opinion, but you justify it however you like.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her application for her black card has been denied
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How considerate of her for finally considering us black men as an option.

We should all be grateful that she would do this.
    Foh.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok I got it.

On one hand you saying you don't fool with White girls but you have no problem CHOOSING to fool with a mixed woman who is technically half White.

So to answer your question no people can't choose what they are born that's not what I'm arguing but you can choose who you decide to deal with, and it seems like a bit of an oxymoron when you see a big problem with messing with a nearly 100% Black woman whose been with as few as even one White guy but you have no problem getting with another woman whose 50% White.

I don't think it's backwards at all. I think your perspective is twisted.

You are centered on genes and ethnicity while I think D. Morgan and myself are centered on ones upbringing and mental. I messed with a Black woman years ago the dated whites, in short she was woat in that she wasn't in touch at all with our history, culture, etc and come to find out most of her family was into dating\marrying whites. ? was disgusting. Where as I have dated mixed women that never dated whites and identified with their Black history and culture. These types of woman are totally different mentally than sistas who have two Black parents yet choose to date\marry whites. Something is off with them types.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are good black men out there Queen, don't lose sight of us. <3
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    A whole bunch of color struck light skin and mixed breed people.

This happens the other way as well.

True but I see that/seen that a lot more with the light skin and mixed.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But hold up though, for most of her life she chose who she was gonna date before meeting him,

And then she has an epiphany

And decides to chose who shes gonna date before meeting him.

Smh
  • Crude_
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Ok I got it.

I don't think it's backwards at all. I think your perspective is twisted.

You are centered on genes and ethnicity while I think D. Morgan and myself are centered on ones upbringing and mental. I messed with a Black woman years ago the dated whites, in short she was woat in that she wasn't in touch at all with our history, culture, etc and come to find out most of her family was into dating\marrying whites. ? was disgusting. Where as I have dated mixed women that never dated whites and identified with their Black history and culture. These types of woman are totally different mentally than sistas who have two Black parents yet choose to date\marry whites. Something is off with them types.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually read it,

You can't fault someone for growing up only around white people for dating them.

Trump making her wake up is Coonish but she is a product of her environment.

Her father failed her
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ill pass

Black feminist and white bread black women are the WOAT
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    "Your the first black guy ive dated"

Is always a no go for me